Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2022 2:28 pm

Posted on Behalf of a Survivor:

Wednesday, February 9, 2022
scott merrick <scottmerrickdr@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey buddy.

Thanks for sharing all of that with me. I read all and I found you worthy of a great person to have a close friendship with.

Well, after my time here in Italy, I'm definitely returning back to the United States to retire my whole life there. Whatever it is I have to do, all will be done in the United States. Living here in Italy is more or less a hell, not any form of freedom. No, I'm not saying Italy is a bad country to live in, but the community which I live here is more of a hell hole. I barely have my freedom (Can't use my cell phone, I was only given a mini computer for research and communication; this is the only medium I have been able to reach my son. It's been 2 years and all we do is write via email) and all I'm waiting for is to have my contract ended and return to the United States.

The Omicron is the reason why I'm still here and it's not yet decided if there will be another phase of a Global Pandemic. Otherwise, things are really going to move from bad to worse.

Thank you for sharing everything about you with me. I hope we can keep this communication more intact and real. Having someone to write to is a huge joy for me. And I don't wanna take this love for granted. I appreciate your concerns and everything.

I hope you'll write back soon?

I'll be expecting your email again.

Regards.
Scott.

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Honest,

I can't stop expressing how delighted I get whenever your messages beep in. It's been a lot of years since I had someone write to me this way. Following my heartbroken situation in Russia, I have thenceforth decided to remain a single father with no option of trusting any woman whatsoever.

I'm glad Darlington, my son could talk me out of it and he beaconed that I tried a new life. Though, he's always felt bad for not having a mom. He told me one day, that he lost the feelings of having someone to call a mom, he's always down whenever he remembers he's got no one to call a MOM. I had to change my orientation and mentality of the way of life. When I fall, I have to rise up again.

He helped me create an account for penpal usage, even though it was temporal and fortunately, you came my way. This is a wonderful feeling for me. I honestly feel I can trust you even though I cannot see you due to the restrictions and regulations on digital communications.

, talking about how I agreed to take this job back then in 2019, I told how my heart was left broken, I couldn't feel anything any more, I had no hope, I wanted to forget about everything that had happened. I wanted everything that happened in Russia to stay in Russia, I had to take this job so I could move far away from Alicia. Fast forward to this recent time, I've become a new person and have had a change of perspective about life,

Just as you asked, this hell hole (Caserma Ederle in Vicenza) is in the northern part of the country. I just hope you will not stop writing to me. Knowing you has been a blessing to me so far.

I hope you're going to write again?

Are you having a good time? Do you think there is hope for us to meet someday? Do you currently have someone you crush on or someone's got a crush on you, and finally, do you think you can still fall in love again?

If I may ask, what kind of man is your preference? Please write back to me as soon as you can.

Thank you for being a good friend.

Regards.
Scott
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2022 2:34 pm

Thursday, February 10, 2022

First and foremost - about your preference of man. You really didn't ask for too much. Those are exactly what a man should possess and in a woman, all I seek is just honesty and truthfulness, every other thing can adjust and I can possibly tolerate anything, except for lies and dishonesty.

Yeah, about my son. I really want him to have a good life and I'd do anything in my capacity to ensure he does. About my ex (Alicia); I no longer have a thing to do with her, therefore, she should prolly be with someone else now, I wouldn't know. For the past two years, she kept sending emails, begging and apologizing to return into my life but I can't do that. She's in my past now. I believe ONCE A CHEAT WILL FOREVER BE A CHEAT. Such people can hardly change. Honesty isn't something you develop. It's in the blood. Once you are full of honesty, it can never be taken from you. So, I had to let her know she's in my past and I've got nothing to do with her anymore.

I do not want Darlington to remain in Russia, I'm thinking of allowing him to finish his college education in Russia then he returns back to the States. He's a boarder in a School in Russia and he was assigned a guardian to look after his well being.

The fact that we just met and things seem to be moving well between us; it's incredible and amazing to believe I'd have some to write to, ever again. Thanks to Darlington who talked me into looking on penpalworld for a friend and eventually, it worked.

