Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Yuliana Avalos/Avalon

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: yana.kis1 - skype

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:56 pm

Hi. Do you have copies of any of the messages they sent you too? Those are always good as the scammers usually use scripts. An email address too if you have one.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: yana.kis1 - skype

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:32 am

Talthalus, every report has the potential of saving tens of victims from hurt and harm. Thanks for joining, and I hope you will post the "Refuse" that contact you here in these pages to help warn others. :)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

reginaessilfie8@gmail.com - update

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:54 pm

Fake profiles on FB abusing the same stolen pictures under the same fake name:

Regina Essilfie / regina.essilfie.31
Worked at Chef
From Sydney, Australia

Stolen pictures used:

regina.jpg

regina1.jpg

regina2.jpg

regina3.jpg

regina4.jpg

regina5.jpg

Regina Essilfie / regina.essilfie.10

regina0.jpg
regina0.jpg (19.43 KiB) Viewed 9870 times

New profile on Skype: regina.essilfie4 / Regina Essilfie - Accra, Ghana.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Yuliana Avalos/Avalon

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:47 am

My name is Lauren! I am single!I would like to meet you very much you are absolutely gorgeous, a little about me I am an old school woman who is always respectful of my elders and treats a man like a lady and would love to get to know you and perhaps find love. I would like to know more about you,i would like you to write me on laurenthomas85@outlook.com Hope to read from you soon.

lauren85
Female / Single
31 Buffalo / United States

About Me
I am a sensitive, intelligent, passionate affectionate, loyal, witty, inteligent, humorous, efficient, creative, sensitive, caring, generous, communicative, sensual, charming, reliable, cleverly neat woman looking for someone special to share my world with and potentially, to grow old with. I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with.
Looking For
My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life, someone who can have laugh and have fun but, and at the same time, he most be responsible. Someone with whom I share a strong physical and emotional connection. In the long-term, I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another
Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Blue
Eye Wear Classes
Body Type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Personality
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 160
Weight(kg) 57
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Self Employed
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries
Attachments
seejulie.jpg
seejulie.jpg (56.27 KiB) Viewed 9716 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Natalie Mccarron / natalie.mccarron.3

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:04 pm

Active on August 2nd, 2016
Ask for Natalie's high school

Lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan
From Sydney, Australia
Birthday: October 16
M&T Models and Talent
Auckland, New Zealand
Interested In
Men and Women
Languages
Standard U.S. English

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Chat log:
Hey thanks for getting back to me as it actually made my day,well i will love to know your age,your occupation,your marital status and what you are doing for a living...

How are you today ?,as for me am cool and lonely. and you sound nice .More about me I am single never married with no kids and currently seeking for a relationship, but not rushing myself.I`m 5`7" ,27 years of age with athletic build,mentally stable,physically fit,a bunch of laughs,warm,caring,honest, good listening,and a positive person.Though am right now in Turkey on a Modeling Seminar and will be back home hopefully in 4 days time.I've got a great sense of humor,I am more conservative politically than liberal.I work hard,and know how to have fun. I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling` with my friend/family ,I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room,I like swimming , fishing,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,traveling,going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person.I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today,what are your goals,I want to know more about your family, your background,What do you do for fun, are you an outdoor person and where do you see yourself in the nearest future?I don't wanna be too inquisitive so i'll stop here talk to you latter.

Hi ,how are you doing thanks for the message,i really love all you have to say about yourself,I see you have a really bright prospect and i like your outlook on life it really means a lot to me. So tell me what are your what do you think of relationships?.i really want to know about your past relationship. have you ever met anyone off the internet?What was it like?well i have a diverse background my Dad from U.S while my mom from Australia,im the only child of my parent,I grew up mainly in Australia cos i had to go there and live with my Aunt after my dad's death and mum got to marry to another man .I came down to U.S cos i had a job offer, more so to stay with my ground ma before she passed away early this year and moreover i had to have a change of environment from my Aunt who's deeply in drugs and alcohol because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. my goals and dreams is to have a successful career and to live a good life,and maybe meet someone that believes in unconditional love,sure that cant be complete without a honest husband,someone who know the true meaning of what we call a Family, its really something i have always dream of and im really Working hard towards that direction .hope to hear back from you soon.

That is good to hear that you are trying to relax and enjoy the weather too...So tell me what are your what do you think of relationships?.i really want to know about your past relationship. have you ever met anyone off the internet?What was it like?

Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!! I know you will think what is a pretty lady like me doing on here .Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting,and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters,as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express,so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise.I have spoken to a couple of people of the internet but i haven met anyone off the internet....Well,i see relationships as one of the most natural things that can happen in life and i believe a good relationship is built on trust, honesty,togetherness and prayers.I have had my fair share of relationships and i have been hurt but it do sent put me off totally its only made me wiser.I have been into just 1 relationship all my life and he was my only sexual partner.We dated each other for 3 years and the relationship ended because of my partner's betrayal and infidelity(cheating)My ex boyfriend was a photographer.I met him in Australia where i lived for several years before i relocated to U.S.He told me i am a very pretty and will be a very good model after some months we started dating each other and he put me through a modeling training just for 1 week and that was how my modeling career started.We dated other for 2 years after some time he started enrolling other girls like me into same modeling training and he started f***ing anything under skirt.I have been going through this pains for years but later i had to move on cause the relationship was all about business and i realized he never loved me but was just using me for money. I was badly hurt when this happened so i decided to move on with my and walk away from him .He never wanted me to do anything other than what he tells me to do,i cant make friends all i do is to stay at home and when he gets a contract then we go for it. i am more matured and i know what i want in a man now.

