Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Britscute56 - SingleandDivorced Dating joeysons44@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:48 pm

Britscute56 - joeysons44@gmail.com
Sexuality: Straight
About Me:
I am a gentleman and a single father, I am family oriented and down to earth, love the simple things and enjoy the outdoors. My daughter means the world to me and she is my best part. I love to paint, read, play tennis, golf, movies and I love to travel awhole lot.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3378
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:50 pm

Chatlog:

1/12/2022 4:11:43 PM Hello and how are you doing, a happy new year and I hope we all find happiness, love and joy .. It is really good to hear from you again, well send me your email address or write me on joeysons44@gmail.com. Thanks waiting to read from you

12/22/2021 2:51:30 PM I am a single father, divorced, down to earth, caring and friendly. I work on contracts for various multi national companies.. I am that man to can your best friend and partner. So tell me what are you most passionate about and what do you seek in a partner now ?
12/21/2021 2:27:01 PM Do you have an email so we can keep in touch since we are not always online or google hangout account
12/21/2021 2:26:05 PM I am a Drilling Engineer and I work on contract for various multi nationals

12/14/2021 8:38:43 PM Hello and how are you doing, I am Joey and I am looking for someone genuine and cool, my best friend and partner, and someone to grow old with .. I found your profile interesting and I will love to know more about you. Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:55 pm

Anyways what do you think about movies and music .. Do you have a favorite,What do you speak or understand any other language, what do you think of traveling, have you been anywhere or have a place you will like to visit ?
I don’t know if I mentioned to you what kinda job I do, I am a Drilling Engineer and I work for various multi national companies on contracts
Xoxo
Joey

Header:

Return-Path: <joeysons44@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 16:47:55 -0800
Message-ID: <CAMkrfM2qv6MHwcFstC-ps1FhfgDEvbSSj5ExtSV4hYq3EKn9Xg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hi Dear

Oh that is nice so where have you been to since you said you hope to travel more when you retire ..So what are you most scared of ?.. for me it is growing old alone and not ever feeling loved .. My past experience with women who not so nice and it something I would like to change .

So the weekend the is around the corner what is the plan for the weekend .. How is your day going today and I hope you have been working too hard ..
Xoxo
Joey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:57 pm

Nice, although Canada is still like going to the back of the house lol, I am sure it was a nice experience at the time. Well my job takes me around a whole lot and I have been able to a few nice places around the world besides being raised in England..
An Animal lover that is awesome I use to have to dog but I could not keep him because of work and traveling..
What do you consider the most important characteristics for a man ..
xoxo
Joey

Oh really, what do you do exactly and how many hours do you have to work . when is the best time to get a hold of you.
Do you use google hangout?, we can always talk on there like chats, will be easier . what do you say since you have a gmail account.
Write back soon

Hello , how was your day and I hope you didn’t work too hard today . It is nice to know you have such a good business and I never thought you were a business owner, I know that must be very demanding..
Anyways, I want suggest you get hangout so we can talk often, that way I can be in constant check on you.. what do you think about that.
What are your plans for the weekend and do you make out anytime to have fun. So you never told me if you had any kids and ever been married ? . Looking forward to read from you soon
Xoxo
Joey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:59 pm

Nice to read from you again and I hope your weekend will be awesome, so what team will you be cheering for the SuperBowl?.
Well I was married once and I have been divorced about 17years, I have a daughter who means the world to me but she is in the UK( story for another day).
It is nice to know you have hangout, how about you start using it, I sent you a few messages on there .
Waiting to hear from you and wishing you a wonderful weekend, rest and have some fun life is short and You only live once.
Xoxo
Joey

Good morning and how was your night and I hope you slept fine .. well you crossed my mind and I thought to check up on you and wish you a wonderful weekend
Xoxo
Joey

Hello and how are you today.. How was your night and hope you slept well, so it’s Sunday and I am wondering if you will be going to church and are you religious?.
I will be waiting to hear from you soon and wishing you the best weekend
Xoxo
Joey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:01 pm

Hello and how are you doing, it is was a simple question and me trying to know if you are very religious, no wrongs intended.
How was your weekend and I hope you had fun. How has week been so far, how is it going at work, hope you are not stressing yourself so much. I pray you have the best week ever ..
xoxo
Joey

Wow that sound like you have had a good day.. Anyways how has it been .. so tell me what is your ideal kinda man and what is a deal breaker for you?