About the idea of meeting up; sighs, I don't really know how this is gonna work out. Why? First and foremost, I can't leave Caserma Ederle unless my contract ends, and that's prolly till April when we all will be getting paid for the contracts. It wouldn't be a problem for me; I can meet you up wherever you want. You know? You're the woman and women are to be respected and well taken care of, therefore I have to come to you wherever you are (after my contract ends).

With regards to this phrase "I do not know - and I need your help figure it out". What would you want me to do? What would you like me to figure out for you? I'd be glad to oblige your request.

The last paragraph touched me down to the heart and I'm so happy knowing that there is someone out there who cares. This means a lot to me and I'll never take this for granted. Well, my vulnerability is headed, lol and I had to leave my past in the past. I look at the future now, and not the past anymore. I just want a good life for myself and my son.

I know there's someone out there for us (myself and my son) and ONE DAY, she'll find us and we'll definitely be together as ONE BIG FAMILY.

How has your day been? I'm not sure of the time difference so I wouldn't know the proper question to ask, lol. Sorry about that buddy.

Hugs and pecks from me to you.

I hope you can still reply to this email tonight? And lastly, I wrote to darlington about you and I also sent him your picture, though, he's yet to reply but I hope you really don't mind that I did that?

Regards.
Scott.

Friday, February 11, 2022

Oh my!

I really need to tell you how excited I get whenever your mail pops on my mini computer. I do not think I'd get this elated in years to come. Thank you for coming into my life. Even though we're yet to discover our purposes, I'm damn sure the UNIVERSE has a huge purpose for us. Now, I'm glad to know we have no time difference, how could I not even check our difference in time, gosh! Pardon me.

You see, I must admit you've got a heart of gold. Your heart is absolutely pure! Taking care of animals like they're your kids, this means alot to me and it shows how humane and benevolent you are. I had to laugh my ass out, as I read through the second paragraph of your mail where you talked about those two beautiful birds you took care of. Ain't that amazing? This shows how compassionate you'd be, if those were to be humans. Thank you for being who YOU ARE.

I received a response from my son and he was wowed! Firstly he had to make a mockery of me "Dad, I thought you concluded to never have a thing with women. How are you so much all over this new ma'am you just met? You really have to give me some credits for that! I made it happen," That was a funny part of his mail and truly he was correct. He made this whole thing possible. He talked me into seeing the future and forgetting about my past. Even though he is 14, he's got the knowledge and wisdom of an adult. I love him damn much and he's so amazing.

To tell you his reaction on seeing your photo, he was completely speechless, do you wanna know what he said about your photo? Ah ah.. Lol "Wow, dad! U did a gud job. Looking at this picture, she's gorgeous nd lovely. I don't tink she needs makeup cos she looks naturally beautiful. Common dad, she looks adorable nd mesmerizing. I'm sure she looks prettier in person than in a picture". You see? He adored your photo. Well, as much as I know about him, he doesn't tell lies. Which depicts all he said to be TRUE.

About this - If I'll be leaving Italy a few days after my contract ends. Well, I've heard so much about some beautiful places in Italy which I'm yet to visit. I might wanna stay for a few weeks to look around if there's going to be anywhere spectacular. You know? I'd have my freedom already. My contract would've ended and I'd be free to move around however I desire.

About what I said "Women should be respected"! I do not preach or say what I can not do or what I do not do. I respect women alot, especially the elderlies. Women are like diamonds, they should be sought for, they need care, attention, love, and all sorts of beautiful things. Buddy, I need to let you know my kind of person, when I get intimate with a woman, she becomes a total part of my life. As you and I get closer, I wouldn't mind going to the moon or plucking the stars for you.

I write to you like I have known you for years, I have never been this happy. It feels like you brought back a COMPLETE JOY into my life and this feels so real.

