Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2022 3:07 pm

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:
Date: 27 feb.

Hey honey.. I have been waiting for your email all day, I didn't know what was wrong with the internet connectivity, I felt bad not hearing from you. After I did the chores, I had to prepare dinner and afterwards, while I was awaiting your messages, I slept off. Now, I woke up to check and it dropped in, I'm so excited.

How was church service? Did you pray for me, for us and for our home? Honestly, Putin has to put an end to these autocratic decision he's been making all around. Several EU countries are already lending a hand to assist Ukraine in fighting against Russia. A lot of things are really at stake if Putin doesn't put an end to his madness.

I'm so sorry that I didn't get this email in time and thank goodness you had your dinner. I'm doing so well honey, and as long as I hear from you, I've never been better.

Well, when I return to the States, I really have to take a long break from everything, I just want to be with you for as long as it can be. After sorting my bank issues, I have to see you, I don't care where you are, you're my priority, I just wanna see you and hug you and kiss you and say to you - YES! WE MADE IT HONEY. Finally, we are here.

And of course, women are allowed to be curious especially when they don't know what's coming next. Your desire is my desire, I just want to meet you and spend the rest of my life with you.

This piece of lovely note you wrote to me has hugely put a smile on my face. I can't stop smiling while writing this to you. You're my world. You're my life, you're my everything. You mean SO MUCH to me. I wish I could be out of here earlier than I ever imagined. However, I'm still gonna see you before the end of March.
MUCH LOVE FOR YOU, MY SOULMATE.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:
Date: 1 mars

Honey. How are you? Did you miss me? I'm so sorry I couldn't reply to you on a good note earlier, I had to go to the urgent meeting that was summoned and the outcome of the meeting was a remarkable one but on the other hand, I might be in trouble.

I'm glad you slept well and wow, honey! You didn't dream about us, lol... Well, I did. Maybe because I have you on my mind always, it was a beautiful dream last night and when I woke up, my heart was full of joy. Your kind of woman is very special and I can't believe you actually remembered that today is the first day of my assessment, now tell me why I shouldn't go to the moon and back for you... I LOVE YOU ENDLESSLY. Thank you for believing in me even though I'm very scared and fearful right now as I write this to you, honey.

I guess there was a peace talk between Zelensky and Putin in Belarus last night and they actually came to some terms, though, there seemed to be a second seating of another peace talk as the terms given by both parties were not conclusive.

Italy is also aiming at giving a helping hand to the Ukrainians, I guess a sum of 110 million Euros had already been given for assistance and they planned on giving more than 2000 military support if Russia still won't backoff. Countries are really coming out to give support to Ukraine, they need every bit of assistance they could get right now in this dying time.
And even the World Bank Group also stands with Ukraine and its people. Putin needs to put an end to this menace.

Honey, thank you for coming into my life. Sometimes, when I look into the mirror and look at myself and even remember my past with Alicia, I always thought there was never going to be a better tomorrow, but meeting you has substantially changed my life. I'm seeing a significant future with you. You're the woman I want. I don't stop thanking the Universe for bringing you to me. I LOVE YOU, and I WILL FOREVER LOVE YOU.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2022 3:11 pm

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:

Honey. You should have answered me how you were doing. Your well being gives me ultimate happiness. I'm sorry that I scared you. It's just one of the highlights from the meeting we had.

My data has been collected and assessments result will be given in two days time. If everything goes well, then I should be paid before one week and then, I'm off VICENZA.

Oh, why I said I might have a problem is - in order for us to get paid, we have to pay a transfer fee of 1% of my contract fee, plus taxes and other additional remuneration that was awarded to everyone for taking up the contract in 2019.

It was a good news though, my whole contractual payment was summed up to €452,445.24 which means my required 1% transfer fee will be €4,524.45 This is why I said earlier that I might be in trouble.

At first, it all seemed like a good news as I never thought it would be as earlier as this but then, I remembered and ask myself (how the hell am I supposed to get this €4,524.45 as my bank account is currently inaccessible. I don't know, I'm still having my head cracked as it is.

