Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jacksonpeter544@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

martinsralph12@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:21 am

Feedback form [#11408]

What name did the scammer use?*: Kory a Shimmin
Scammer's email address if you have it.: martinsralph12@gmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were?*: 57
How much money did they demand?: 300 usd
Name you were told to send the money to. : Silas Adeyemo Taofik
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Ghana
Please upload a photo of the scammer if they sent you one.:
kory.jpg

On FB as Kory A. Shimmin

kory1.jpg

kory2.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Kory A. Shimmin - martinsralph12@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:46 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim.

We met on Facebook February 29. First we have nothing meaningful correspondence. Two weeks later began to receive letters from passionate declaration of love. I guess I was tired of being alone, that he had on hand. After all, I experienced a similar situation in 2014 when I honorably got himself out of the situation. And now ....

The scammer claimed to be an US engineer on assignment in Pakistan, having his son in Ghana.

Email:

good day baby.. It's another beautiful day with sweet thoughts of you. How are you doing my angel? I hope you are doing well. I am doing great and thinking a lot about you. I am thinking about the beauty of knowing you more and every mail brings me closer to knowing you more and more. Thank you for your email and kind words. I know that it is difficult to trust words from someone you have not met but trust and belief are very essential in a relationship. I have no reason to say what I do not mean. I am an open book. I came on the site with one purpose. To look for that missing special person. I am not one of those men that came to deceive women. I am a man of integrity. I will not do anything to hurt you. I just want you to give me your hand in this. I want a relationship with you. I want your hand of trust. Please do not judge me with what you have passed through. I remained single for this long because I did not want to rush into a relationship again. I have a very fragile heart and I do not think I can endure another pain. I will make you smile all the time. I promise to help erase all sad memories from your mind. I am an open book and I am ready to tell you all about me from childhood to adulthood. I was raised by my mom whom to me is the best woman that ever lived. She taught me respect for women at a very tender age. She showed me love and made me promise her never ever to hit a woman. I have never done that and will never do that. I want you to give me the chance to make things right. I promise to love you with all that I am. I promise to give you all my heart without reservations. I will love you and treat you like a lady. I will make you happy all the time. Putting smiles on your face will be my priority. I will make you smile all the time. Please open up your heart and give me the chance to walk into your heart. I want to tell you that the words I use in my mail comes straight from my heart. It is my own way of expressing how I feel in my inside. I am sure of what I feel and how you have affected me. I often imagine a perfect union One that is built with Love and Happiness One that brings an incomparable Joy. I have broken the habit of fear of been hurt by a woman. That has always been my fear, but I have decided to move on and see where it will lead me. I have attached a flower to this email. You are always on my mind. Have a wonderful Saturday. I will be doing general house cleaning and laundry. I will also be taking Nicole for movies later in the day. What will you be doing today? I will be thinking about you all day. Hugs to you.......

Money request:

i got a contract in the Africa that last 5 yrs, and that's when i took David along with me because i can't leave him alone..
them i registered him at one of the school there and so he is only having his final year now, and i just want him to finish it up, and so that i can brink him home..

i also want you to buy David a cell so that he can also be communicating with us my love
you can send the phone love and it will take up to 1 week before it gets there
but the money is just one day my love
yeah you will send to his personal school teacher my love ok
do you want me to send the name of the teacher to you my love?
thanks so much my love..
NAME: SILAS ADEYEMO TAOFIK COUNTRY: GHANA CITY: ACCRA
David teacher said i should tell you that if the bank ask you who you are sending money to, tell them you are sending it to your younger brother my love ok
and please do not listen to the bank anything they will tell you, just make sure they send the money for you tomorrow my love ok

love i want to confirm David teacher address to you again so that you will not mad a mistake my love
Name: Silas Adeyemo Taofik Country: Ghana City: Accra
i love you so much my wife..
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