I need you to know this. There can never be a bit of disappointment from me when we eventually meet. Except there is a reason for you to be disappointed about me, which I don't think there is, but then, I have to let you make your own decision. We both have equal rights to decision making. As long as you're truthful and honest with me, I sincerely have no reason to feel disappointed about you when we meet. I'm not particular about the look or structure of the body, I only go for the heart. I see you've got a pure and beautiful heart, buddy, we got no problem. Except there is anyone, on your part.

This desire I feel about you is unexplainable, I do not know how to put them together in words. I just want you around me as long as you can. I feel safe and happy and purposeful. I wouldn't want you to feel bad about this paragraph, if I said something unusual or awkward, I'm sorry. I couldn't just control the emotions and I better let them out. They are unexplainable at the moment, I don't know what to say. I do not want you to feel offended. I just want you to know you mean so much to me and I do not want to let go.

I haven't asked these.. Do you go to work? If yes, what kind of work do you do? And if not, what do you do on a daily basis? Do you just sit at home and feed the birds or play around and have fun?

Please write to me as soon as you can, buddy!

Today is Friday and I have less to deal with at work, I should be able to round things off before 12pm.

I look forward to receiving your mail again.

Lest I forget, Darlington said "Greetings to you ma'am, how ar u? I hope tings ar working well for u over there? Please ma'am don't stop doin what u do that has rendered my dad a happy man recently. I felt the difference in his emails to me of late nd I knw it's got to do with u, ma'am. Tank u for coming into his life. I shall write to u, someday. - Darlington"

My beautiful, please write to me soon.

Regards.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2022 2:37 pm

Friday, February 11, 2022

No sweetie. You ain't dreaming. This is all reality. Lol. Alright. I'll be expecting your detailed email tonight.

Well, telling him to stop calling you ma'am is like telling the SUN to stop rising in the east. You see how difficult it is? Darlington is a well cultured, nurtured and mannered child; maybe he might wanna consider it as request from you though, and I'm sure he'd oblige whatever you require of him. Except for that.

We seem to share some things in common. I'm yet to discover what they are but I have an incline that we share things in common.

WHAT DO I OWE YOU, buddy? Please tell me. It's mandatory I pay whatever it is that I owe you. My beautiful.

Will be expecting your mail tonight as stipulated. Enjoy your day and have unlimited fun, sweetheart.

Regards.

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Babe! I really don't know where to start. Lol. You're such an amazing human (woman); I honestly do not know where to start, I'm just gonna try to pick words as much as I can.

First and foremost, I wouldn't have to beat around the bush anymore and I just have to go plain. Allow me put it this way that if things work out well for us, I want you to be MY WOMAN. I want you to be the LOVE OF MY LIFE, the woman who brings my dreams of having a family again to REALITY. I believe we won't be screwed, no, I believe so. As long as we are still committed to each other. I want you in life. I have never talked to any woman about love since my heartbroken experience in Russia, this is coming from me to you after years of trying to avoid women that are liars and full of dishonesty. I do not think I have anything to worry about, I HAVE FULL TRUST AND CONFIDENCE IN YOU, Babe.

I'm gonna tell Darlington you said he deserves a reward for connecting us together, lol. Babe, the truth is, I'll be willing to live with you wherever you want around the world. My home is Greenville and I have a house back in the States, if you don't want us to live in the United States together as a family, choose a country of your choice and I'll be glad to oblige your request, I just want to sleep and wake with you next to me. I don't think I have to hide these feelings anymore. We have been writing for weeks and I thought it was high time I let you know.

I'm so sorry for making your stomach complain or crave for butterflies, lol, I'm so sorry my beautiful . I guess it's all for the best and there is always a reason for everything. There is a reason why the Universe brought us together. I've become a happy man and my days are full of gratitudes to the Universe for bringing you my way.

In your second mail, which was the recent mail from you. I'm so sorry about your parents. I'm deeply sorry to hear such a story. Please heal soon from the wounds and I believe things will get better soon.

When we finally get together, things will definitely get better and I can assure you maximum protection, love and care.

Do you work on Saturdays (today)? Or are you gonna be home all through? I wish there was a way to write to you real time to know how well you're doing at every point in time. Lol. I'm just feeling nervous and a lil bit scared for someone else not to take you from me.

