Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Youn David - Yundavid453@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

hangul_yong_duri Instagram

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:27 pm

Thank you for the update.

The profile is set to private.
1 post
1,171 followers
106 following
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Youn David - Yundavid453@gmail.com

Unread postby Meiya » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:49 pm

I almost got scammed by this account. He uses the account name @wongwang600 on Instagram. He tried to message me via DM on instagram. Then, we chatted. He told me he loved me and would give me a surprise. He claimed to work as an assistant manager in an aircraft company. He used a fake identity, and claimed that he was South Korean and then worked in the UK. I try to believe him. But my heart said no. Don't believe him. We chatted for a while via DM. Later, he tried to send me a gift, but I already knew it was a scam. I told him I couldn't be friends anymore.
He asked me to send my full name, home address, mobile number. Like this:
Full name:
Adress:
Phone number:

After I found out that this was not true, then I stopped the conversation on Instagram DM. I see an accounts on Instagram using the same photos too.
Meiya
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:18 pm

I am glad you listened to your heart when you felt something was wrong. The scammer or scammers have been using the stolen images pretty actively.

wongwang600

3 posts
811 followers
6,180 following
Wong Wang
나는 착하고 정직한 사람, 친구를 사귀고 웃는 것을 좋아합니다
나는 모두를 사랑한다
I am a nice and honest person, like to make friends
i love everyone
If you don't want to chat with me please don't accept my request

Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby mystiqueme » Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:52 am

I was an almost victim of the scammer using the same photos of this Korean guy.

He adds me on Instagram using the username of @_seong221

As of to date he has,
Followers: 4147
Following: 2352

I didn't hesitate to add him first because we have mutuals and I thought that other friend of mine knows him as well.

He DMed me on Instagram and he wanted to continue our chat to Telegram. I accepted the invite to connect via Telegram and had a daily conversation with him. It was basically like a courting stage and when he is hinting of having a relationship with him, I always say no and tells him that we need to meet physically first before I can say yes to him because he already mentioned even in the beginning of our chat that he will be visiting my country and relocate here. He made plans to travel last December 12, 2022 but during his supposed flight, he made a mistake of sending an edited booking confirmation with invalid details like the scheduled date and time of departure and arrival and also the destination city is typographically incorrect. If I am someone that does not know how to travel, I will not be able to caught on with his lies. I called him out regarding his flight error, so he wasn't able to fool me because of it. He was mad and he keeps on saying that I was mocking him. The following day, since I am not yet 100% sure that he is a scam, I told him a story of a friend of mine being romance scammed as well and that we are already coordinating it with the husband of my cousin who is already a retired general but is still working with the government. He tried to persuade me to share his info to my friend and contact him to help him track the scammer but I said that the we are already in contact with my cousin's husband. Now, he stopped messaging me already after knowing that I have connections to the authorities.

I feel bad to the real guy that he is being used in this kind of scam. He might not be aware yet of the scams his imposters has been doing all along.
mystiqueme
New survivor

@_seong221

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:00 pm

Can you add any more information concerning the scammer?
E-mails, E-mail addresses, any photos not already posted?

Capture2.PNG

모든 사람은 한 번뿐인 삶을 살고 있습니다. 사람을 해치지 않도록 하세요

Everyone lives only once. don't hurt people
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby mystiqueme » Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:29 am

We haven't gone far to exchanging email addresses and contact details. My case was quiet different from others, he haven't gone far into courting that he will send gifts to me but only a promise to visit me in my country. My guess was he plans to inform me that he has a problem with his flight and will ask money to me to process his flight, but unfortunately I was able to caught on with the lies in their documents that he was not able to scam me.

I will email some photos to you.
mystiqueme
New survivor

Unread postby mystiqueme » Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:17 am

I have found another account of his. You may check this one out. @bang_murphy_60
mystiqueme
New survivor

Unread postby smiles » Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:54 am

Name: Juwan Sok
Instagram: juwansok13
WhatsApp: +447440592774

Reached out to me on Instagram, add me on Whatsapp since we had mutual friend. After adding him, he was sweet and attentive but I have my guards up. I confronted him saying there is Tiktok account of him, and stated that his account was stolen and that he deleted all his account.

Not even 24hrs after reaching out to me on my Instagram, 2 random people also added me and wanting to be my friend. They all had similar request to chat on WhatsApp since they are hardly on Instagram.

This Juwan said he fell inlove with me the first time he laid his eyes on me, and wanted us to be a couple. I am skeptical so I said no.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2023-01-29 at 6.51.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-01-29 at 6.51.55 PM.png (53.09 KiB) Viewed 1088 times
smiles
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:41 am

juwansok13

60 posts
7,395 followers
7,332 following
juwansok
Dog Lover
Not active Only listen to those who car Be kind

insta.PNG

Phone: +447440592774
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Lycamobile UK Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby smiles » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:42 am

Update:

I called him out about not being truthful. He instantly video called me to let me know that I am talking to the right person. He said he will prove that he is not an imposter.

I am very skeptical especially with the internet, but wanted to know if anyone had a chance to do a video call with him.
smiles
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.