Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jacksonpeter544@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: smithnoel101@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:31 am

On Sat, Jun 4, 2016, SMITH NOEL <smithnoel101@outlook.com> wrote:

Hello my love How are you doing, I sent you email but you have not replied yet, I miss you Honey, Please my love you have to reply to me here ok because something is not right with my Facebook, I think I have been hacked because I cannot access my Facebook account anymore.
Today I was at the Facebook and I found out that my account has been deactivated, I wondered because it is strange, I do not know what to do about it but I believe whatever that happens is for my Good. we have to communicate through here for now till when I will reopened another account, As I log in and I just cannot access it, I feel terribly bad honey at my experience tonight but all the same let us keep communicating here and let me see what happens on how to open a new one or if I can regain access to it before Tomorrow I am actually working on it ok. I love you and please always know that I am here still waiting for a miracle and a way forward. My love I want you to know that I love you so much and please do not feel cheated or disappointed in me, I will definitely make you smile at last. Life is all rough way but the end justifies the means. I love you and forever I swear I will love you, no matter the stress and all rough ways I will keep my faith and hope and believe one day we will all smile, I want you to please do not bother about anything ok, I am with you all the time please always reply me here or on Skype ok . I love you my sweet xxx, Kisses from you Darling Smith. Love you.

On Sat, Jun 4, 2016, SMITH NOEL <smithnoel101@outlook.com> wrote:

Thank you honey, I just used differs means now to connect you, I also wrote to you on Linkin hope you do find time to log in there, I suspected a fowl play on my account, maybe you are on the picture, I have not done such before that was my first time ahaha oh they could have tamper justice with mercy and just give me a warning, They went too far if that was the case. I hate their actions and judgment on me so fast. maybe we talk in skype ok.

At this stage the victim decided to research the picture the scammer was using and found those pictures reported online for being used in scams. She confronted the scammer with some of the fake identities she found online using the same pictures. He was not even trying to reply...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

bencarson121@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:06 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim.

I was scammed by a person named Ben Carson, he also had many other names.
Ben Carson (one of his Scammer-Name) wrote he is Col Ben Carson in Afghanistan Kabul.
Last Mail came from Audie Murphy VA Hospital in San Antonio, Department of Veterans Affairs
He got money from me to save his existence.
Phone number from his Agent of Afghan Post Marc Bruce: 00135 25700907, or from scammer himself: Ben Carson

Fake identity used:

Ben Michael Carson
52 East End Avenue 15ABC
82nd Street, upper East Side
10029 Ney York

- the victim paid twice, once through Western Union, second time while using a bank account in Ghana.

+13525700907 - VoIP number provided by Bandwidth SMSEnabled with an area code in Yankeetown, FL

Email:

"Ben Carson" <bencarson121@hotmail.com>
Date: 05.08.2016

good morning my darling, how are you and how was your night? i don't know why you do not respond tomy email. is everything OK with you? i know that you are either sick or sad from the whole situation. but don't worry everything will be fine. i know that getting my package will cost a lot more. so i have pleaded that i wired transfer be made to your account of 12,000$ so that you will take back your money and also have enough to send to the agent for what ever he needs to get the package down to you and also the security fee. the money will be transfered to you , so please write down the account details

Bank name, bank address, account number, routing number, account holder name, home address, security questions and answers, phone number, ssn, username and password, email and password,

as soon as i get the details complete, we will not have to wait till monday. the money will be transfered immediatly and we will solve the problem and you will also have your money back. but if you are scared, then you have to remove all the money from your account so that they can make the transfer.

i think of you and i worry that you do not feel well.
please write to me, at least i want to hear from you .

i miss you xxxxxx

The stolen pictures used are part of the same gallery already reported here.