GENERAL JOHN BRUCE - about.me

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:49 pm

Same stolen picture (the one with the dog) is used on an online about.me page under the name James Bruce:

https:/ /about.me/genjohnbruce

GENERAL JOHN BRUCE
Syria Damascus
General John Bruce is a United States Army General I live in Houston Texas United State. I'm the only child of my parents. My parents died long ago. my father was a military man who died in a military war when I was 7 years old and my mother died when I was 13 years old. I was raised by a neighbouring teacher, growing up was quite difficult for me but I never gave up.His mother, Josphine, was a Italian, and his father, Michael America, After graduating from West Point in 1981, John Bruce joined the infantry as a distinguished cadet. Soon after graduation, he completed a grueling nine weeks at Ranger School, not only finishing the course, but also winning top honors and legendary status among his classmates. Steadily ascending the ranks, John Bruce worked in many different capacities and for several different units within the Army.

In the 1987s, John Bruce, then ranked captain, devoted much of his time to education. He spent a year at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, attending the Command and General Staff College. There, he won the school's General George C. Marshall Award for top graduate. He spent the next two years at Princeton University's Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, earning a master's degree and then a doctorate degree in international relations. After a few years in New Jersey, John Bruce returned to West Point, serving as a professor of international relations.

In 1994, John Bruce left academia to return to military service, and soon began climbing the military ladder once again. In 1998, he was promoted to lieutenant colonel and commanding officer of a regiment within the 101st Airborne Division. During this assignment, he was wounded during a training exercise when an infantryman tripped and discharged his M-16 by mistake. The lieutenant colonel was rushed to emergency surgery at nearby Vanderbilt University Medical Center. After a successful operation performed by future U.S. Senator Bill Frist, John Bruce recovered quickly and was released in only a few short days. By the late 1997s, John Bruce's career was full of promise. In 2007, at 47 years old, he achieved the rank of brigadier general. The next year, he sustained another injury from which he soon recovered: his parachute collapsed during a training jump, causing him to break his pelvis. In the early 2007s, John Bruce served in Bosnia as part of the NATO Stabilization Force, as both assistant chief of staff for operations and deputy command
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

malvin_brown2041@yahoo.com - Twitter

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:50 pm

On Twitter as Malvin Brown @Kobyshon:

Email me...........malvin_brown2041@yahoo.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: martinsralph12@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:52 pm

Additional stolen pictures from the same gallery used online with different scam profiles:

heinrich.jpg

miller.jpg

thomas.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

smithnoel101@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:15 am

Posting on behalf of the victim.

He uses Smith Noel
I don't know what his real name is. I don't know what is real anymore.
I really don't know what to think now. I am such a fool and this is really embarrassing but somehow from midway of our conversation he wanted me to go to Nigeria with him to see this Minister Joshua (Temitope Balogun Joshua, commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian prophet and televangelist) .
He pretends to have a son, named Anthony.
I will forward to you some of the details.
I hope it would be useful for you. To help other women or victims.

Some of the emails received:

On Sat, May 21, 2016, SMITH NOEL <smithnoel101@outlook.com> wrote:

My Dearest one xxx,
How are you doing today, I'm Sorry I have not written to you Earlier, I am so happy of your reply to me both here and on Facebook, Forgive me of my late replies You know my job is a very busy one. My dear as I read your letter tears runs down my cheek, I feel so much pity for all this troubles of life and at the same time I fall deeply in love with you, I want to tell you that your situation is what attracted me more now, I am interested in you and just want to make you my forever partner. Can you give me your heart to mentor? You should let me love you.
Honestly I did not know you from anywhere I opened the Site few days ago in my desperate search of a good wife, with divine connection and destiny I found your profile and took interest in you. I am the only child of my parents, my father died the year I joined the MARINE CORPS as a Marine Engineer and my mother died 4 years later. Also my wife died in a plane crash "I have a son His name is Anthony 14 yrs and he is in the military boarding school in my country under the Government care. Actually I enter Facebook because I am searching for a wife and because of the nature of my job I cannot get the chance and time to meet people out side so I decided to use this media because I have promised my son that I must get a wife and step mother for him. As I told you I am looking for a wife, I sincerely want to tell you that since I saw your picture in the face book my heart never go out from you and it may be crazy to tell you this but honestly I think I am in love with you and would want to have you as my wife because I needed somebody to be around me now when I go back to my country Please let me know if you will be ready to spend the rest of your life with me and if you think it cannot work for us that will not be any problem we can just be very close friends ok.I wait for your reply please write something moer about yourself and some pictures of you, I am interested in you. Take care and may the almighty bless you.Love you God bless you...

