Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nkemdirimfriday@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

nkemdirimfriday@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Screen name: Tony
Etnicity: Mixed
Email address: nkemdirimfriday@yahoo.com
IP address: 197.242.105.150

Originating IP: 197.242.105.150
Originating ISP: Spectranet Ltd
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

I am sweet, thoughtful, kind, and have a great sense of humor. I am very easy going and laid back. I am often told that I am very easy to talk with. I am not an angry person, and I am not interested in someone that is. Having past events shape your life is one thing, carrying the past as a burden that sits heavily upon your shoulders is not the way I view life. I am happy with myself, and my life, and I like to think it shows. I would do best with someone that isn't extremely uptight, unless of course you are willing to learn to let things go! I love to try new things, and can laugh at myself when I fail miserably. I don't give up easily, and have so many things I've yet to try. Please love to laugh and have fun, what is better than laughing so hard your stomach hurts?
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nkemdirimfriday@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:27 pm

On Facebook,

Destiny Child aka godson.ugochukwu.3
Worked at self employed
Studied at national vocational college
Class of 2000
103 friends
Active also on match.com.uk, christiandatingforfree.com and Loveepicentre.com.

Some thing we all adore, some thing we dying for, street is da pain money is da gain, fighting for fortune and fame!

Fake love is when a gal is coming close to a guy because of what she gain from him claiming to love him! f*ck love!!!

Image- Me & ma friend!!!

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.