Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Britscute56 - SingleandDivorced Dating joeysons44@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:13 pm

My favorite Artists are Elton John, Diana Ross, the Commodores. And my favorite movie is Pretty Woman and I love Mel Gibson movies too. So what did you do all day I hope you had some fun
Xoxoxo
Joey

Hi and how are you doing, it is rather unusual not to get a message from you as you always take out time to send one. Well, I have had one of the hardest moments ever on this job, because my equipment, which was supposed to be here already has not arrived hence I have to work manually and it has made it very difficult to get much done. I have been in touch to find out what has caused the delay because it is rather weird since it should have been here a long time ago.
Anyways, how was your week and weekend, I hope you had a lovely one as for me you have been on my mind all through.
Wishing you a lovely week ahead and may all you do be blessed.
Kisses
Joey

Note;- Send me a picture of you for my screensaver so I can carry you around

Okay that is good and I hope your day went well then.. Babe I really want to go ask you for something I hope it won’t be a bother?...
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:15 pm

Hi and how are you doing, I hope your week has been fine and you didn’t have to stress much.
Anyways I sense you are being apprehensive already what I am about to say, I will go on and say it or ask what I want to because it is very important and I want to think standing by me in desperate times is something you will never regret. So here it goes, since my equipment hasn’t arrived and I have had to do things manually here, I am always buying softwares and other stuffs to help me get work done.. I don’t need your cash if you are thinking I am about to ask you for that but I all I am asking for to help me get $200 iTunes card so I can pay for some of the things I need to work whilst I wait for equipment to arrive. Please this is rather unprecedented and It is taking the man in me to ask as I understand how unfair it may seem, I will greatly appreciate it if will do this for me and will be indebted forever.
Xoxo
Joey

Thank you so much I appreciate your kind gesture sincerely warms my heart and I can't find words to tell you how grateful I am. Well, I do not have access to my bank account( I have a no withdrawal restriction on it when I am out of the country) because of my experience. I specifically asked for the cards and not cash, I promise I will reimburse you for it on my honor I swear, and my parents' grave. Please do me this favor and I will forever be grateful.
Xoxo
Joey

Please get them in 50’s or 100’s. Thanks
Xoxo
Joey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:19 pm

Please, do me this good and you will be saving me a whole lot more than you will ever imagine because it means a whole lot to me.
Xoxox
Kisses
Joey

Okay let me see if I can provide you with an account details..

Here is the details you asked, I had to talk to one of the workers on my team

Bank: Chase
Make: C. F.
Account number: 75755XXXX
Routing number: 322271627

Please send me a receipt as soon as it has been done.. Once again I will forever be indebted to you for this, because it means a whole lot to me more than you know . Thanks
Xoxox
Joey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:21 pm

Please .. One more thing please can you make you it $350... pretty please

Thank you so much honey I will grateful and I promise a refund.. this you see my messages I mean the others.. I just thought of something I think it will be better if you could make it 500, please because I will be needing some others for the workers and I ..
Please dear
Xoxoxo
Joey

Thanks awhole lot and good morning, please send me a copy of the receipt when you have done it and don’t forget love $500 ... I will be waiting to hear from you.. Have a wonderful week and always in my heart
Xoxox
Kisses
Joey

Hello and how are you doing, I haven’t heard from you and I hope everything is okay .. Get back to me as soon as you have gotten this message
Xoxox
Joey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:09 pm

Good morning dear and how are you doing, I was able to get another one so please let me know when you have done it and send me a copy of the receipt.. please $500 thanks

Bank name: PNC
Acc number:: 381757XXXX
Routin number ::: 083009060
Account holders name:: C. C.

Thanks
Xoxo
Joey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:05 pm

Thank you love

Please don’t forget to send me a copy of the receipt when you are done

Hi honey I didn’t hear from you, have you done it ? .. where is the receipt?

Hello and how are you doing dear, hope you had a good night sleep and feeling very well.
I waited all night for your message and I didn’t get any, so where you able to get it done ?.. if you have please send me a copy of the receipt ok..
Thanks and have a wonderful day
Xoxo
Kisses
Joey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:55 pm

Hi Dear, you can simply just log into you bank online and screenshot a copy of the transaction to me.. Wishing you a wonderful day at work
Xoxo
Joey

Please do .. When did you do it please let me and I need you please to let know .. We you can check you online banking send me a copy of it from there..

Hi you didn't reply to my other messages about your day all?.. You sounded very angry “Crap” well I don't understand why you used that because you have never done such in the past, did I say something wrong or piss you off in any way?..
Write soon please..
Xoxo
Kisses
Joey

Hello and good morning, I hope you had a good night's sleep and are feeling well.
, please make sure you get the receipt from the bank or send me a proof of the deposit because word of the mouth isn't enough. Once again, I am very grateful for all, and I promise you will never regret standing by me through this time of trouble.
Xoxo
Kisses
Joey

I am waiting to hear from you what is happening are you back from work and how was your day ?
Please send me the receipt .
Xoxox
Joey

I hope you didn’t just make a fool out of me before my worker ?:. If you haven’t or didn’t do it you can tell me you didn’t and I will not understand..
xoxo
Joey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joeysons44@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:13 pm

Yes, I did, perhaps you didn't get them. Anyways how have you been I hope you are doing fine and had a good day
So I have exhausted my options on the account thing and now it is up to you to decide if you want to help or not because I am obviously at your mercy.
Kisses
Joey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joeysons44@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:16 pm

Hello and how are you doing, been a long while but I hope you are doing fine and work has been fine too.
Sincerely, I have so much love in my heart for you and wish you will see how genuine my intentions are. I can only say as much but perhaps your fear, past, and any other factors may be holding you back.
I miss reading from you and hearing you, I always look forward to your message but now it seems you want to take that away from me. I hope you can have a rethink.
Xoxo
Kisses
Still Joey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.