So honey, tell me how your day was. I hope you didn't have any trouble. And yes, I can imagine you standing in front of me right now, I believe in your words that everything will be fine. You're my source of joy and you've made my life more meaningful than I ever imagined. Thank you for always coming through for me. I LOVE YOU HONEY! TODAY, TOMORROW & FOREVER

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:

Lol. Honey, you didn't know A DORMANT account can receive money? Lol. Yes it can. And once activated your money can be pulled out.

It was also suggested if I'd love to be part of the team who are going to Ukraine, I actually opted out and said my woman and child are waiting, I need to go meet them and reunite with my family.

It's fine honey, you asked a good question and this was same question I asked. It was said that there are laws regarding taxation and IMF fees, then there are banking laws and policies which are worldwide. I am not exempted from adhering to the bank laws and policies and IMF. I have to pay the charges upfront only then will my funds be released.

Did you prepare for me too? You sure know I'm gonna love to eat with you?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2022 3:14 pm

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:
Date: 8 mars

You have faced hardships with bravery and resilience. You have disarmed your problems through your smile. You have concealed your worries in your heart. You are a strong woman indeed! You are my destiny, making you my friend was not a choice, falling in love with you was not coincidence, but seeing in you my wife was my greatest achievement. I adore every step I took to make you mine. I love you my jewel. Happy Women's Day. I celebrate you today my wonderful woman who stood by me during the test of time, during my hardships, during my challenges. I love you honey, thank you for not ever leaving me. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:

If I don't celebrate you then who else will I celebrate. My whole heart is filled with so much love for you. There’s no right word that can express my sincere feelings for you. You’re the best, honey. Having you in my life is one thing that has been a constant blessing to me. You have affected my life positively, so much that there’s no one else I ever get to think about. I heart you so much, baby.

I will forever adore you and make you my world, you're the best, you're my best friend, you're amazing. You're one in a million. Thank you so much honey. You're the only person who can make me happy.

Please stay safe and be careful. Please be careful babe. Be careful honey.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2022 3:17 pm

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:
How are you? How has your day been?

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:

Hello honey. Is everything ok? I didn't hear anything from you. Are you okay? Please don't scare me. Is everything alright with you?

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:
Date: 9 mars

The best part of my day is your smile. Being with you is the easiest choice I have ever made, and I'm so lucky I get to make it every day. I love you more every day.

I love your honesty, your passion, your resilience, your courage, your partnership, and your smile.

As we grow separately, we also grow together, and it's truly a privilege. You're my soulmate, my best friend, my partner, and my confidant. Thank you for that.

I now believe I didn't make the wrong choice when I came in contact with you. Your care for humanity is top notch and you've gotten ahold of my heart and soul. Thank you for taking care of the refugees (this makes my heart melt and appreciate you all day).

Glad you had your meal and you're doing very fine. It's my gladness and happiness to always hear from you in this manner? I'm so happy honey.

Right now, I want to wrap you in my arms and feel your lips in my mouth. My body is relentless as it seeks to feel the coolness of your soft palms rubbing on my chest and all over me. I just wanna touch you right now. I wanna kiss you. I wanna do all those beautiful things with you as the weather feels nice and comfortable.

I blessed the day I met you. Thank you honey. Thank you baby. Thank you my soulmate.
Stay safe and be careful honey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2022 3:21 pm

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:
Date: 9 mars

Honey, I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal. Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage and this is why I'm always courageous whenever I remember that you're in my life

I fear nothing.. You light up my world and I won't stop loving you to the moon and back. These feelings are immeasurable and I can't even describe them. I feel like I should see you tomorrow, weeks time seem too far away, I just wanna be with you and go no where. I want you in my life for today, tomorrow and forever. Your love is a drug, and I never want to recover from it.

If you've gone to bed already. I just want you to know this - There are only two times that I want to be with you: Now and Forever! I love you.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:
Date: 10 mars

My woman... The love of my life. I hope your day is going well? Please ensure to stay safe. Drink enough water and have your lunch.
I love you and I'm missing you here.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2022 3:24 pm

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:
Date: 4 apr.