I had a wonderful night's rest and my night dreams were all about you. Things are starting to get interesting. Last night, Darlington wrote to me and said "Dad, did u hear frm mom?" He started to refer to you as "mom"! Wow, I guess this kid sees the future and I feel like hugging him so tight right now. He's bringing things into reality.

I cherish you babe, I hope you are doing well this morning. I couldn't wait till coffee break before I write to you. Last night, your thoughts were all in my head and I slept like a baby, smiling and full of excitement.

Write to me soon, babe.

Have a wonderful day.

Greetings from you Love, Scott.

Regards.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2022 2:42 pm

Saturday, February 12, 2022 14:52:40 CET,

Thank you my angel for this beautiful piece of write up. Allow me to quickly jump to Darlington's situation. Perhaps, I forgot to tell you we lost his mother 9 years ago. He was living with my uncle back in Greenville until we lost him too (5 years ago), so as it is... Darlington has no one to call mom. He actually thought and felt Alicia was the right person to be his mom until Alicia made a mess of our relationship and cheated on us and completely broke my heart.

Now I understand all you said and I wouldn't want it any other way. As long as we still keep in touch. I want to hear from you on a daily basis until we finally meet to SIT, TALK, KISS, HUG and probably the INTIMACY! I don't know how you feel about that but we're both adults and you understand what I meant by that word INTIMACY. Please don't be mad at me for saying that. I can't just contain the happiness I have in me everyday when I wake and realise someone is coming into my life soon.

The fact that I wake up to a beautiful email messages and before going to bed, I'm also going to read some amazing messages from a special woman who is countries apart from me.

Whatever it is you want buddy, my compliance is 100%. I've waited long years for the right person, it wouldn't take me anything to wait more weeks or months for her to come in. Nah. It's not. I have to wait. Whatever it takes.

I like that part where you wanna hold me in your arms, feel my body and we connect souls and minds. Honestly, my body feels tingling right now and I do not have to make a drastic move, otherwise I'm gonna lose balance and control of my self. I'm just having this feeling that we've been together for a long time and I can't hide words or anything from you.

Go get some fun out there and write to me when you're back babe.

Will round off at work soon and I'll be glad to hear from you at the rate of the speed of light.

My heart palpitates, nothing is wrong with me. It's just the affection. I'm losing balance. I couldn't keep it to myself anymore.

I'm not sure I remember your age but I'll be 59 in April. What's yours?

Your man
Scott.

Lol... Babe . How's your day GOING?

It's fine. You actually didn't trigger anything from those sad memories. I've learned to live with such. Thank you very much for taking up such responsibility as Darlington's mom, I'm gonna have to write to him to let him know what's in for him. He'll be so excited to hear this good news.

Well, about the hormones, I think I was able to figure out something to help ease my mind whenever I'm tense and feeling as such. I just have to take my mind off it. I have to clear my head and empty my brain. This absolutely worked and I think it helped me get rid of those thoughts in my head.

I wouldn't want you to see this like I'm pushing too much or trying to make things go faster than usual, I'm sorry if you feel this way, it's just how I felt and I do not lie about things. When I have a feeling about a thing, I let it out and whether it is accepted or not, I ensure I pour out what I have on my mind.

It's possible that you don't see us the way I see us yet, but maybe I'm too quick, unveiling all I said in my previous email, forgive my manners and I was only thinking we are now at a point where we can discuss anything. I do not see any barrier in our conversation, so I'm sorry if you feel bad with whatever I might have said in my previous email.

About the age, I guess I saw you were a year older than I'm on the penpalworld website, so I didn't read any meaning to such. I regard those as digits and they really don't count in my world. Age doesn't count. Whether you're other than I'm or not, it doesn't count in my world. I see more of the heart. I told you this previously. I only read the heart. I was in love with someone younger than I was and she still broke my heart, so when I came on penpalworld, I sought an older person because I felt they have more understanding, they have more passion and honesty in them.

