Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fieldshayoon9@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

defexcourieservicesss@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:13 pm

Attention.

We wish to inform you that we the DeFex Courier Services courier and Security Service Senegal Dakar Branch which our branches are all over the world has received a shipment which bears your personal information as the final recipient of the consignment and the consignment was original sent by Sgt Wendi Harrington . She have paid for the delivering fee while we are now waiting to get an INSURANCE CERTIFICATE as the law of DeFex Courier Services required, Note; that we are doing this for the safety of the Consignment box,

Be aware that your deposited consignment box has been registered into our computer data manifesto, and currently waiting for insurance certificate coverage, meanwhile, you are expected to pay insurance fee of ( $650) immediately to facilitate required insurance certificate. For fast receipt of the fees, contact us if you are ready to pay the money so that we will send the name of our logistics and dispatch manager to you for you to make the payment,

Delivery will be made within 48 hours of confirmation and receipt of fees payment. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s)please contact us on our Email for more directives/clarifications.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

We are waiting for your responds.

Operation manager:.Mr Lugard Dawson

Company's Name.....DeFex Courier Services

Email Address ....defexcourieservicesss@mail.com

Phone Number: Tel:+221 774740519
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wendiharrington38@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:14 pm

Dearest Friend.

Dearest Friend , and also how are you faring today, i hope you are fine and healthy? I have been notified by the security company via email that they have already recorded the tracking information of the cash box online, now it will be easy for you to track and monitor the movement of the cash box online. I understand that the company are demanding for $650us for the delivery and insurance charges, the only problem now is the $650us which the company request from you, I am very much worried now because you know that I do not have any money at hand here because we are not receiving any salary nor allowance here on military mission camp.

I have confirm from the company that your information has be recorded on their online tracking domain and they have as well provided to you the tracking codes which you will use in tracking the movement of the package till it arrival to your door step. I know it is not easy for you to arrange this amount of money, but please my love i want you to try as much as you can to do some thing urgent and raise this money and send it to the company so that they will move on to your country to deliver the cash box to you. I want you to listen to me with all your heart, because I have never thought of disturbing you with the issue of money nor pushing you into expenses in this matter but as the issue of urgent money expenses has arise i want you to help me solve this payment required by the security company so that they will proceed to your house for delivery of the cash box, Should in case you do not have the $650us you can borrow from any of your friends or relatives and once you receive the cash box you can open it and take some money out from it and settle whom ever you borrowed the money from, you can even pay double to the person

I do not know what i can say again, but my heart is worried with fear and worries of what your reaction will be towards this last chance of receiving the cash box in your house, the security company has promised to deliver the cash box to your door step within 2days $650us after the money is been send to them, so my beloved am pleading to you to try and do some thing urgently and send the $650us to the security company so that they will proceed to your country and deliver the cash box to you. Please am pleading to you with trust and hope so please do not turn your back on me now that i needed you the most, am
waiting to hear good news from you soon.

Yours Sincerely

Sgt Wendi Harrington
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:57 pm

Attention.

We wish to inform you that we the DeFex Courier Services courier and Security Service Senegal Dakar Branch receive your mail, also want to bring to your notice that you have to make the payment with this account information below and attach the payment slip to us immediately you make the transfer;

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... N. O. L.
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 00502249XXXX
BANK CODE..................... SN100
CODE AGC..................... 01022
RIB..................... 25
SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5022 4XXXXXX
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:14 pm

Darling
I was glad you have contacted the company regarding the payment which is the only thing holding the delivery of the box to your country. Please I will like you to try and make the payment to them on time so that they will start the process immediately.

Yours In Love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:27 pm

My dear thank for your mail, please try and see that you send the money to them please am very worried. looking forward to hear the good news from you and have a lovely moment.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:37 pm

Attention

I wish to inform you that we receive your mail, also want to let you know that the account is Ok, now you can use this one to make the payment and attach the payment slip to us.

Acct Name.....I. S. I.
Bank Name.....UNITED BANK OF AFRICA
Acct No.....30401001XXXX
Rib Key.....45
Swift Code.....UNAFSNDA
Country.....DAKAR SENEGAL
Code iban...... SN153 01304 30401001XXXXXX

I wish to bring to your notice that we have united state account you can also use it and make the transfer, any one you like and send the payment slip to us. below is the account;

Acc name ...T. Q. B.
Acc number .....3617627XXXX
Acc routing number.....031176110
Swift code....HIBKUS44
Bank name... Capital One bank
Bank address... 21210 Kuykendahl Road, Spring Texas 77379.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:32 pm

Darling how are you doing today, hope fine please i want to know if you send the money to the company as you promise please am very worried.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:38 pm

Darling what is going on, i have not had from you with hope all is well with you. Reply me am very worried please.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:51 pm

My dear what is going on? why you don't want to respond to me what happen.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:51 pm

Dear One;
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I?m in Paraguay for investment projects with my partner who is also my husband Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how due to one thing or the other but indeed i reorganized your efforts to save my life. Please, you should contact the Rev. Father whom used to be good to me when i was in Dakar, his email address is ( revjoshuayuma@yahoo.com ) Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $150.000.00 (Cashier's cheque) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Joshua Yuma and instruct him where to send you the draft check as soon as possible. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Joshua Yuma on your behalf to released the check for you. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will definitely send
the draft check for you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.