Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Romance Scam

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Romance Scam

Unread postby bfblake333 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:39 pm

An attempt of a military romance scam was recently experienced by me through Mingle2 website. The girl claimed to be in the US Army but the photo showed a Senior Airman in a USAF air force. I collected intel. I reported this to Mingle2. I also found the photo was stolen from a well known fitness lady who actually is in the USAF.. I reported to the actual lady via her twitter page. The scammer made many typos and incorrect use of military jargon. She claimed to be an American and claimed to be on a UN Peace Keeping mission in Syria. That mission ended sometime ago. She claimed to have found money on deceased terrorists, even if this was so, it is illegal to steal from deceased persons, this would be a war crime and a UCMJ infraction. I lost no money and enjoyed playing this one out with her and wasting her time

Photo was stolen from Sr Airman Sidney Brookman. The photo was referenced in the scammer's Whatsapp traffic. The scammer was using a +60 Malaysian country code. Her English is poor.
bfblake333
New survivor

Re: Romance Scam

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:46 pm

Please post as much information as possible concerning the scammer.

E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs and fake documents, Phone numbers, Websites, and places you were asked to send money like Western Union, Bitcoin, Or Bank accounts are all helpful.
Please remove anything related to you. We do not want that.
We only want the information of the scammer.

You should stop all contact with the scammer and any associates.
They will all be part of the scam.

If you are unsure what to post you can forward all the information mentioned above to my E-mail address which is below in my signature line.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:42 pm

The scammer mobile is 60 11-3382 5531

Her Whatsapp is "C.B". but the name she uses is Ella Kelly.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3385

Phone: +601133825531
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Malaysia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* DiGi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Abra-cadabra » Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:51 am

So this scammer is now on Snapchat. We re continuing to chat. But now, refused in money, it is not so sweet no more)
The name this scammer is using to get e-transfers is
HUBERT RICHER
with this email
kevinmotherwell89@gmail.com

It was still active on 13th of July 2023. So it's fresh.
Got screenshot of fake Us passport, it is for sure, the photo requirements are way more strict then the photo on the fake.
Got screenshot of fake US armed forces ID. Without a serial number. Those are cheap fakes, made in Windows Paint programm.
She/he showed me fake American bank statement with 1 900 000. 00 USD. I've missed to take a shot.
Thanks guys for your posts. This scammer makes a lot of mistakes, but we all sometimes want to believe in miracles, right. Lol
Abra-cadabra
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:50 am

Please post as much information as possible about the scammer.
Anything you can add may help save someone from becoming a victim.

E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs and fake documents, Phone Numbers, and any other payment information like Western Union or a bank account are all helpful.

If you are unsure what to post or how, you can e-mail the information to me.
My e-mail address is below in my signature line.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Mindline » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:09 pm

I want share scammer love from instagram and i get the number to, i hope its not late
This for number phone scammer +639755955813 and instagram @cynthiaregoice their using telegram, and i have screenshot to but idk to upload in this site
Mindline
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:23 pm

Thanks for the info. You can upload images by clicking on the "Upload attachment" button just below the text box.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Mindline » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:48 pm

Wayne wrote:Thanks for the info. You can upload images by clicking on the "Upload attachment" button just below the text box.

Ok i try upload and compress the picture, their have 3 photo instagram but i forget for screenshot it
Attachments
Screenshot_20230930_204624_Teleg.jpg
Screenshot_20230929_200709_Insta.jpg
Screenshot_20230929_200417_Teleg.jpg
IMG_20230929_200331_117-min (1).jpg
Screenshot_20230930_205213_Insta.jpg
Mindline
New survivor

Unread postby cpatt1958 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:34 pm

I was almost scammed by this person. "She" said she was Lily Brookman in the Air Force. Her posts were pretty good, but she would not answer specific questions. She did say she was living in an AF Base in Syria, but would not answer direct questions. I asked about the outside of the base, to which she said that there were numerous towns around the area. When I googled the site, called "Al-Tanf, there were no towns in the area and I doubt they would be able to move around, given the political situation there. We were talking for quite a while until she said that she needed her phone to be upgraded. She said she didn't have the money to do so and wanted me to send her some on a card. So I deleted her immediately. My reasoning is this: she is supposed to be an Air Force Staff Sargent. They make a minimum of $2,730.00 a month. Where is she going to spend that if she is in an isolated base? I then decided to do more research and the picture that she sent me was of S.Sgt. Sidney Brookman and she is not in Syria. Nice try Lily, but no dice. She found me on a website I am a frequent contributor, Quora. Made like she enjoyed my posts and wanted to talk to me offline. She said that her parents died when she was young and lived with an alcoholic abusive uncle. A priest befriended her (I am Catholic) and helped her until she became of age. That priest was "transferred" from Austin to North Carolina. Looked him up as well and he doesn't exist. I wish I could remember the app she asked me to download (I completely wiped it out). I'll give her credit. She was slick. Her English was good and she was very friendly, naturally. I almost was taken in until she asked for cash. Big Red Flag!! Thanks for letting me share this scam.
cpatt1958
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:08 pm

Can you post any more information concerning the scammer?

E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs not already posted, Phone Numbers, Places where you were asked to send money like Western Union or Bank account details?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.