I'm really happy to hear from you any time i check my message. The very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel that you are sincere with the msg i got from you and you are not the type that will be writing two or more girl at a time,or are you the type of man that do such thing?just tell me to know maybe i'm wasting my time written you..more so am very much a woman of substance and I am very unique in today's society because I live my life through my self confidence and also through hard working,bcos i'm not the type that depend on man in term of finance and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a woman of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart. My reasoning which I understand is very strange in today's world,but my belief is my heart and soul,and the passion that is in it is very unique and special, so I made the decision and made a promise to God that I would not be sexually active for the sake of just wanting sex, or to have sex for someone else's own self gratification.Knowing the passion that is contained in my heart and soul is very unique, I made the decision to abstain from sex because I want this special gift to be shared with the person I am dedicating the rest of my life to, as his Wife and the mother of his children.hope to hear back from you soon.

How you doing ?the seminar has finished all well , i'm right head down to the ticketing agent's office to book my flight ticket. i'll email you with the flight itinerary as soon as i get booked.I would be ok so you could pick me up from the airport. I'll tell you my dress code for you to recognize me....i will putting on suit with black jacket, i didn't bring my phone as i already knew the network will not work here in Turkey. what's your phone number so i can ring you when i land.Looking forward to converse in person.

Hey how are you doing?i'm really worried right now things have been crazy down here with me,when i get back i would like us to hang out and know more about each other.But i am worried right now because the seminar had already been concluded but something happened that is causing delays on my flight back.What happened is that when i tried booking my flight,the airline agent told me that i don't have enough funds on my credit card,so I had to contact my card company and also my mum but i was told she in hospital,that she is sick and since i knew the funds i left there and when the reports came i was told that i purchased some phones which i never did.i called my bank that issued the card and all they told me was that someone must have hacked my card and an identity theft was placed on my card and the investigation would be on when i get back ,it shouldn't take more than 2days to refund my money but i have to be home.Now the airline agent is insisting i gets the remaining funds before my flight can be scheduled,have been crying and don't know what to do since the incident happened,hope to hear back from you soon.

I have really been trying to patch up things, but it's getting out of hands now,because i have tried to contact my mum she is really sick right now she is in hospital bed and also called my bank all they are telling me was that i have to be home before any solution could be done, now i have already used the remaining cash i have to settle the hotel bills and pay a deposit with the airline agent,i have less than $40 with me here and i have to pay a balance of 850$ to the airline agent so they can book me on a next flight out.i don't really like getting too forward though but things have been hard for me out here so I just have to ask you for a little favor, maybe i should ask if there's anything you can do for me,i mean if i can get some help in anyway from you till when i get back home even if it is a short loan,i will refund it,just to get my account reactivated.hope to hear back from you soon.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:49 pm

Thanks for willing to help me out and i will forever be grateful,but i must let you know that my account has been frozen and i can't make use of it till i get back but i have asked how i can get the money out here and it's through Western...Union money transfer.

And here is my info you will need to send me the money,and you can get W/U at a Walmart close to you or store that does money transfer around you.
NAME: Natalie Mccarron
COUNTRY INTO:Turkey
CITY: Istanbul
ADDRESS:34 Hüdavendigar Street, Eminonu, Istanbul 34210, Turkey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:04 am

And here is the account information
Bank name : vakifbank
Bank address: Kozyatagi mah.degirmen sokak. Nnidakule is merkezi no.20/d kadikoy Istanbul turkey
Account name: John wilson
Account number: 00158048016284262
Iban. TR840001500158048016284262
Swift code.TVBATR2AXXX
Branch code: 338
Account type: USD
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:46 pm

Thanks ,and am so grateful for your kind words,and thanks for willing to help me out of here and i am so grateful,and you made me get to rest well last night and didn't get to cry like i was doing during the day. And hope you had a good night rest too,have a great Sunday
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:43 am

Hello dear,how are you doing today?

I have gotten hold of someone else account that you can try to send the money in for me.
Here is the account details:
ACCOUNT NAME: BABATUNDE SAHEED SALAMI.
IBAN NUMBER: TR610020500001913482900101.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 19134829.
BANK ADDRESS: GULBAHAR MAH. GUNEY SOKAK NO:25 DAIRE: 17 34394 SISLI / INSTABUL.
BANK NAME. . KUVEYT TURK BANKASI
BANK SWIFT CODE: KTEFTRIS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:35 am

Okay dear,and will be expecting to hear back from you when you get it sent thanks dear,can't wait to be out of here soon.

Hello dear,how are you doing and how was your night,hope it was good just like mine cos am feeling excited that am going to be home soon and can't wait to meet up with you.Hope to hear back from you soon and that you have gotten the money sent.

Hello dear,feeling anxious and waiting to hear from you and hope you get it sent today.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.