Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Candice Mia

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Candice Mia

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:40 pm

On FMF:

leah25 Profile: all about me!
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Asian with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: Aquarius

Many of my friends think I am a enthusiastic,kind-hearted,versatile,optimistic,elegant and easy going lady. I like

help people,also have a lot of hobbies. So I always easy have more and more friends. I like read books writing

painting designing handwriting cooking and do handworks . I like listen music,watch concert and opera. I like take

part in diffirent festivals,research multiculture. I also keen on travel and photograph. I ever been to 13

countries and want to go more. I like outdoor activities such as swimming,cycling,bush walking,camping-. Sometime

I like wine taste and a cup of coffee with my friends,I just enjoy the feeling. I am easy accept new idea. It is a

good industry. I like all creativity things.
Anyway,I like explore world and life. if you want to talk me, just talk to me privately just add my 5kyp3 account

" anne.villarosa1 "

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: anne.villarosa1 in Skype

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:42 pm

On Skype,
anne.villarosa1
Language: English
Geneder: Female
BD: March 17, 1992

On connectingsingles,

annevillarosa
im looking for serious relationship
I am a: 24 yr-old woman seeking men, 18-45
Many of my friends think I am a enthusiastic, kind-hearted, versatile, optimistic, elegant and easy going lady. I like help people,also have a lot of hobbies. So I always easy have more and more friends. I like read books writing painting designing handwriting cooking and do handworks . I like listen music,watch concert and opera. I like take part in diffirent festivals,research multiculture. I also keen on travel and photograph. I ever been to 13 countries and want to go more. I like outdoor activities such as swimming,cycling,bush walking,camping-. Sometime I like wine taste and a cup of coffee with my friends,I just enjoy the feeling. I am easy accept new idea. It is a good industry. I like all creativity things.
Anyway,I like explore world and life. if you want to talk me, just talk to me privately just add my 5kyp3 account " anne.villarosa1

Image- stolen image of Candice Mia.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.