Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stancypeter@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

stancypeter@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:03 pm

stancypeter12 Profile: I AM NEW HERE
Age & Gender: 23 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 3" (160 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AriesLocation: New Haven, Connecticut, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Long TermMy Education: High SchoolMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
accommunityeer at yewhoo dot cometc yeti know life involves balance. i look for the good in most situations and choose to look for the good in others. i know that life involves give and take and that what you seek is that you must be willing to give and demonstrate yourself. i am a romantic ati know that men and women all have an inner child within and that is why i would appreciate days filled with fun and laughter. i respect and adhere to taking care of business in life--familynptworky

About Me
I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who he is and a sense of direction about where he wants to be. I can appreciate a man who sees a woman as a friend and a partner...ADD ME ON s/t/a/n/c/y/p/e/t/er at yewhoo dot com
stancypeter@yahoo.com

Hello Handsome i have just view your profile and pictures and you caught my eyes while searching for the right man ,So i have so much interested in you, i do appreciate that and i will be glad if you going to mail me and tell me more about yourself here. well am going to email you some pictures and let you know more about me and you can get hold of me on so that we can get to know each other..
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: stancypeter@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:24 am

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.