Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

dianastom1985@gmail.com

Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:33 pm

Hello there! I beg u to read the email to the end 4 the cause that I couldn't make up my mind for a long time to write a e-mail to you. It is not in my nature to write letters to the men first. I am Diana. Now I'm thirtyfive yr old.I reside in UKRAINE. I'm a frank and plain-spoken lady. I 'm seeking confidential relationship only, based on emotional attachment and complete faith in the reliability. Difference in age does not make sense to me. I have got two universaty degrees and I am working as a doctor of Highest Category. Also, I worked abroad 4 several times and I visited different countries too. I spend too much time at work and it's time to seek for a man with whom I could be able to build a serious romantic relationship. If you are looking 4 a believable and plain-spoken lady, likely we will be able to form connection. In my letter I send to u a pictureof me. I do hope that u will enjoy greatly my image and you will answer me back as soon as possible. In your mail I will be very pleased to see your return shots and to listen to some facts of u. I'll answer u back when I receive your response. It is important: I am not going to play games at all and I will not send any images of bare me. If you are tend to have shots of naked me or to get my money, I am begging you not to answer my mail. And if u are a single fellow who's ready 4 the trust-based relationships, I will be so glad to have your e-mail. Tell me please regarding yourself and your fatherland. It would be too interesting to learn about this. I am requesting you to write an answer as fast as you can, Dinysya

Header:

Return-Path: <sinnanda34@daum.net>
Received: from [81.177.56.208] (HELO 7kVBh.viola.local) (81.177.56.208) by
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 05:42:23 -0400
Reply-To: dianastom1985@gmail.com
Message-ID: <89IznIjtFeOpNy+2BhF3haD+XHPyXKM8VXA+@daum.net>
Subject: When you say that everything will work out

Orig IP: 81.177.56.208 | Orig ISP: Ooo Set | City: Stavropol' | Country: Russian Federation

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3168
Post a reply