Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fieldshayoon9@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

brianawilliam11@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:18 am

Bank accounts used by the scammer:

IBAN: TR93 0001 5001 5804 8019 XXXXXX
Beneficiary: A. A.
Bank: Vakif Bank / TURKIYE VAKIFLAR BANKASI T.A.O.
BIC / SWIFT: TVBATR2A

NAME: G. O. R.
BANK NAME: DEUTSCH BANK
IBAN: DE35 350 700 240 173 XXXXXX
BIC: DEUTDEDB350
ADDRESS: 60325 FRANKFURT AM MAIN, GERMANY
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

brianawilliam11@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:47 pm

Briana William <brianawilliam11@gmail.com> wrote 7 Mar 2022,
Dear xxx!

Good afternoon darling, how was your night? i trust it was good. Honey, honestly, I'm very worried about the package being delayed, the package has been withheld for weeks and we can't pick it up because we can't pay the amount requested. I hope and believe that it will end tomorrow, as you said, and I am very nervous about the situation. I don’t know what to do because all my hopes are up to you. I hope the bank will soon release the loan on your account.

I wish you a wonderful day, my dear, I love you and I miss you so much.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@rapidmex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:11 pm

NAME / H. I. A.
NAME BANK /YAPI KREDI
ADRESS BANK / KÖYIÇI, MERKEZ CD. NO:34 D:1, 34295 KÜÇÜKÇEKMECE/İSTANBUL
ACCOUNT NUMBER / 7421XXXX
IBAN / TR49 0006 7010 0000 0074 21XXXX
TYPE / DOLLAR
SWIFT CODE / YAPITRISCHQ
PURPOSE OF PAYMENT: GOODS AND SERVICES
AMOUNT: €1074

======================================================================================================================
Working days and opening hours: Monday to Friday----07:15am to 21:30pm
Saturdays: 09:00am To 18:30pm.
======================================================================================================================
RAPID MAIL EXPRESS (RME)
ADDRESS: UNIT 1 ARGONAUT PARK
COLNBROOK GALLYMEAD ROAD SLOUGH SL6 0 EN
TEL: +447441462164
UNITED KINGDOM
WHATSAPP: +447441462164
EMAIL: info@rapidmex.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@rapidmex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:35 pm

DEAR CLIENT,

THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING RAPID MAIL EXPRESS (RME), YOUR REQUEST IS BEEN PROCESSED AND THE APPROPRIATE DEPARTMENT WILL ATTEND TO YOU SHORTLY.

KINDS REGARDS AND THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

RAPID MAIL EXPRESS (RME)
ADDRESS: UNIT 1 ARGONAUT PARK
COLNBROOK GALLYMEAD ROAD SLOUGH SL6 0 EN
TEL: +447441462164
UNITED KINGDOM
WHATSAPP: +447441462164
EMAIL: info@rapidmex.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fieldshayoon9@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:55 pm

My dear good morning from here,
Am so sorry for not been able to reach you and to know the situation of everything , please why are you not really writing to me so that i can know what is really happening .It is due to the situation here that is really making me to stay off from the devices ok and i really thought that you will be getting in touch with me by telling me how everything is really going with the delivery and with the company as well , i was really thinking all throughout yesterday as i have not heard from you but to God be the glory that i could have the time and the opportunity to write you now ,please i will be very happy if you can get in touch with me so that i will know the situation ok .please my dear always do your best to write me ok for i am really and seriously worried because i don't know why you are not writing me anymore , and i haven't even heard from the company darling ,Have you made the payment to them ? Please, I want to know what is happening ok .
Hayoon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

capttkatiepetronio@gmail.com wendiharrington38@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:05 pm

holaa

Header:

Return-Path: <capttkatiepetronio@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 22:53:30 +0100
Message-ID: <CABcj9fkkG+G_VD7VistZbZSJjO9wRhwW5yCgJJfjvW1RpKDxrg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:

Hello Dear ,

Greetings to you, I know my message will come to you as a surprise but I want you to know that I am contacting you for Friendship and business partnership.I really wish to have you as my good friend/partner and wish to hand over my funds to you for investments on trust. I will send to you my photos and my military identity scan copy in my next mail to you.