Did you have something for dinner? I'm just putting my dinner in the warmer so I'm not sleeping any sooner. Have you gone to bed already? What time do you sleep and do you do anything before going to bed?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2022 2:45 pm

Sunday, February 13, 2022

Hi babe... I was scared yesterday and I thought you were mad at me for some reason. Now, I'm so happy that you're here with me and you're here to stay. How was your night? Did you sleep well, did you dream of your baby? Ah aha.. You know who I'm talking about right. Honestly, all through the night, my thoughts were about you. What are you gonna do today?

Darlington wrote to me last night and asked if I could send him more photos of you so I had to reply to him that I got just one, which I already sent to him. From his message last night, he said you look like his mother and honestly you really look like her. Darlington missed his mother so much and he has since then lost the feeling of finding someone to call his mom. He always talks to me about the lost feelings of someone he can talk to as a mother.

I just woke up right now and I received these beautiful messages. I honestly feel honored. I don't work on Sundays, it's the only day I have to rest enough. I have to do some other chores in the house all by myself. I now get excited knowing that I have you in my life. It's painful that I can't see you on cam, I really wish I could see you, but we have to wait till I'm out of Caserma Ederle. Write to me babe. I'm waiting.

To:
Sent: Sunday 13 February 2022
Subject: Re:

Hey babe... How has your day been? Yeah. I just got finished with the chores in the house and it's super clean (the whole place). I wish you were here to help out with a few things or perhaps, while doing those, I could chase you around the house lol, having endless fun.

I really don't know what's going on around the world right now. Things are happening everywhere around the world. Citizens of Canada are having a truck rally protesting against the bad deeds of their government, the fear of Omicron is still taking the lead in the news. What exactly is this world turning into?

I have asked myself several times and I didn't seem to get a perfect answer to that question. Babe, please I beg you, whatever you do, ensure and endeavor to stay out of trouble and stay SAFE. I can't afford to lose you a bit. Even though it's just a beginning for us, I can't afford to lose you for any reason.

Ah ah.. Lol. I am amused right now, knowing that I'm the first thing that comes in your mind when you wake up. I guess this synergy is unexplainable. I feel the same thing. My last thought at night and my first thought in the morning (YOU).

I am trying to talk to a tech guy here if there is any way your cell number can be installed or saved or whatever on this mini computer. I see it's got a whatsapp software embedded in it and we use it for communication around here. Even though it's been for texting only. I'll see if it's possible and I can talk to you real time. I want to feel you every moment.

Babe! It ain't my fault with the pictures, lol. Darlington was the one who made the request for them. I was satisfied with whatever you give to me, but you know, he's a kid and he must have his reasons. You know? Perhaps, he's trying to create something about his new mom, lol.

Universe ain't God. There is only one GOD and there can never be anything compared to HIS NAME or HIMSELF. I just believe things happen in the universe for a reason and we surely have some unseen spirits coordinating the affairs of humanity, lol, did I sound insane? Lol.

Babe, don't put me in suspense with this question of yours, now I have to be waiting to know what the question is all about. You have to write to me about it, otherwise, I might find it difficult to sleep tonight until I know what you wanted to ask me.

Have you had your dinner yet? I'm just putting mine on the fire and it should be ready in minutes. Having pasta for tonight. Yummy. Come have some with me. Lol.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

juniordarlingtonrocks@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2022 2:49 pm

Tuesday, February 15, 2022
Junior Darlington <juniordarlingtonrocks@outlook.com> wrote:

Hello ma'am.

Wow! I'm honored that u wrote 2 me. It means a lot nd I cnt take this luv for granted. Ma'am, I absolutely noticed much difference in dad nd I believed it was frm u. Dad has completely turned a new leaf nd I must say I'm excited 4 dis nd I cn finally hav a peace of mind.

Ma'am, did u knw that dad would nt giv me a breathing space; he was always writing 2 knw if I take my medicine regularly (though, I'm asmathic nd I knw it's important I use my medicine as often as required) bt dad would never giv me a breathing space. Now I'm glad he has a woman in his life, I'm goin 2 leave him in ur care. Please ma'am, take gud care of my dad, he is all that I hav. He is my all in all pls ma'am I leave him in ur ultimate care. I trust u wil never break his heart just like Miss Alicia. I've tried to nurture him till dis moment for almost 3 yrs, though he is my father bt I had to look after him until everything became fine nd now I cn hav a peace of mind.

