Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vincentjoe32@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

vincentjoe32@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:15 pm

Screen name: vincent
Email Address: vincentjoe32@yahoo.com
IP address: 41.203.67.55

Originating IP: 41.203.67.55
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Hi, Im vincent joe, I am an honest person, loving, understanding and always look at the brighter side of life.I believe in second chances for love.I am good natured and also a well balanced man with very loving, giving and caring qualities.I am only here not to make myself special, but to find someone special to spend the rest of myself with. I disagree on the ground of insincerity, cheat, unfaithfulness and selfishness.They are obvious shortcomings against life and love.
I don't enjoy music when it is too loud. I don't like going to nite clubs. I'm happy with my life now and looking to complete it with true love and companionship. I love animals a lot but can't keep any pets now because of my travels but I hope I can be able to have a dog someday. I would really would like to have someone there to share my life with and just talk. Prefer a woman who has strong family values and can appreciate such virtues as loyalty, trust and affection, someone who likes to have fun and appreciate life. Sharing some common interests is always a plus. I have a positive outlook on life. I enjoy working-out, playing tennis, soccer, practicing golf, reading and taking walks.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: vincentjoe32@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:16 pm

On Facebook,

Joe Vincent aka joe.vincent.1441
Gender Male
Interested In Men and Women
Relationship Status Single
Languages English
using BlackBerry Smartphones App to upload stolen pictures on his profile
Joined Facebook April 17, 2012

when you are down, who gonna have your back from the flow? the one you love, your creator, your mamma, your daddy, your friends or your role model. count me out cause you always my friend.

I am gonna come home late tonight, I need some responsible..........to trigger my fun

On Tagged,

JOE V

46, Male, NEW YORK, Germany
Last Active:3 months ago
Profile Views: 33 times

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.