Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ohenebawaife@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ohenebawaife@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:18 am

Screen name: maccallister
Email address: ohenebawaife@gmail.com
IP: 196.201.37.1

Originating IP: 196.201.37.1
Originating ISP: First Ipv4 Assignment Block For Scancom Ltd.
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

am maccallister humble and neat, loyal and trusting. i live alone and work as a self employed. i love my work because is gives me enough to enjoy life as it is... i love travelling a lot especially when am on vacation.. i love sightseeing and also love to meet a nice, kind and loyal woman who understands love.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ohenebawaife@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:19 am

I\'m open minded, down to earth and appreciative of life and people. I have a great deal of respect for privacy (yours and mine) and personal space. At the level of a first meeting I would say that I\'m an interested and very active creative person. I\'m in a very challenging, creative, competitive and forever innovative business that keeps me young and on my toes. I\'m busy yes but I always make time for a friend and nothing could me more interesting to me than discovering someone. I\'m forever intrigued and interested in learning and discovering and nothing could possibly more interesting than you.
But as fun as it could be, this is not just an exploration game as I do cherish so much the beauty of what a relationship is and what being a couple means.
Sure I\'m passionate, intimate and romantic -and there\'s a lot more about me as I suspect that there\'s a lot more about you- but I consider those things to be more private, the kind of things to be discovered between two people who like each other and are growing closer together.
I would be very happy to meet someone who provokes my thinking and my imagination and who likes to be provoked in the same way. Of course physical attraction is important but it is not the only thing. I appreciate good company and a good conversation casual or otherwise. And i would always have time and cherish friendships. A nothing to loose and a lot discover proposition seems like a good start. thanks for taking the time

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.