I leave him in ur care ma'am, pls take a gud care of him. I must tank u 4 comin in2 his life, he found happines again. Tank u ma'am. I hope we'll make a great family soon. Of late he writes abt u too much like he's never met a woman in his life. I thought 2myself, aw beautiful is this woman until he shared ur photo ma'am nd I had 2 request for more nd he sent them. I was totally convinced that my dad has been hypnotized nd he's intoxicated by ur luv ma'am. U ar adorable & mesmerizing in ur photos therefore I dnt av 2 doubt all he said abt u. Once again tnk u ma'am I wnt u 2 knw that u ar forever adored.

Xxx.

Friday, February 18, 2022
Junior Darlington <juniordarlingtonrocks@outlook.com> wrote:

Hi mom.

Trust u ar aving a wonderful time with ur husband. I'm glad I put him in d best hands. I'm nt scared nor afraid. I knw nd bliv u got him covered.

I didn't wnt to keep writing all d time, I wanted 2 allow enough time 4u two. Dis is d life I wished 4 him. Finding d person he could call his woman with which I can call my mom.

I cnt tank u enough. I'm waiting 4 dad 2 finish his work soon, meeting you nd having dis best family I ever hoped for.

I made it known amidst my peers already. I'm nw so proud 2 av a wonderful mother 2 call my mom. I just don't wnt 2 be let down, by u, mom or dad. I luk forward to dis union of our family.

Enjoy mom, hav fun with ur husband.

Bye, for now.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

juniordarlingtonrocks@outlook.com scottmerrickdr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2022 2:51 pm

From: Junior Darlington <juniordarlingtonrocks@outlook.com>
To:
Sent: Saturday 19 February 2022
Subject: Re: Hi

Mom. Tank u for dis privilege. I'm honored nd glad I finally av someone 2 call a mom. And I feel like I cn discuss anytin wit u. It's been years since I experienced such. I've dis joy dat cnt be explained. Tank u so much mom. Tank u. I'm sorry dat I've to tell u dis, I wrote 2 dad abt it nd he said he'd get back to me before d end of d day. I avnt heard frm dad nd I'm worried. Mom, I lost my Credit Card which I usually use 2 make my payments 4 all purchases. My meds is almost exhausted nd I av 2 replace dem bfor it completely finishes. Nd I was goin 2 buy my food supplies mom. I made inquiry to get a new credit card from the States. Gettin my food supplies nd also payin for practical items before d arrival of my Credit Card. It all sum up to 48,780 Russian Rubles which is equivalent to 630 United States Dollars. Dis is wat I told dad abt nd he said he was going to get back to me before d end of d day. Mom, will u be able to help get these funds across, I currently knw dad cnt access his bank account due to some restrictions, I'm counting on u mom, he might nt be able to get it until he gets paid which is not happening until April.
Mom, I need a total of $630. I'll be waiting 4 ur positive response mom. Tank u mom.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:
Date: 25 feb.

Babe. My heart was weak last night. I didn't know what to do. I cried while I was typing until I fell asleep and woke up again to continue with the email composition. I want you to know that you hold a very high abode in my heart and it is almost impossible for me to survive without you. I'm never happy whenever there are issues with us. It doesn't have to be difficult for us to reconcile our differences on a simple term.

Of course your choice of words are never complicating for me to comprehend, I just needed to give you time to make your own decision. I've promised that we will always be equal in all things. I'll never force you against your will, but I can only plead. You are the love of my life and I hold you dearly in high esteem.

All I know is were going through a phase and it can only get better when we study each other very calmly and understand how to deal and communicate properly without having to offend each other. I'm sorry if I had done anything that got you mad, but my heart burns for you. I'm not ready to lose you to anyone. I'm not ready to give you up for any reason. Please stay with me and be my woman, my soulmate ? FOREVER.

