Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Stuart James

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: heinzwalter589@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:02 pm

Email:

Hello greetings!!

Thanks for the lovely communication. I hope you have a lovely time? Here I send you my photos but I am not much photogenic and I hope my photos will not disappoint you, laugh! Thank you once again for communicating with me. My full name is Mr.Heinz Walter, Staff Sergeant is my position in US army. My father is a German while my mother is from New York City, i am to see if I can get a reliable life partner. I was born in Germany on 10th December 1956 .I joined American military after my graduation from High school and now am in Kabul the capital of Afghanistan on an official duty. life is not easy here with us but we are surviving by the will of God. i am very lonely because i do not have close one to be in correspondence with. I am ready to relocate to any city I find reliable life partner. My wife died 6 years ago and since then I have been single. I have a son called NELSON who is 11 years old studying at UK. I am the first born and the only son of my family and my parents were both late. I will like you to send me your photos and tell me more about yourself. I will be happy to meet you in real life and i had like someone who will cares for my son and be a lovely mother to him...I do not often see him but i communicate with him mostly through email ,i do not really have much time to cares for him due to my work and i will be very much happy if you will take us the way we are.

There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I had some setbacks in lives after the death of my beloved wife. Haven't we all? But in spite of everything I never stop being grateful to God for my life and all the experiences that I have been exposed to. I need someone with good heart to communicate with and shares things in common. Laughter is the food for the soul. I love nature and animals. I am a hard working person and I take care of myself. Though I live alone, I love to cook. I also love photography and art. I have been alone for 6 years and I have to admit living alone can be very desperate, so I have decided it is now time to make changes in my life. Hence, I have decided to seek out to find a very special person, who one day may become my closest friend. I am just myself. Confident, manly, caring and reliable

i want a reliable friendship where there is understanding , passion, respect and romance. I am a fun loving man, jovial, lovely and passionate. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My Hobbies include jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer, traveling, golfing etc. I also like pets like dog, cat etc. Please i want to remind you that two can only walk together when they agree within themselves. We are no more youths, so we have to be honest to each other so that we can build a happy relationship for our better future.

Attached herein are my photos. Please, tell me more about yourself. What is your work and when is your birthday? How many children do you have? Sorry if I have asked too much but I think asking questions is very important. You are free to ask me anything you wish to know about me and I will tell you with open heart. Have a wonderful time and I hope to hear from you soon.
With lovely heart,
Heinz Walter.

+
3 already posted here

Header:

Return-Path: <heinzwalter589@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.211.1.193]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 14:18:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My pictures and more about me

Originating IP: 41.211.1.193
Originating ISP: Teledata, Ghana
Country of Origin: Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

daven.james41@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:31 pm

On FMF:

How are you doing.......Nice meeting you you Am Alex by name...From New York city..Am 50years of age.....And am also planing to relocate myself if found the right woman..I do have 1 son called Sam(15) and he is with his mom.....Well here is just a little about myself...I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bad times as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life...
I am looking for a partner and a lover and best friend who I can share the most intimate dreams with. A well rounded individual and a spiritual person....

Can you email me on my personal email address: daven.james41@yahoo.com

what is your yahoo address..? Or text me on: (505) 399-3715

Hope to hear from you sooner...

Profile elements:

single_heart90 Profile: Life is too short
Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man Height: 6' 1" (185 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating,compassionate,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies going to GYM and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated,age or colour difference do not matter to me at all,as long as she loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what

am here looking for some one who is honest loving and caring to share my life with.some one who cares about people and always like talking to friends.will like to meet some one who is humble and respectful too.because am respectful and i also want to be treated like that.will like to meet some one who will like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship .will like to meet some one who is humble and respectful too.because am respectful and i also want to be treated like that.will like to meet some one who will like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship..

I do not expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all her time working and and cleaning; I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook with her, clean, and I have no problem doing that because I believe and I have being thought by my God Father that it's also man's responsibility to do the house works and house chores as well.

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: daven.james41@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:31 pm

About +15053993715 :

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Gallup, NM
Original network provider* T-mobile Usa, Inc.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

davidwalsh790@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:40 pm

On Zorpia:

Guten Abend, wie geht es dir? mein Name ist David, ich bin hier neu und ich bin hier auf der Suche nach der richtigen Frau für den Rest meines Lebens mit .. Ich bin freundlich, ehrlich, liebevoll und einfühlsam Mann verbringen ... Ich bin bereit und willens, zu reisen und treffen die richtige Frau meines Lebens in einem Teil der Welt ... Ich würde gerne noch mehr über Sie wissen gut, und wenn es Ihnen nichts ausmacht, mir Ihre E-Mail, so schreibe ich Ihnen per E-Mail zu sagen über mich und mit meinem Foto nun .. meine E-Mail ist davidwalsh790 at gmail.com und Sie? dank
/
Good evening, how are you? My name is David, I'm new here and I'm here looking for the right woman for the rest of my life with .. I am friendly, honest, caring and understanding man to spend ... I am ready and willing to travel and meet the right woman of my life in one part of the world ... I would like to know more about you well, and if you do not mind, give me your email so I write to tell you by e-mail about me and my photo now .. my email is davidwalsh790 at gmail.com and you? thanks

Profile elements:

David
55, Finland
Last seen 11 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 18-99, in Finland.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: davidwalsh790@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:42 pm

Email:

Hello ,

Thank you for your email, I'll tell you more about me ... Well, I am 54 years , David and I have been a widow for several years , my work always keeps me busy until a friend introduced me to the dating site and I happen to think that I am a very responsible man , I do not only need a woman, but a relationship that I can find , I'm very open minded person and I live to laugh and I want to try new things ... I work in the u.s army, but currently deployed to Afghanistan for a mission of peacekeeping , but soon I will retire from the battle against the right of the woman of my life ...

