Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wilton.stephen@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

wilton.stephen@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:17 am

On net log,

hello,how are u doing,am wilton from uk ,i went thru your profile and find it interesting and want to know you more and see what we share in common.

,l am wilton from uk living in aberdeen scotland ,46years old ,working as an architect,kindly tell me more about you and see what we share in common.

if you don't mind to chat with me you can give me your id in skype or messager so that l will add you and know more better

you can add me with wilton.stephen@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

wilton_stephen
male - 38 years
Name stephen wilton
Date of birth 25/05/1975
Native language English
Company Structural & Naval Architecture Discipline Lead
Profession architect (Manager)
Looking for Friendship Relationship Business contacts Job offers Partnerships
Hobbies sport
Love status Single
I fancy Men and women
Active since 23 August 2011.

i am a complete gentle man,cool and lovely

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: wilton.stephen@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:19 am

On Tagged,

Wilton S
46, Male
Last Active:5 days ago
Profile Views: 2133 times
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Primary School:Kingswells Primary School
Secondary School:Dornoch Academy
Sixth Form College:Christ the King Sixth Form College
College:Westminster Kingsway College '01
i am a complete gentle man with good manners and inteligent with a good sence of humour,i like to meet my other half ,a woman who is real and ready for something serious

On Zorpia,
wiltonstephen
47, Male, Aberdeen School District, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
maager, Structural & Naval Architecture Discipline Lead (2000 - Present)
I am looking for anything with a girl aged 30 ‑ 99, in Australia.

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:20 am

Email:

l will be really happy if you can creat an account in skype so that we can talk well on skype and see each other on cam ,beside ,l lost my wife with my only daughter in auto mobile motor accident a few years ago since then am lonely liveing alone .

Header:

Return-Path: <wilton.stephen@yahoo.com>
Received: from [105.235.31.131]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.146.552
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 07:46:04 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 105.235.31.131
Originating ISP: Mtn Cote D'ivoire S.a
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

henrywilly1979@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:33 pm

On Zopia,

How are you today,i just want to say hello and know you more

Thanks for your reply,i am an architect 43 yrs old ,i lost my wife to cancer few years ago,i have a daughter but not living with me, i 'm here looking for love and you? i will like to meet a woman with good heart and well manner,who is ready for serious relationship.

IThanks for your message,i will like to know you more and be friends,who knows,we might be more than friends, can we talk more out side here, my tel +16466535253

Ok ,as you wish, you can add me to your yahoo messenger( henrywilly1979@yahoo.co.uk) can you also send me some pics?

Username: Henry7518
Name: Henry, New York, United States

I am just me, complete gentle man, like everything water, i enjoy good conversation and i am adventurous, I'm Aries

I'm looking for:
a woman with good heart and well manner who is ready for something serious, no head game

Language:
English, french

About +16466535253:

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Wide Voice, Llc - Ny
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: henrywilly1979@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:33 pm

On Tagged,

Henry W
Last Active:14 hours ago
Profile Views: 796 times
Tagline: love some one some body loves you back
Basic Info: 48, Male, New York City, NY
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

henrywilly1979@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:56 am

Email:

Hello xxx,
I hope we can chat more on Yahoo Messenger or gmail here is my gmail( henrywilly1979@gmail.com) it's nice to hear from you,i am at work now and we can chat when ever you are free to talk.
I attached some of my pictures for you, you can send me yours too.
Henry

Header:

Return-Path: <henrywilly1979@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from [189.200.52.211]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.151.566com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 21:59:52 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 189.200.52.211
Originating ISP: Mexico Red De Telecomunicaciones, S. De R.l. De C.
City: San Luis Potosí
Country of Origin: Mexico
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:05 am

On redhotpie.com.au,

henrywilly1979 - same picture
Man 43 yrs.
Hobart, Tasmania

On matchdirect.com,

henrywilly1979
Portland • Oregon • USA
42 years old, 5'6" [168 cm] tall
Separated, seeking woman 27 - 65

i don't like putting advert of myself, i am cool,i always be me cos no one can be me, there can be only one me, drop a note if u wanna know more about me

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
a mature lady with good understanding and open heart, who is ready for something serious, be urself.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:13 pm

On Zorpia:

hello,how are u doing,am stephen from uk ,i went thru your profile and find it interesting and want to know you more and see what we share in common,we can be friends or even more who knows

it is pleasure to meet you and l will so really happy to know you more further ,am stephen from uk live in aberden and working as an architect ,if you don't mind to chat with e you can give me your id on skype so that l will add you and know more better

my skype is wiltonstephen and my yahoo is wilton.stephen at yahoo dot com.hope you understand it as l write it to you

Profile elements:

stephen
47, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 30‑60, in Japan.
l am a complete gentle man with good manners and inteligent with a good sence of humour

Stolen picture used:
stephen.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

henrywilly1979 - Henry Williams Chopard

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:28 pm

Feedback via the ScamSurvivors.Com [#3459]

What name did the scammer use?: Henry Williams Chopard
Scammer's email address if you have it.*: NO
How old did the scammer say they were?: 44
Scammer's Skype username . THE NAME WILL HAVE NO SPACES IN IT.*: henrywilly1979
What site did you first meet the scammer on?: amorenlinea
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: skype
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.: the picture is already reported here.
Attachments
henri.jpg
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

andrewmccoy57@yahoo.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:54 pm

split from http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... f=11&t=392 where the email address andrewmccoy57@yahoo.com is reported for being used with another set of stolen pictures.