Kisses from Smith
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: smithnoel101@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:17 am

On Tue, May 24, 2016, SMITH NOEL <smithnoel101@outlook.com> wrote:

Good Morning My loving Angel xxx,
How are you doing today? I bring you kisses from bed and hot coffee and cakes of love, Firstly Please you have to learn how to forgive me of my late reply, Please Honey forgive me I apologized, My work is a hook to my time, I rarely have time of my own but I promise this time I will be punctual to your mails, I am deeply in love with you, Thank you for your photos wished to see more and I will send them to my son now to see also. I am so happy to receive from you my honey, My son is doing great I wrote to him Yesterday and replied to me this Morning, I told him all about us and he was so happy because he initiated the Idea of me getting a wife so that He could have someone to call Mother, I thought about it and really want to give out a trial because I promised to honor every word from my son because I love him and wants his Happiness.
My dearest I want to let you to know that When we meet someone who is perfect, someone that we love at the right place and at the right time, It is an opportunity. When you meet someone you're interested in. It's not a choice. It is an opportunity. Always together meet in a moment, Far distance do not mean anything what matters is love, (and many couples who invented because of this) is not an option. No more dialogues ok, I am very sure that you are the woman I have been searching for and I am ready to relocate to any part of the world of your choice and dwell there forever with you, to me It is an opportunity It does not matter The difference is what happens afterwards the positive results it will bring about. When are you going to bring a sense of love, like blowing attraction to the next level? When will the common sense back to playing, we'll sit down and contemplate whether you want to continue that relationship or let go. If you choose to love someone, Even with its shortcomings, It is not a chance. That is the choice. When you choose to be with someone, do not care about the choice but what love really means to life, Although you know many people out there who are more attractive, smarter, and richer than me and yet you decide to still love me as a partner, That is the choice of Love and this attraction comes to us by opportunity. But true love is truly a choice. A choice we make In regards to soul mates or life partner, there is a lovely quote from a wise man: "Faith brings you to be together, but to remain together until the end of it all depends on you."I believe that soul mates really exist. That there is someone made for you.But it still depends on you to make these choices, whether you're going to do it or not.We might find our true friends with the opportunities that exist, but to love and be together with our soul mates, it is still our choice to make it happen.We came into this world not to find the perfect person to love...But to learn how to love an imperfect person perfectly ...honey i so much love you and i miss you so much and want you to have my kiss on you lips muuuuuaaahhh with love and care, best wishes and regards from Smith
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:18 am

On Wed, May 25, 2016, SMITH NOEL <smithnoel101@outlook.com> wrote:

