Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Marylaura35@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Marylaura35@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:05 pm

Marylaura35 Profile: Ready for love.
Age & Gender: 35 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 8" (173 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: Nicoma Park, Oklahoma, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Some CollegeMy Profession: Sales Marketing.
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: DivorcedI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? Yes
My Interest Keywords / Tags
and fun to be with. iand is interested in cultivating a relationship that fosters trust and respect. while i am not the missionarybusiness attire and casual. my friends say icocktail dressesgolf clothesi go on one two-week mission trip yearly to rwanda to assist in a program that teaches women to have a trade and get mentored spiritually. this has really impacted my life in a powerful way. i have a pop-up trailer and go to the mountains with friends sevi would like someone who is easy goingloves to be with familym authenticm looking for someone who is low maintenancem ready for that male friendship that can make you all giddy. email me or hit me up on im.mellow with a good sense of humor. i would like the same traits with my match. imy closet describes merealt think i would ever learn how to back the trailer uptypeve always found myself in very narcissistic relationships. i

About Me
Interested in spending time with with a man with similar interests/priorities. Allergic to jealousy and arguing. Strong sense of fairness. Used to discussion and finding common ground even when we disagree. Strong interest in 'real' relationships on all levels, family, friends and romance. Honesty and integrity are musts. I find a sense of cleverness particularly delightful. Must enjoy spiritual, emotional and physical intimacy. I believe that a real relationship is when two people care about each others happiness as much as their own. :)

My Perfect First Date
I�??m looking for a guy who enjoys getting outdoors for some fresh air and exercise mixed with some fun. I�??d like to date someone who is health conscious and is into fitness.

From: Marylaura35Date: 2013-06-08 11:50 AMSubject: Good morning.
Wow,incredible profile you got,and you also Looking good. i would very much like to learn more about you. What is your communication preference? Text Chat, Email,??? Whatever works for you and i also have yahoo instant messenger if you don't mind let chat and start communicating asap. my yahoo user name is Marylaura35@yahoo.com. looking forward to hear back from you

Mary
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Marylaura35@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:58 pm

On Facebook,

Mary Stewart aka mary.stewart.752487
Self employed at UNICEF
Studied at Southeastern Oklahoma State University
Past: college
Lives in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
From Long Beach, California
Joined Facebook December 21, 2010

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.