Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dianastom1985@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

dianastom1985@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:33 pm

Hello there! I beg u to read the email to the end 4 the cause that I couldn't make up my mind for a long time to write a e-mail to you. It is not in my nature to write letters to the men first. I am Diana. Now I'm thirtyfive yr old.I reside in UKRAINE. I'm a frank and plain-spoken lady. I 'm seeking confidential relationship only, based on emotional attachment and complete faith in the reliability. Difference in age does not make sense to me. I have got two universaty degrees and I am working as a doctor of Highest Category. Also, I worked abroad 4 several times and I visited different countries too. I spend too much time at work and it's time to seek for a man with whom I could be able to build a serious romantic relationship. If you are looking 4 a believable and plain-spoken lady, likely we will be able to form connection. In my letter I send to u a pictureof me. I do hope that u will enjoy greatly my image and you will answer me back as soon as possible. In your mail I will be very pleased to see your return shots and to listen to some facts of u. I'll answer u back when I receive your response. It is important: I am not going to play games at all and I will not send any images of bare me. If you are tend to have shots of naked me or to get my money, I am begging you not to answer my mail. And if u are a single fellow who's ready 4 the trust-based relationships, I will be so glad to have your e-mail. Tell me please regarding yourself and your fatherland. It would be too interesting to learn about this. I am requesting you to write an answer as fast as you can, Dinysya

Header:

Return-Path: <sinnanda34@daum.net>
Received: from [81.177.56.208] (HELO 7kVBh.viola.local) (81.177.56.208) by
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 05:42:23 -0400
Reply-To: dianastom1985@gmail.com
Message-ID: <89IznIjtFeOpNy+2BhF3haD+XHPyXKM8VXA+@daum.net>
Subject: When you say that everything will work out

Orig IP: 81.177.56.208 | Orig ISP: Ooo Set | City: Stavropol' | Country: Russian Federation

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3168
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.