Hey buddy. The source of my happiness.. ah ah... Last night was so incredible. Slept and snored like a baby. Felt great. Had you all through in my dream. This week is really the beginning of huge and amazing things as I have been expecting. I'm so happy to have you. I can't tell it all. You're awesome and wonderful. I LOVE YOU baby. I love you endlessly. Good morning to the best woman on the planet Earth.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:
Date: 4 apr.

Hey buddy... I'm relaxed and had my dinner.. and missed my beloved woman. I was thinking about you all day.. I really don't know why you have always occupied my heart. Yes honey, I had my lunch, I don't skip my meals and even if I have to, I take on apples... Lol, yeah you're right, it's my question to you always.. and I really need to always know that my woman is fine and okay.. please don't blame me for this honey. What's up with you? Had your dinner yet?

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:
Date: 5 apr.

Honey! Honey!! Honey!!!

They gave me feedback already and it wasn't a good one. Why do things continue to happen like this at the verge of having a headway? I don't understand why things are happening to me this way? Whenever I feel like having a headway, it feels like the whole world is against me. Why is this always happening? I'm getting tired already. This is becoming too much for my heart to bear.

They gave me the report "The appeal was rejected and you're required to pay for your offences. Therefore we advise that you gather the amount of 8,500 euros in order to settle your offences".
Honey, my heart feels like it's going to pull outta my chest. I have been happy all day thinking I'm getting a positive response. This is saddening. I don't know what to think right now. My heart hurts. My body is trembling. I'm gonna feel sick. Does it mean I'm not going to see you soon? WHY?????
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2022 3:27 pm

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:

They are just the appeal team that seek for resolution when a personnel is going through one or two challenges. They tend to offer assistance by stepping in to proffer whatever possible solution they can. An administrative personnel suggested that I seek their assistance, perhaps there could be a a positive turnaround but then, they said the appeal was not accepted, therefore, I have to pay it off completely. I'm not trying to bug you with my problems, you have helped me come this far... I don't wanna lose it all. I don't know why it all seem not working and when I am almost getting a headway, things are like this.

I don't know what might happen if I take longer days or weeks to sort it all.. I just wanna plead that you come to my aid. You're my woman and you're the only one I can cry to for assistance as soon as possible. I'm tired of living here, I wanna be out of here HONEY. PLEASE!!!

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:

How I wish I could turn back the time and get back to those days I had spent laughing with you, dreaming with you and building our future… Now I'm scared and miserable. I didn’t do anything but loved you from the bottom of my heart. As each moment passes us by, I feel myself drawn more closely to you. The memories we have shared thus far encompass only the beginning as many more will come. I'm so scared of what will happen next. Will you love me less? My heart bleeds right now because I am damn scared of what your reaction will be.

I have put a lot of troubles on you. I have heavily laden you with my burden, what am I going to do? Please do not leave me now, HONEY.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:
Date: 6 apr.

Hello honey. Just got time to check my mail box. Been bothered and unhappy all day. Most of my colleagues here are leaving soon and I'll be relating with new sets of personnel coming in. I'll be a total stranger. I have dreamed and thought of meeting the love of my life. The kind of life I'm living here is not for me anymore.

I'm so sad. I'm longing to meet you already. The love of my life. The woman who changed my life for good. The woman who made me realize the essence of LOVE.

I LOVE YOU honey! I'm thinking of you every moment. I want to be with you soon honey.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2022 3:29 pm

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:
Date: 7 apr.

My Darling . My sweetheart. My heart robber. My soulmate. The woman behind my smile. The woman who makes everything in life so beautiful for me.

I appreciate every bit of time I have spent with you. Days and nights are not complete without you. I'm always happy and excited to receive your messages. Thank you for standing by me in times of trouble.

