Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Kennybrooks - Singledivorced - kennybrooks583@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:49 pm

kennybrooks
Sexuality: Straight
About Me: I’m unique and passionate

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3236

Chatlog:

12/21/2021 4:50:57 PM Give me your email or text me on email kennybrooks583@gmail.com ‪+1 (415) 952‑0339‬ or WhatsApp anyone you wish

12/14/2021 5:18:38 AM Alright let’s text on mobile number, give me your mobile number. This is mine 13306947805 text me

12/11/2021 5:51:31 PM Hello my dear friend please text me on WhatsApp or gmail hangout let’s talk better there I don’t see messages here ‪+1 (415) 952‑0339‬ kennybrooks583@gmail.com

Phones:
+13306947805
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Magnolia Waynesburg, OH
Original network provider* Global Crossing Local Services, Inc.-oh

+14159520339‬
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Stinson Beach-Bolinas, CA
Original network provider* O1 Communications, Inc. - Ca
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:53 pm

Text me on hangout or WhatsApp with my contact I gave you.

Header:

Return-Path: <kennybrooks583@gmail.com>
Received: from f36.my.com (f36.my.com. [185.30.177.236])
Mon, 03 Jan 2022 12:00:02 -0800 (PST)
X-Mailru-Internal-From: kennybrooks583@gmail.com
Subject: Re: XXX from SingleDivorced

Orig IP: 185.30.177.236 | Orig ISP: My.com B.v. | City: n/a | Country: Netherlands

Ok tell me more about your self and please send me a photo of you as well
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:59 pm

Ok it’s nice meeting you here and I would want you to know that I’m a widower and I have a daughter and I’m originally from Germany but I live in USA Columbus Ohio and I’m seeking to make you my woman and I want you to know that I want to love you if only you will grant me the opportunity to come into your life and I’m an independent contractor but right now I’m in Norway on a contract work please tell me more about yourself and where are you from???

Hello my dear, how are you doing today and how’s work and what did you eat I never did heard from you ever since so I said I should check on you please try and get back to me as soon as possible thanks and know I care a lot about you

Please I need us to be communicating everyday and if possible every minutes to be checking on each other please give me your cell phone number and please tell me the country you are from please I need to know more about you now!

I want us to be texting each other through mobile number ok you can text me through this number now......+1 330-694-7805
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:00 pm

I don’t know you and you don’t want to tell me more about yourself either of, where are you from do you have kids do you live alone have you dated any man on internet before do you still believe in love and what are your hobbies and favorite colours??????????

Please click on this link it will take you directly to my hangout let’s talk better there please I’m waiting on you there now thanks
Join the conversation on Hangouts: https:/ /hangouts.google.com/group/xHpnc4aCACC7mBQ8A

Tell me more about your self and send me photos and where you from and what do you seek?

Ok where are you from and what kind of business are you into and what are your hobbies favorite colours?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:02 pm

I love swimming playing of golf and watching of sports games and I love blue and white colours please send me photos and please tell me what do you think about us getting into a serious relationship I want to be your man and I promise to love you forever

I’m not around for now due to my job, I’m in Norway right now on a contract work and I would love to meet you too, but before this month end I’m coming to the state. Which country are you from and please send me some photos.

Alright I like you and I want you to be my woman and I promise to spend the rest of my life with you and I as well promise to love you forever, please send me some photos and please say yes to my proposal I’m waiting on you here babe

Good morning my sweet angel and hope you had a great night mine was awesome thinking of you in my head I hope you had your breakfast and as well I wish you a blissful day ahead
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:04 pm

Will you be my woman because I want to spend the rest of my life with no one else but you just say yes and make me then happiest Man on earth??? And please send me photos.

This is the photos of my daughter and her name isn’t Kimberly.

Why are you texting me short please if you don’t want to give me your time and attention let me know I want a serious relationship with you I’m not here for games, I ask you something you are just Ignoring me like I’m talking to myself why? I ask you to send me photos you ignore I ask you if you will be my woman you ignore I ask you and as well beg you to text me on mobile number and I gave you my number you and you equally ignore too,what do you want??????????

Alright tell me things I need to know about you and please send me photos I want to show it to my co workers here because ask me already so many many times, please will you be my woman my everything???

I’m sorry my dear please forgive me and please I will not try it again, how have you been and how’s business and hope you are good, I know it’s silly though but have miss talking to you ever since you didn’t text me here please forgive me ok, text me back as soon as you get this thanks for your understanding my dear
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:09 pm

I’m not fine I received an email from my nanny who take care of my daughter Andy she’s not fine and the sickness is getting worst and they need to buy blood Andy fix on her body but there’s no way I can get access to my account here due to I’m in the high sea working, I don’t know if you can help me with little cash so I can give you the details so you can help save my daughters life please my dear.

They said they need to buy blood to revive her back to life due to she’s in coma now, and the money they need is about 5,000$ but I don’t have a choice any amount you can assist me with I will ok and I will appreciate it and I promise to pay back as soon as I leave here this month end and thanks for your understanding my dear

Bank name : PNC bank
Account name : L. W.
Account number :553581XXXX
Routing Number :054000030
Bank Address:PNC Bank 6196 Oxon Hill Rd
Oxon Hill, MD 20745
Beneficiary Address: Temple Hills, MD 20748

This is the account details of the doctor that was send to me so you can send the money to them through this account details and once again thanks for saving my daughters life I really do appreciate your help and I promise to pay back as soon as possible this month

As soon as you send the money please drop me the slip here so I can forward it to them to enable them pick it up and get all that they need thanks my dear
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Kennybrooks - Singledivorced - kennybrooks583@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:12 pm

Other stolen images used:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:50 pm

Ok my dear I am waiting on you here just drop me the payment slip here thanks and like I said I appreciate your help to save the life of my daughter.

Hello my dear where are you now and hope you are fine?

Hello my dear, good morning to you and I hope you did had a great night because mine was awesome thinking of you in my head, well I just had to check up on you and see if you are fine. I wish you a blessed day ahead and please reply me back as soon as you get this message, your always on my mind here
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:25 pm

Bank name : Fifth third Bank
Account name: S. A. E.
Account number: 793931XXXX
Routing number: 072405455
Swift Code-FTBCUS3C
Bank address: 3201 Eastern Jefferson Ave,Detroit MI
Home address: Detroit, Michigan 48446-1076

Please try and send it as soon as possible my daughters life is at risk please my dear, thanks for your understanding.

Please my dear Incase you see payment purpose on the slip just skip it and fill the rest ok please try and make the payment today in the morning your time when bank is open so they can get the money before this weekend ok and once again thanks for your help and understanding I really do appreciate it.

Good morning my dear , how are you doing today and how was your night because mine was awesome thinking of you and please I want you to know that I have good intentions towards us being together and please I just want you to know that I really appreciate your help to my daughter. Please reply back as soon as you get this I’m waiting and the doctor just send me an email asking me about the money please get back to me as soon as you are up thanks for your care and time I will be waiting here
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.