I LOVE YOU DARLING
How has your day been? Have you had anything to do for today? How is your planning on the exhibition going? Have you been able to come up with some ideas. You know? It's a joyful thing to have such an intelligent woman beside me, ALWAYS. Don't forget to stay safe always.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2022 2:55 pm

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:

Thank you honey for giving me the best of my life. I'm so overwhelmed with joy right now knowing that I don't have to bother about tomorrow, our tomorrow is certain and very sure. I don't want to be with any other woman but just you for the rest of my life. I'm sorry for everything that happened earlier. And I just want you to know that you and I are staying together forever without any hinderance.

Honey, I comprehensively understand all you shared and I want you to know that we are only passing through phases and we can only grow better when we make mistakes. Without mistakes, we can't grow stronger. I have promised to always talk to you and help you understand when question arise.

Whatever the situation is with Russia, Putin can't actually take on all the EU countries. I wonder why a president of a single nation will be putting threats to several countries.

It's definitely of high certainty that we'll be there together. I just want to be by your side all the time. I want to wake and sleep next to you in bed. I want to wake up to kissing you.

Honey. My life is incomplete without you, I'm yours forever and I want to believe you're feeling same for me. I LOVE YOU HONEY.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:

Honey. I'm very excited to know how much you're being careful. It means a lot to me. Now I can be assured that you're doing very fine.

I actually don't want to stop talking about this after dinner treatment. I don't know how you'll feel when I say these things honey. Maybe you don't like them?

Please honey, this excitement is immeasurable and I don't think I want to stop talking to you about this. I'm thinking of you every moment and I want to feel you close to me.

My assessment will begin on the 1st of next month (March) and I'll be getting prepared to round off the contract. As soon as I get paid before the end of March, then I can move out of Vicenza and return back to the States. My first obligation is to put a call through to you and listen to my wife's voice. Then we plan how we really have to meet ASAP. I can't wait anymore. My body wants you. I LOVE YOU BABY.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2022 2:57 pm

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:

Yes honey. We had a meeting today, being the last Friday of the month and a lot of things were shared. Earlier, it was suggested that we'd stay further in Vicenza if the World Health Organization successfully proclaim another phase of a Global pandemic due to the fast rising and easily transmissible Omicron.
Today, it was gathered and shared that even though the BA.2 (subvariant of Omicron) is more contagious and can reinfect people, it has been said that the virus isn't more severe. So we're having a headway on subduing the transmission and eradicating the virus.
If things go as planned, then I should be out of here by the end of March. Return to the States, meet with my woman and fulfill destiny. I'm super excited.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:
Date: 26 feb.

Morning babe... How are you honey? How was your night, did you sleep well? Last night was fun. I never expected that much. Never knew you were so crazy and amazing and naughty and nasty. This actually touched down to my heart and I'm so blessed to have you in my life.

Did you sleep well babe? I really wish I could go with you.

Make sure you get something to eat for breakfast. Honey and I will never leave you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2022 3:03 pm

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:

Hey honey. How is your day going? Trust you had your lunch already?

I'm missing you here and your thoughts never left my head. I LOVE YOU. Stay safe for me.

scottmerrickdr@gmail.com
To:

Sometimes I wonder why I'm so lucky to have you. Maybe the Universe had decided to give you to me as an act of providence. What more can I say? All I want is just for you to be safe, sound and fine until we finally meet. I won't forgive myself if anything ever happens to you.

I still wanna make sure you're safe honey. As interesting as the country might be, carefulness can never be enough and I'm looking forward to meeting you.

You're such an angel in human form. I'm thankful to the Universe for making you my soulmate. I also wanna do a lot of things together with you. Amazing and interesting stuff. I hope we won't lose communication? This is very important and paramount. I can't afford not to talk to you in a day, this will hurt me so much.

I LOVE YOU . I cherish every moment with you. FOREVER!
I'm sure you'll be in bed already. Have a wonderful night sleep MY SOULMATE. Good night honey.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.