Emails:

Subject: Andrew from SPM

Hi and thanks for your interest and message...I apologies for the delay in response..Let me start by re-introducing myself to you again.My name is Andrew....I'm 52 yrs old ...I am 5'8inch tall", 180lbs., Blue eyes and hairy chest,I am a divorced and DO NOT have a present girlfriend. I am open-minded, honest, adventurous. (Self employed )..I am a soccer agent by profession and I love what i do..I'm originally from(UK MANCHESTER) I was born and raised there..I graduated from oxford university in 1982..I believe in monogamy & honesty. I really enjoy life , my work,and traveling, which is my greatest passion. My hobbies consists of reading, music,(opera, classical, and other), theater(most any kind), the beach, the wineries, the mountains,etc . I just love doing/being in the presence of someone who enjoys being with me..I love traveling,swimming,horse back riding,playing,camping golf,watching movies(thrilling movies),reading poetic books,Bible and many more.I am a confident, articulate, educated, successful professional that is seeking the exceptional partner. Athletic, Adventurous, and Romantic individual that enjoys: working out,concert & Christian concerts, laughter,dining out, and spontaneous travel. Or, join me in the kitchen and have a glass of wine while I prepare dinner and well share deep stimulating conversation.Further exploring the word of God between us.

A relationship that ends up where it's supposed to is what I seek. If that's a serious relationship, good friends or great lovers, I am prepared for the next encounter life has to offer me.I want a woman that I can trust without question and who can trust me the same. I need a woman whose loves me for my heart and soul. We would be like two vases of water poured into one larger more beautiful vase, in which we would be one. Holding each other,breathing each other, tasting each other as we watch the sun rise and set in each others arms. Laughing, crying, singing, praying, playing, working together make life fun and safe for each other. I have not found that yet, but I am eternally hopeful. Maybe I am just a helpless romantic, Handsome man but hope is what gets out of bed each morning to face the day.Been there, seen it and know better. I have no physical or mental baggage and strive everyday to be a better man for myself. Karma, Kindness, Family, Loyalty and Honesty are important realities in my lifestyle. If we are meant to be, even geography couldn't keep us apart..My favorite colors are : Blue,white and green...The name of my dog is Cobi..I have a daughter named hilda whom is living with me..I have been single for long now and i can't continue this way again...I know i don't know you and i know i have to meet you to see who you are..But something tells me to keep on communicating with you,That was why i contacted you in the first instance..I want you to give this a thought on your own..I just want u to know more about me and please i want u to tell me some more about you and answer the questions as follows....

Firstly...What would be the perfect holiday for you? 2. Do you believe in public displays of affection? 3. Do you go to the cinema? What types of films do you like?4. What are your hobbies? ? 5.Are you still close with your ex? 6. Would you like to cook? 7. Are you a controlling person? 8. What is the most important thing in a relationship for you?9. Do you like animals? 10. Why are you looking for a relationship on line? 11. Where were you born? 12. What is the one thing that you experienced in your last relationship that you hope never Experience again? 13.What is your training? I am sorry if you were not expecting such a long email from me but this is a way to tell you more Bio about me.I hope the 13 questions listed below is meaningful to you..Have a wonderful new week Ahead.hope to read from you soon.

ANDREW.

Subject: Pics

Dear my wonderful heart beat,

First i want to say its so hard to be away from you, not talk to you, not hear or see you I miss your beautiful smile. I want to touch your skin as I touched your heart. You are the most beautiful, wonderful, sweet, kind, caring,loving, true wife.

I could not live without you. As i wait it hurts more, As i wait Im still happy knowing you care about me and i have a love that is magical and the most wonderful feeling in the universe. I will never lose faith in your power.

I know you can make your dreams come true. Since we did not talked last night not till this morning I had a lot of time to think and I only care about u more, than i ever did before... You are the sweetest most beautiful, sexy, lady and I know we are meant to be one as we always are, our hearts and minds are connected a connection you only find once in a lifetime. I will never let you go... i will wait as long as it takes but i still worry every day and it hurts in every way, i want you now I want to touch you,hold you and kiss you all night long. I want to feel your heart beat.

I hate this, I hurt so much... At the same time im filled with joy because i have the most perfect lady in this universe. For that i am happy... You are mine and thats how it always shall be as i am yours devoted to you, I bow to your beauty and grace... I cannot wait to see you, Touch you and hug you and never let you go... I want you more then i ever did... I gustas mucho u my beautiful sweet angel, you are my princess, my life and everything to me, I care about u so dont ever let me go... I miss your eyes and your smile I miss your voice and your beautiful face, When we will be together, we shall finally be happy and no one can ever take that away from us... I care about u I cant wait to see you i so hope its not that long it hurts so much to be away from you like this... I know i will be there soon I know you will be mine soon I know i will hold you so soon my faith in you has never wavered... My one true love My best friend and My sweet Angel care about u baby always

ANDREW.

Pictures received with the email:

andrew.PNG
andrew.PNG (242.73 KiB) Viewed 5332 times

andrew1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.