I will like to use this opportunity to let you know about me , I Sergeant Wendi Harrington a USA Army ,single,serving in USA army ,my contact address in USA is 76B Van Ness Avenue Westward San Jose -California -United States of America but i was serving in USA Victory Base Baghdad but was posted to work as Intelligence Agencies attached with United States of America Embassy Syria.

I made a total sum of $2.5 Million US dollars which I have successfully moved out of Syria to the Financial Institute for Safe Keeping and to be used for investments with reliable and trusted foreign investors .

The funds are oil business money I did with some Iraqi citizens while I was serving there worth over 12 million US dollars, but the $2.5 million US dollars stated is my share in the business and it's legal. I have successfully moved the funds out with the help of a reliable Finance firm .

The most important thing is ''' Can We Trust each other?,Am offering you 20% share of the total funds and extra 10% for any charity organization of your choice in your city. while we use the rest 70% for our investments.You have to take control of all investments and will be coming to meet with you later as soon as i am done with the mission here but please i have more interest in real estate. Kindly indicate in your next mail if you are really interested to partner with me so i will provide to you more detailed information on how we will move forward.

Note that the whole process is very simple and we must keep a low profile at all times and I want all our communications to remain on emails for now for security reasons . I look forward to your reply and co-operation.

My Regards,

Sgt. Wendi Harrington

Header:

Return-Path: <wendiharrington38@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 23:49:17 +0100
Message-ID: <CAPufgo+0bSx6PH7oX47hUd81w_GMxzouOHhfbGCjH1qRfJCefQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings to you,

Additional stolen images:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wendiharrington38@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:28 pm

Hello Dear,

Good day, I want to say a big thanks to you for making time to write to me again, the content of your reply is well understood. I do not want you to see this deal as something that will bring problems to you, but I want you to trust and believe me when I say that there is nothing to worry about in this deal. It is 100% risk free.

If you follow my instructions, things will go smoothly and well in the process of receiving the fund, Like I said, we must keep a low profile at all times. For proper identification, I would like you to send your contact information to me so that I can forward it to the financial firm to enable them to proceed with the process.

Your full names ...........

Your age ...........

Your address ..............

Post code .................

City .....................

Country ...................

Telephone number:.........

Profession ..............

Once I am through here with my official assignment I will meet you face to face in your country and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with our life / investment, but for now please I will appreciate us to be more focused on this issue of you receiving the fund.

I await your immediate response.
Yours Sincerely
Sgt Wendi Harrington
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:52 pm

Dearest Friend,

Greetings from the Military Base, how are you doing today? it is my prayers that you will always be in good health where ever you are presently, as for me, i am fine, but only thinking and meditating on how to handle and fulfill this my desire of being meeting with you. Thanks for your information and I am doing everything possible to make sure you receive the money successfully, I have contacted the courier's firm they are reliable and trustworthy, They will tag the box as diplomatic luggage and bring it to your door-step to you and as personal luggage, I have handed the box to them through their agent here, you will receive it as personal items, They pick all packages to their head office Senegal Dakar before departing to other parts of the world,

I have chosen this fast service so that you can receive the package within 72 hours after departure, they will bring the package to your home address that you have provided, I have registered the box/consignment and handed it over the company through their agent here, the company has all your details now. Here in our Military Base, the government provide us with everything we need, our paycheck is paid to our bank account in the United States till we go back home
after the assignment, so as far as i remain in Syria. i cannot receive or send out money. i have paid for the registration of the consignment and have placed a shipment instruction to the shipment company for the delivery of the box to your door step in your country. Note that the diplomat do not know the content of the box for security reasons and Below is the company's contact details,

please contact them now, tell them your name and country, that you are the rightful person to receive the cargo the US the name of the delivery company are below,

