Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nashlove981@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

nashlove981@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:47 pm

ilovekids23 Profile: I am looking for not Ideal man, I am looking for a good and cairing.
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: Phoenix, Arizona, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
honest and understanding are the most important ingredients for relationship.i am a dreamer person and i always do my best to make my dream come true. i want to find a manrespectwho will know what he wants and who wants to be happy. i am ready to make my second half happy. i love partner relationship. i think that trust

About Me
I am a dreamer person and I always do my best to make my dream come true. I want to find a man, who will know what he wants and who wants to be happy. I am ready to make my second half happy. I love partner relationship. I think that trust, respect, honest and understanding are the most important ingredients for relationship. I know that happiness it is hard and daily work, like love. I am ready to do my best for being happy with my soul mate.

AM NASH AND U I HOPE U DONT MIND ME ADDING U
AND IF U WISH U CAN HOLLA ME ON nashlove981@yahoo.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: nashlove981@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:49 pm

cool and u if u dont mind i will need ur email account and for now u can have my nashlove981@yahoo.com cause i dont really remain here for long
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.