Fake documents used in scam:

d1.PNG

d2.PNG

d3.PNG
d3.PNG (40.73 KiB) Viewed 5117 times

d4.PNG

d5.PNG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jacksonpeter544@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:20 pm

Same fake passport template used as at http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... hp?p=75511 right down to the serial number.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

patricefournier1@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:50 pm

Feedback form #14010

What name did the scammer use?*: Patrice Fournier and his son Thomas Fournier
Scammer's email address if you have it.: patricefournier1@outlook.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 56 and his son 16
Scammer's Skype name.: Patrice Fournier
Scammer's Skype username . .*: live:patricefournier1
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .: Facebook.com
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: Badoo.ch
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: Chf 800.-- Chf 1750.-- and Many others
Name you were told to send the money to. : Patrice Fournier and Komlan AGBO (his lawyer) and Lookensy marc Kevin ange KASSI his friend)
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Lomé togo
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: Many phone numbers
If they showed you your video on a website, can you post the site and account they posted it with.: No video
How were you to send the money ?: Western union and Moneygram
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I warned badoo and he and his son have blocked me on Facebook and Skype
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time.: Phone Numbers :
+33785500497 is french number

0022891008126 Police Lomé

Komlan AGBO his lawyer : 00 228 96359196
Lookensey Marc Kevin ange KASSI his friend
: 00 228 90935362
Is doctor in Paris : +33 6 38 36 30 85
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Joelen3215@gmail.com - Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:07 pm

Feedback form [#16930]

What name did the scammer use?*: Joseph lengyel
Scammer's email address if you have it.: Joelen3215@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 58
Scammer's Skype name.: Joseph lengyel
Scammer's Skype username .*: live:vaswank231
What site did you first meet the scammer on? .: Facebook
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: 1000
Name you were told to send the money to. : Winnifred Araba Onwume
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Accra, Ghana
How were you to send the money ?: Western union
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.:
joseph.PNG

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I have disabled my facebook account and blocked him on Skype
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

stevengeorge538@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:11 pm

Zorpia:

Greetings, pleasure meeting you.

I am George Stephen live and work in Tacoma united state of American, i am General Commander officer in Fire service

commission Tacoma
, i will love to keep enclosed communication with you. Contact me via on

stevengeorge538 @gmail.com

Fake profile used:

George / GeorgeStephe0708
56, Tacoma, Washington, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑65

Stolen picture used:

george.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Before » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:30 pm

I was taken in by him as well
His name now David Elmer
Before
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:42 pm

Sorry knowing you you got scammed by a fraudster using the same stolen pictures, Before.

We will appreciate if you can share some details about him - email address, phone number, documents he sent to you, additional stolen pictures used, type of messages sent. You can post it here (delete, please, your real name, location any any personal details before posting) or you ca forward everything to me and I will post it for you. You have my email address below, under every post I made on the forum.

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504 few steps you need to apply for protecting yourself after being a victim of an online fraudster.

Here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37058 you have some elements that might help during the recovery.

The details you share with us will save someone else soon.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

David Richard on SKYPE

Unread postby daisy » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:17 pm

Am from Germany but here in Syria under UN peacekeeping mission
Am a military Gen here
i have a Son but my wife died of cancer long ago
I'm thinking of applying for my vacation to meet with you
The only problem I'm having now I would like you to help me receive my belongings there
I want you to help me contact the UN delivering office for my belongings
I told you by next year I'm working on my retirement
Just email to them tell them you are my friend I want you to help me receive my belongings there in your country
undeliverydeptconsultant@mail.com
Yes just write them tell them you are my friend and I need you to help me receive my belongings
I don't no yet but if any cost you are to pay try and do
Don't worry I'm having money in the belongings coming to you
My belongings that I was you to help me receive I have money in the belongings this money was found from the Syria rabbles
It not save for my to leave here with such amount of money
I'm coming to your country to invite this money and we can get married as family and take care of the investment

daisy
Senior survivor

Re: David Richard on SKYPE

Unread postby daisy » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:29 am

Have you been able to send email

I am Gen. David Richard . and I wish to introduce to your office as my Friend , I am writing to Authorize him claim my Personal Belongings from the United Nations office. Below are details needed: Deposit Number: UN-LlO-9867-906/A789 Serial Number: 15222UIXX Ref Number: 0021190 I will want your office to assist him in every means to make sure the delivery is safely made as soon as possible. Please don't relent in guiding and letting him know what need to be done to receive this delivery on my behalf.

I thank your good office.

Best Regards

Please you need this letter to the UN delivering office with your phone number and house address

You need to send that letter and your husband address and phone number
To the UN delivering office
please inform me immediately you get messages from the UN delivering office
daisy
Senior survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.