That is nice and good, best things come to special persons like you though it may take some time..
so how was your day today and I hope you didn’t stress much are you done for the day?..

Well for me, my deal breaker is cheating, lies and deceit and I ever kind of unfaithfulness..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:03 pm

Hi and how are you doing, good to hear you are back home now and I wish I was there to run a good bath and give you a nice massage, in case you don’t know I give the best foot massage so says my granny and ex, and you promise to be a good girl I could add a full body massage with rose petals and candlelight’s
Anyways I hope your week has been productive with all of the long hours you have done?.
Xoxo
Joey

Hi Dear, how are you doing and I hope your day and week was fine. I have had a very busy and tight schedule the past 2 days making some arrangements and equipment shipping plans too, so I kinda have my hands full and hence I have not had much time but I sincerely apologize for not keeping in touch you know I do better than that.
I see you have been following the news and I have also been too, Russia has been a bully and I think they have taken it too far with the attack, someone really needs to put them in order.. I just think Putin is power intoxicated which is rather not good I just hope it ends before it becomes world war .

Babe you pretty much didn’t acknowledge my message about the massage and being a good girl, I am curious as to why? .. I hope it didn’t offend you in anyway ? .
Wishing you a wonderful weekend and plenty of love
Xoxo
Joey

Well like I said if you promise to be a good girl perhaps I could make it a good full massage and maybe stripping too lol( just being naughty)..
So how has your day and weekend been ?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:05 pm

Well I can’t help but agree with whom ever said that because but it can only be the reason for such insensitive act.. I just hope it all ends soon
Enough of their shenanigans, the most important for me right now is know how my queens day has been and hope your week has started very well just like you deserve, all of the best wishes and love
Xoxo
Joey
N.B.. I will be headed to France Thursday evening for a 6 weeks contract .

Hello beautiful and how are you doing , I have been trying to settle in here and I just had time for myself now and yes you have been on my mind all the well..I landed safely and been trying to attend to some urgent stuffs likes meetings and all.
Anyways how have you been and hope your week has been better than mine, what are you doing this weekend ?. I have been thinking about you much lately and I must say I and am getting very fond of you but I would not like to be leading myself now on so I will love to ask what you do you think of me ? ..
I wait to hear from you and wishing you a wonderful weekend . Be safe
Xoxo
Joey

Thanks for the compliment and weekend wish.. Do what are the chances I can find a place in your heart, be the one you call your best friend and partner.. I am very attracted to you like I said and I think we have a good chemistry..
Meanwhile I sense you don’t go out much because you have never mentioned going out since we have been in touch, Do you even get to go out for social gatherings or spend time outside to do something fun
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:08 pm

How come you didn’t tell me it was your birthday on the XXX I would have at least sent you a bunch of Roses.. A happy belated Birthday and May happiness be in all you do . My best wishes
How was your birthday lunch and who did you take along..
xoxo

Wow that is awesome and I am so proud of you right now, I really wish but I could have been able to join in and help on this particular one, the war is really taking a big toll on them and they need all the help and support they can get ..
Anyways hope you have been finding time to rest between work? . My very best wishes and love
Xoxo
Joey

Hello adorable and how is your day and week been a so far, I am have been very busy lately with so much to do and I am still trying to put together all of the needful things here and also waiting for the equipments I shipped from home to arrive ..

Yes I will love to have dinner with you when I am back but before then I am thinking it is the right time we put a voice to work like talk on the phone, we could do the hangout if you don’t feel comfortable letting me have your number. I waiting to hear from you on that specially
Let me know how you are doing and all ..

Xoxox
Joey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:10 pm

Hi and how are doing today, busy week I guess and I hope didn’t work too hard. It is always nice to hear from you and it’s does give my day a happy ending, so I can’t thank you enough for being you.
I will be very happy if you will keep to you words on waiting till I return and I can assure it is going to be worth every moment you have been alone.
Anyways what are your plans for the weekend and I hope you will make out time to relax ..
wishing you the very best weekend
Xoxox
Joey

Hehe I know how that can be, anyways hope you week has started just as beautiful as you are ?..
xoxo
Joey

Hi, and how are you doing today, how was your week I hope it went smoothly. I am sure you are still working on your taxes since you don't get much time in the week to work on them. Anyways what are your plans for fun this weekend? Do you have a favorite movie and song, I will like to know them.
Xoxo
Joey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.