Honey, I need to let you know that you are the most precious, loveliest, and most important person in my life. This physical distance has become more troublesome than I thought. No matter where I go, I can catch a glimpse of you. They make me want to be close to you again. I love you for life. I cherish every moment we have together, and as we are apart, I ache to be inside your heart. I can feel you close to me even though you’re far away. Right now honey, when I write this letter, it feels like you are by my side. I feel your hands on my shoulders, your fingers on my hair, and the delicate breath of your kisses on my cheeks. Honey, I miss you. I love you so much that it is difficult for me to spend these days without you.

Well, to the real issues honey; sometimes, I feel like I trouble you too much with my challenges and it doesn't feel right. Sometimes, I feel bad because I have put you through so much trouble.

I just hope I'll be able to pay off even this balance of 8,500 in time so my payment transfer can be processed in time and you get your money. I don't have to divide the funds you borrowed me, I'm gonna pay it all as soon as I get my payment. So, there are basically no reason for me to keep them with me. I just have to be thankful that I have you. You have really stood by me a lot. Thank you, my woman.
I'm sure you had your dinner already. I also had my dinner already. I'm missing you out here and I feel like having you here with me.

I LOVE YOU HONEY. I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE.

Are you asleep already? I'm missing you my LOVE.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:
Date: 30 apr.

Hello honey. How are you doing? Katrin communicated that the funds were returned to your account. Please check your account and affirm if that's true or not.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2022 3:31 pm

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:

I have been wondering too and I'm confused what's going on. I was summoned and told that Katrin communicated and said the fund was returned to the sender. Further, I was told to reach out to my woman if the fund has been credited to her account. I even argued that my woman would have notified me immediately if such ever happened, so what's going on. I'm really going to cause some troubles here. I don't want them playing on my intelligence.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:

Honey... I earlier attacked this technical support personnel for insulting my woman. He called my woman an asshole and a liar. It didn't go end well. I got him injured by mistake.

I don't know what might be the outcome of this. I told him never to say any ill words against my woman but he refused and repeated that same word three times in my face (such audacity). I don't take my woman for a joke and nobody dares to talk about my woman in such manner. Honey, I don't know what I've done. He is badly injured.

I'm scared. Honey, I might be in trouble. And I have a question for you honey. I've never doubted you and I always trust your words. , did you cancel the fund transfer or did you do anything to the fund transfer? Don't break me. Don't deceive me, , don't lie to me please.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2022 3:33 pm

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:
Date: 1 May

Really? It'll be difficult to return to the intimacy that we shared? Oh... Alright. I never knew I took the wrong step by fighting for my woman's dignity. I never knew it's wrong to have ensured that no one robs my woman of her dignity. Thank you for criticizing my actions and for judging me and for mocking my situation.

I thought your words would be there to heal me always, even when the world turns against me. You made promises to stand by me. Thank you for breaking me. Now I understood why people criticized Will Smith for slapping the comedian who mocked and robbed his wife off her dignity (it wasn't worth it right)?

I always thought... Oh no! This ain't happening ? . Tell me this isn't you telling me it'll be difficult to return to the intimacy we both have shared. Have you been deceiving me? Are your words just for deceits? Oh.. I'm so BROKEN ? couldn't sleep all night, couldn't think, couldn't decide on what to do... Nooooooo.. this can't be true.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:
Date: 1 May

Well... We all have our weaknesses and when things like this arise, we should be able to tolerate each other and be calm. I just go sad that you could blame me for trying to defend what I thought was right. Women are beautiful organisms that shouldn't be robbed off their dignities. Men should learn to respect women regardless of whatever position they are.

I'm sorry . You definitely know how much you mean to me and I'd never call you a liar or thing for once that you'd cancel the funds transfer.

If I had thought that way, then what would have been the essence of fighting. I'm so sorry . You mean so much more to me and I guess we're both hoping for the best. All I have in my head is moving out of C.E to meet you. I love you too much than anyone can imagine.

I met with another personnel and I've been given another account information. I will send it to you in another email thread so you can make the payment first thing in the morning. I hope it's possible, right?

I'm sorry buddy. I'm sorry for reacting as such. I'll never for once doubt your trust and you forever live in my heart.

How was your Sunday? How did it go? Did you go to church or just been home all through? Have you had your dinner yet? I love you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.