Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kate28

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kate28

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:34 pm

kate28 Profile: LOOKING FOR LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIP
Age & Gender: 31 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: LibraLocation: Arlington Heights, Illinois, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
am hare to meet a real man. with a goog heart age of 40above that cares for me

About Me
I am friendly and caring.I love working with poeple and am great with taking direction. I am goofy at times an enjoy making poeple laugh.

kate.jpg
kate.jpg (18.98 KiB) Viewed 936 times

kate1.jpg
kate1.jpg (17.87 KiB) Viewed 936 times

kate2.jpg
kate2.jpg (18.44 KiB) Viewed 936 times

kate3.jpg
kate3.jpg (14.94 KiB) Viewed 936 times

I am kate thomas 30 years,I`m a quiet, kind, loyal. A great meaning for me is a human`s soul. Circle of my interests is various. I like the literature, music, and cinema. personality traits are; calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic .My perception of an ideal , I would like to see near me clever, intelligent, and reliable man. Which would require my emotional heat, capable to like and respect the woman. I have to let you know as well, that am an honest person as i have said, and i have to be honest with that, i don`t have any boyfriend at present now and am not in any serious relationship.

No email address yet.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.