Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Olga F.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Olga F.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:19 pm

There you are my male, How are you today? I hope you are fine and you will be glad to answer me! I am very much glad that I’ve got an opportunity to meet you. I am Alisa. Maybe you have understood where I am from judging by my name. I come from a large beautiful state the Russian Federation. I am 33. I’m looking for a man for good fellowship and possibly for serious relaitonships. If you liked me and got interested in my personality, I will be happy to get your respond. I hope you will not allow the lonely woman to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your message as soon as may be. I hope what is important for you to have communication of adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you respond me, I will send you more pictures of me. So we could see each other better and get acquainted more closely. I believe you will also send me your picture and tell me about yourself. I’d like to learn more information about you. I wish you an excellent day and cheerful spirit. I am expecting a letter from you.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular mailbox: aliskarik@mail.ru

Aliska!

Header:

Return-Path: <simone_gandorim@terra.com.br>
Received: from localhost ([185.220.101.32]) by cmsmtp with SMTP id mYpKmSirbGCAZmYpNmofUy; Mon, 15 Nov 2021
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 11:03:01 +0100
Message-ID: <3C704DA8F823FBD33865D3022714362E6013C51A@unknown>
Subject: Hello person

Orig IP: 185.220.101.32 | Orig ISP: Feral.io Ltd | City: n/a | Country: Anonymous Proxy

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3167
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.