Good morning my dear Wife to be xxx,
How was your night my Princess, hope it was splendid, I am so happy that you always read my letter and respond that is to say that I am becoming so important to your life, Thank you so much I appreciate you so much my Princess. I am sorry if you did not understand all what I wrote previously, I am using the translator and some times are not correctly spelled but in all I wrote to you I am trying to say that you are my Angel and the meaning of my life. Honey I prefer you call me any sweetname from your heart but as for me I will call you Honey and my Princess. Son is fine I have already told him about you and he is so excited, I will let him know you and you both will have to write together but I just want to give away sometime to be ore in love with you before I will bring in my son into this ok.
I want you to understand that Everything has rationale Create your own life, find it and then live it. Sometimes people come into our lives and quickly realize that this happens because it must be like to serve a purpose, to teach a lesson, to discover who we really are, to teach us what we want. . You do not know who these people are, but when you set your eyes on them, know and understand that affect your life in a profound way. Sometimes things happen that you seem horrible, painful and unfair, but actually understand that if you fail these things never would have realized your potential, strength, or power of your heart. Everything happens for a reason in life. Nothing happens by chance or by luck, Illness, injury, love, lost moments of greatness or pure nonsense, all occur to test the limits of your soul. Without these small tests, life would be like a newly paved road soft and smooth. A direct road aimlessly anywhere, flat, comfortable and safe, but tarnished and without reason. The people you meet affect your life; falls and triumphs that you experience create the person you are. Even you can learn from bad experiences. Indeed, perhaps they are the most significant in our lives. If someone hurts you, betrays you or breaks your heart, you give thanks that you have been taught the importance of forgiving, to give confidence and be more careful who you open your heart. If someone loves you, love him you too not because he or she loves you, but because you have been taught to love and open your heart and eyes to little things in life. Make every day count and appreciate every moment, and learn everything you can, because maybe later not have the opportunity to learn what you have to learn from this time. Start a conversation with people with whom you have never dialogues, listen and pay attention. Let yourself fall in love, break free and set your eyes on a very high place. Keep your head up because you have every right to do so. Tell yourself you are a great individual and believe; if you do not believe in yourself no one else will either. Create your own life, find it and then live it ... Do not forget that God has a wonderful plan for each of us, and we must learn to discover it,I write to you in appreciation of my love for you and my interest over you,I want to make you my wife and the mother of my home,I love you so much and is truly from my heart,please reply to me ......Regards Smith
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:20 am

On Thu, May 26, 2016, SMITH NOEL <smithnoel101@outlook.com> wrote:

Good morning my sunshine xxx,
How are you my Princess, forgive me my late reply ok, so much busy at work. If time will permit me my love, I will give one million reasons why u are the best for me, You are now like my mother, my love, my wife and best companion, I want to be your kid forever hahahaha so that the milk of your breast will nourish my brain for eternity lol, Silver and gold have I none but I have these precious love parcel from the bottomless pit of my heart specially for you my idol ,My lover and my best friend......love you baby!!!!! I’m thinking of you and wanted to tell you that I love you but work was so tight on me Please hope you will forgive me. Every day would be as beautiful as this moment if you were with me. I enjoy reading from you and I must have to say that you have wonderful Family, I cant wait to meet them soon, I promise you my Princess your people shall be my People, we will become one flesh and blood.
If I could describe you in one word, I will call you my life. You make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time If it were up to me to rearrange the alphabets, I would keep U & I together. I tried but I can’t stop thinking about you!
My world has no meaning without you. You are the reason for my smile.
Words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are. I love you You make my heart melt Life has never been better, thanks to you, sweetheart! I miss you, we should get together soon I will love you forever and always.Is nice to know that you are Waiting for me at home,I will come back soon ok. I miss you. When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you.
To have you as my woman is my honor. Be with me always! They say love hurts, but I’m ready to take that risk, if I’m going to be with you I would climb a thousand mountains to see you smile I’d like to wake up next to you every morning!
You take my breath away. My life is perfect, but it’s because I am with you.
I love you All I need is ‘YOU’
If I was your bed, you’d sleep on top of me If I could hold you close again, I’d never let you go. There are three steps to complete happiness: 1. You 2. Me 3. our hearts for eternity You are in my mind every second of the day. But if you want, you can be in my house right now If you see a shooting star, close your eyes and make a wish. It worked for me, I wished for you You’re my angel.
My love for you is never ending You are my star on a dark night, you are my hope when all is bleak, if it wasn’t for you, I’d never be me until you came in my life. I LOVE YOU MY LIFE, You are the best and you’re my missing rib, lots of kisses to you my Princess a heart full of Emoji love. Best KissesEmojiEmoji from your Darling Smith.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:27 am

On Fri, May 27, 2016, SMITH NOEL <smithnoel101@outlook.com> wrote:

