Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aliskavulpecula@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

aliskavulpecula@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:11 pm

Salutti man, How are you? I believe you are great and you will be glad to answer me! I am enourmously excited that I’ve got an opportunity to to get in contact with you. I am Alisa. Probably you have realized where I am from by my name. I am from a big beautiful land the Russian Federation. I am 40 years old. I’m want to find a man for devoted friendship and possibly for meaningful relaitonships. If you liked me and got interested in my personality, I will be delighted to see your letter. I belive you will not allow the lonely woman to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your letter as fast as you can. I hope what is important for you to have communication of adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. I ask you not to respond to people who are looking for naked photos and videos! I never take such videos and photos! Don't waste my and your time! I've already gone through this several times! If you reply to my letter, I will send you more images of me. Thus we will be able to see each other better and get to know each other more closely. I believe you will also forward me your picture and tell me about yourself. I want to know more about you.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular email: aliskavulpecula@outlook.com

I wish you a lucky day and good mood! I am waiting. Alischika,

Header:

Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 07:27:07 +0100
Message-ID: <E51E84F5CCB2CB88667C274B242ECBA0647435B2@unknown>
Subject: Greetings my friend,
X-ClientProxiedBy: MWHPR14CA0041.namprd14.prod.outlook.com
Received: from localhost (23.129.64.139)

Originating IP: 23.129.64.139
Originating ISP: Emerald-onion
Country of Origin: United States

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.