Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Katie C.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Katie C.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:42 am

The images used seem to be stolen from a Google+ profile that belongs to Katie C.

Screen name: amira02
Email address: adamsmira4life@yahoo.com
IP address: 41.79.217.120

Originating IP: 41.79.217.120
Originating ISP: Spacetel
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

I am a good and honest woman, and seek someone who is not afraid to show and express his feelings. Would love a great
romance but believe starting with relationship is the best way.I would like someone that will love and respect me for who
I am, that likes to hold my hand and surprise me with a little kiss when I least expect it, or give me a wink from across
the room to let me know he's thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know he's thinking

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: adamsmira4life@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:44 am

On Facebook,

Adams Amira aka adams.amira.984
Joined Facebook 9 hours ago

The email address is used online with different names, locations and different stolen pictures, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9353 and viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9354.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.