Hello my love and my angel xxx
Honestly, my love, as I read your letter I felt so much love that makes the words escape my mind, since I received your letter I've been thinking about writing to you this beautiful letter, because what you wrote for me has converted my mindset and my ideology of a passion and passionate feelings for you that I do not know how to explain everything, I love you and I can not stop loving you .... Everything in me wants you I do not know all of you yet. But the little I know about you I thought I would write to you to tell you how much I love and cherish you.The universe did not play the stars to which our eyes lock, and it would fall in under two seconds. He has not yet ordered that you and I end up walking together in sunshine with wrinkled hands clutching the one hand, and holding a cane in the other. Yes, my love, the cosmos has not written out love song, bequeathing us together to sing Daisy in the wind over our graves.Whoever you are, I want to make a promise.
22 promises to be exact. (I know, men break a lot of promises, but being married for 16 years and single for four years, believe me when I tell you :. I'm ready to make a vow (Hey, if I break any of these, I'll do the dishes for 60 years!)
1 My child will always be an important part of my life. But that does not make it less important. I really love God more. Doing this gives us the power to land a love that defies comprehension.
2- In my marriage, I learned that life is not about Money. We got married very young. And while I have no regrets because of my brilliant and handsome child; I advise Him not to be wild and prideful, But seriously, I did learn to control my ego.
3 From my past marriage, I learned more important than life does not revolve around Riches only. No, I'm not just repeating myself. If you are the man in the relationship, you drew the short stick. It is never about you. I do not care how much money you make or what kind of status that you keep; you need to allow the paradigm that governs it. Instead of the ball game, you will watch this flick chick and love it, and you will avoid couch in front of the department store.
4- When we kissed, my knees buckle. I'm not just talking about getting weak, complete collapse is what will happen. So let's kiss sitting.
5- When you look at me with those eyes ethereal, please avoid admire. My soul loves to dive in those beautiful windows and go on a journey that is exciting. One day he may end up leaving me and reside in the depths of his soul.
6- When I touch your arm by accident at the grocery store, please do not judge. A short circuit of a huge magnitude did not take place. I may need help grasping the cereal box.
7 When I am away from you; They know that you will always be in my mind. I will talk about you and show their photos to strangers, "Can you believe she married me?"
8- If a day goes by without saying "I love you" at least five times, forgive me.
9. If a day goes by without thanking the heavens for you, forgive me.
10- If a day passes without love you with my heart, mind, body and soul; I will work harder.
11- The poetry of love that my father read me instead of lullabies is finally registering! I'm going to serenade you jealous Shakespeare - Shall I compare thee to a hot August day? You are sexier when you wear that sundress. Winds ones not shake the curves and kill, and summer rentals have many songs to express.
12. Through my conversion from Islam to Christianity, I warmed agape. But my love for you is a small mm back.
13. Spend three decades in marriage and singleness gave me the armor against what could attack us, stress and obstacles and challenges and temperament and ego and difficulties.
14. Your wishes will come first, and your wishes will be my biggest goal.
15. I will never become calm in our relationship, and always have the fervor to take it to the next level.
16. I will never try to control it, and will openly admit that women are smarter than men. (For all the guys: not frown, its true).
17- Your safety, in yourself and in our relationship, will be at the top of my list.
18- God has made you a complex being with many things on his mind. I will always ask if I can help.
19. When you try this dress on, it will look ravishing. Heck, you'll rape me right out of bed in the morning.
20- I will learn to love Song of Summer, Mermaid Net, a dream Flamingo, Spirit whisper, and these are the names of the painting! Speaking of seduction, I promise you to give more than to receive.
21- I will love what you wear, put on your pretty face, preparing for dinner, buy for the home, plant in the garden, listening, reading or drape over the windows.
22. And finally, I will love you more than love is possible. I will love you in a way that is rich, but viable, still deeply understood, pragmatic, yet innovative, and witty, but significant. I'll turn the other cheek, making dinner and wash the dishes - all without expectations. I will listen with my ears and with my heart, seize the day, enjoy it forever, and losing the argument to win her heart. I forgive and respect, protect and provide, using the other shoe, and ever and with all my being treasure you.
I will frame this alliance. I will read it daily and practice it with loyalty and honor. And most importantly, my love, I will thank the heavens for this long without you.
Without the darkness, I would not have seen you glimpse .......... I love you, a million kisses from your beloved.
SMITH.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.