Name: DeFex Courier Services

Address: Rue 37 Avenue De Councelor,Off, Boulvard de Eyadema. Senegal

Dakar. P. B. 011. Senegal Dakar. Phone Number:+221 774740519

Email:defexcourieservicesss@mail.com

Email:defexcourieservicesss@mail.com

Director: Lugard Dawson

Meanwhile, i have forwarded your contact details to the company but still advice you to write to the company through their emails above immediately. the company will attend to you as soon as you contacted them, and i have started with the arrangement to meet you before ending of next month. Please permit me to pause so far, and i will be waiting to receive your positive update as soon as you contacted the company. God bless you and your family.

Hug and kisses.
Love and care from,
Sgt Wendi Harrington

Phone: +221774740519
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

defexcourieservicesss@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:09 pm

Welcome to DeFex Courier Services

DeFex Courier Services is a privately owned and independent maritime service provider, providing first class vessel & port agency services. Through a continuing program of strategic development and investment, the company additionally offers a wide range of shipping and logistics services, which include international supply chain management, project freight forwarding, stevedoring & warehousing services, and oil & gas / offshore logistics support services. The group is operated and managed by dedicated and trusted shipping and logistics professionals, with extensive commercial and operational experience in the international maritime service sector. Services are offered in Europe, Asia, Africa and South-America from well over 135 offices in 45 countries. Our highly motivated country-teams are proud to provide quality personalized services and tailor-made solutions with maximum efficiency to a large variety of clients in multiple disciplined industries. DeFex Courier Services the group’s Vlissingen based Stevedoring and Cargo Handling division relocated to a newly developed facility in 1982. At the DeFex Courier Services terminal, our group offers Stevedoring Services, Storage and Warehousing Solutions, as well as dedicated Project Cargo Handling Services from a 83.000 sqm yard and 12.600 sqm state of the art warehouse with various types of handling equipment available,

Dear Sir/ Madam

Thanks for contacting DeFex Courier Services Senegal Branch, Please we want you to forward your details to us for reconfirmation of the rightful owner of the consignment box, Your Personal Details is needed such As,

Full Name.....................

Full Address................

Age...........................

Country.................

City.........................

Occupation...................

Gender.........................

Phone number

Thanks
We are waiting for your responds.

Operation manager: Mr Lugard Dawson

Company name: DeFex Courier Services

Office / address: Rue 37 Avenue De Councelor, Off, Boulvard de Eyadema. Senegal Dakar.

Tel: +221 774740519

Email: defexcourieservicesss@mail.com
====================================================================================================
Working days and opening hours: Monday to Friday----07:15am to 21:30pm
Saturdays: 09:00am To 18:30pm. Sundays: 10am to 19pm

Header:

Return-Path: <defexcourieservicesss@mail.com>
Received: from [197.210.54.143] ([197.210.54.143]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa14.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-355626b8-28f2-4028-8f4f-1e34d89e061e-1658091707943@3c-app-mailcom-lxa14>
From: defexcourie servicess <defexcourieservicesss@mail.com>
Subject: From DeFex Courier Services Senegal Branch
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 23:01:47 +0200

Orig IP: 197.210.54.143 | Orig ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:33 pm

Oh My Darling,
I am so much worried, You didn't write me today, and it seems like forever. I want you to understand that a day without your comfort is a week without sleep, for my heart knows no rest, and my nights give no peace. A day without reading from you is like years alone in the wilderness or a deserted island, though I may talk with people on the streets, my soul has no communion. I can't help but to love you with every beat of my heart, and with every ounce of my soul. You are the absolute best thing to ever happen in my life, I Missed you so such.

Please, Write me immediately because am totally worried, please my everlasting love.
Yours Worried Darling.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.