Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lizzy4luv_23@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

lizzy4luv_23@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:40 pm

Screen name: Lizzy4luv
Email address: lizzy4luv_23@yahoo.com
IP: 62.212.89.14

Originating IP: 62.212.89.14
Originating ISP: Leaseweb
City: Amsterdam
Country of Origin: Netherlands

I love to meet new people and interact..Im just a girl who loves life and desperate to relocate with any sincere guyvirrespective of the age and the country. But as happy as I am, I know it could be even more amazing if I found the right guy to share it with. If youve gotva sharp mind that can keep me on my toes and a laugh that's more contagiousvthan the chicken pox, you just might be the man Ive been wanting to meet. Dovyou share my passion for life? Do you have a sense of adventure that leads youvto seek out fun and the best that life has to offer? Then send me a message at lizzy4luv_23@yahoo.com

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lizzy4luv_23@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:53 pm

On caribsingles,

Lizzy4luv
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
For: A Relationship
Country of birth: Trinidad and Tobago
City: NEWCASTLE

Elizabeth , 26yrs from TRINIDAD and TOBAGO in the CARRIBBEAN ISLANDS .I'm a nice and friendly white Caribbean girl. I can be special and simple. My best dream is to make a trip around the world with a loving man. I'm very passionate and a kind-hearted person. I'm sure that I'll be the best wife for the right man! I hope that I will find my man and he will understand me
I'm really looking for someone who is supportive honest, caring, romantic, kind, possess great Sense of humour, understanding, intelligent, respectful
and trust Worth

On Facebook,

Elizabeth Todd aka elizabeth.todd.351
Studied at University of Newcastle, Australia
Past: Woodford International School, Honiara, Solomon Islands
Lives in Newcastle upon Tyne
From San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago
Joined Facebook February 16, 2011

On mig ente,
lizzy4luv_23
Here For: Friends, Serious Dating
Sex: Female
Last Login: May 17
Race: White
Zodiac: Taurus

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.