I think the beauty is not based on how attractive we are to everybody , but the way they are attractive to us, because we can not assume that others think they are of great beauty unless they know they are beautiful too. I try not to be cynical and I'm working hard to bring the love of my life. I love to communicate with people from different cultures than mine. I like talking to people about various topics , I can be very open and communicative , especially with someone I think it clicks, but I can be very quiet , thoughtful and serious , despite my sense of humor is varied, and I think it is an important part of life. I stay physically fit , and the value of my emotional , mental and spiritual well being. Looking for friendship at this point that perhaps can be transformed into something deeper and more sustainable ... I want to know that .. Be careful .. You can also send an email telling me more about you , as well

hugs Tenderness
David

+
another picture, already reported here (blue shirt).

Header:

Return-Path: <davidwalsh790@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 01:47:27 -0800
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

daven_james@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:58 pm

On FMF:

Hi There....How are you doing..You looking beautiful and i love your smile.......Nice meeting you... Am Daven by name....Am from .California Los Angels ..Am 53years of age.....And am also planing to relocate myself if found the right woman..I do have 1 son called Sam But he is with his mom.....Well here is just a little about myself...I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest,and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bad times as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life...
I am looking for a partner and a lover and best friend who I can share the most intimate dreams with. A well rounded individual and a spiritual person....

Can you email me on my personal email address: daven_james@yahoo.com so that i will tell you more about myself...Cuz am not always online here...Can you add me so that i will be able to accept you...

what is your yahoo address..? Or text me on: (626) 716-9908

Hope to hear from you sooner...

Profile elements:

serious_man232 Profile: hello my dear once.. Life is too short... And am here looking for a serious woman to love..
Age & Gender: 54 Year Old Man Height: 6' 1" (185 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Gray Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Pisces

I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating,compassionate,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally,I like to sing,write poems,listening to music,swimming,playing Basketball,watching TV,Movies going to GYM and comedies,I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart,one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated,age or colour difference do not matter to me at all,as long as she loves me,I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what

My Perfect First Date
Having my partner give me a massage or me giving the massage- Or letting me be me..lol

About +16267169908 :

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Arcadia, CA
Original network provider* New Cingular Wireless Pcs, Llc
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

johnkenneth1978@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:30 am

Screen name: Collins
Email address: johnkenneth1978@yahoo.com

am a real estate investor, i like golf and i enjoy reading books, love to have good woman and i love playing around beautiful places, i go to outdoor, i stay indoors for movies and reading

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: johnkenneth1978@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:31 am

On zorpia:

Collins
50, Accra, Ghana
Last seen 2 days ago
aged 18‑99, in China.
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Height and Weight 160cm 98Kg
Body Type Average
Eye Color Black
Currently Living With Alone
Religion Christian

am From Colorado, i am a real estate investor, i came to Africa here for a construction as i was introduced to this site. so my woman out there should know that i am not originally from Africa

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: johnkenneth1978@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:33 am

Real face on Facebook:

John Kenneth aka john.kenneth.5492216
Studied at University of Hard Knock
Lives in Accra, Ghana
Joined Facebook August 20, 2013

Messages from his wall:

just to please Gawd! very simple still hard okay this is how, philosophy shows that why we are still in momma's womb pray to God to aid us get out of that tight uncomfortable home promise to God if let us born to earth we will preach you and heaven.lol here we are money plus mundane fame causes us to forget this big and solemn promise. still how to please God now?, okay prescribed scripture insist we chant the creator's name always especially during twilight end human life span, chant God's name die go to heaven not riven cloud. i remain chanter

Erudition. my entire life spent perusing all scar history, let my facebook companions read, think twice! and no body fulminate dislikes, but be cathartic

whole world destiny! i was born, borne through by womb sex gestation, here i am trying to warp my damn talents! crock shit let me change my life style, determine the life i luv, not what nature wants sometime, me born to live and die in township village, is my destiny now reformed voyage out to contrive another knack lone polity this i like...

Pictures:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

oliverjames50@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:50 am

On Zorpia:

Hello my friend,

How are you? I am Oliver James, from United States of America, I work with US Armed Force, we are presently in Afghanistan on a Peace Keeping Mission for the ongoing War which I guess you know about ? I will be retiring from active service in few months. I am a single dad to a lovely son, I am seeking for serious woman to spend the rest of my life with.

I came across your profile today and you look so good and interesting to me. I am interested to know you more better. I am a loving, honest and caring man with good sense of humor. I enjoy meeting new people and learn about their journey in life.

I'm not always on this site but I will be glad if you can send me your email address, so that we can get to know each other more better.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Thanks,
James

My dearest one, thanks for the mail. Here is my Email address: oliverjames50@hotmail.com i am urgently waiting to read your mail direct to my mailbox, thanks and tenderly kisses.

Profile elements:

James - picture with a wedding ring...
53, New York, United States

aged 40-65, in Kuwait.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.