Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Oktay Kaynarca

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Oktay Kaynarca

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:31 am

Oktay Kaynarca is a Turkish Actor.
He is not involved in the scam.

jones202 - Wonder Dating -

jones202
48, Man, Single
Gaborone, Botswana (13009 km)

Looks for: Woman
41 - 55 years

Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

My self-introduction
I am an American business man based in Southern Africa due to different investments i have.My current investment i just bought a game park in Botswana , a small country 10km from South Africa. I enjoy game hunting, surfing, Tennis and Reading.i am looking for a life partner as i am a divorcee.

What I am doing with my life
A business man, i have different asserts world wide.

Things I like about myself
i am cleaning, enjoy challenges, i love travelling, down to earth person, i enjoy well mannered.and i love the fcat that iam looking for you to share the rest of my life with.

My favourite outdoor activities are
game hunting, horse riding and travelling

My favourite indoor activities are
i enjoy watching moves and reading ,oh i nearly forgot cooking.

These topics are interesting for me
Travelling

horse riding

Game hunting

Business

road trips

I might look for you if
Are you Caring and compassionate, would to Spend quality time,i am looking for someone who would Encourage, respect me and loves travelling, are someone who enjoy wildlife .if so please lets talk

Stolen images used:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3077
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jones202 - Wonder Dating -

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:35 am

Chatlog:

hi

XXXXXXX how r u, you are so sexy and beautiful, would love to get to know you, i am from Massachusetts, Bethesda but currently based in South Africa

2021. 07. 08. 23:21:03

hi

beautiful how are you doing ,you looking sexy and beautiful, would love to host you here in South Africa, when are coming down here, lets enjoy game viewing, see lions, buffalos and enjoy different cultures.

i currently own Madikwe Game Reserve its a conservation area in South Africa’s North West Province, bordering Botswana. The reserve’s grassland, forest and rocky Tshwene Tshwene hills are home to a variety of wildlife such as elephants, lions, leopards and rhinos, plus endangered wild dogs. Hundreds of bird species include ostrich, vultures and the large kori bustard. Animals often gather at the Madikwe Dam to drink at sunset.

I also own and run FEED A HUNGRY CHILD foundation, where i help feed hungry children,street kids and opharns.

and a few other investments.

2021. 07. 10. 02:50:53

you tell about your beautiful self...

2021. 07. 10. 02:51:25

divorced...

i want a life partner, i just hate being cheated because thats what led to me getting a divorce. why dont you come help me

2021. 07. 11. 01:26:02
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.