Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

MW9856342@gmail.com unationconsultant01@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

MW9856342@gmail.com unationconsultant01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:55 pm

Submitted On: 2021-10-07

What site / app did you first meet the scammer on ?: Fb, mesenger
Briefly explain what happened during the scam. : Asked for friendship later in a love romance. Something was not clear to me because Mato does not ask for money when he leaves the army. Today I told him that I learned all about him. Because he doesn't need money. But he still claims it. and back opre fb.Only with another picture.He says that the army is checking him But I do not believe.Who is behind this? I can not believe that he.

The last message:

i still love you so much , i don't have any woman in my life till now because i love you, is you that i love and is you that i want to spend my life with that's why i wanted to settle down in Slovenia with you, i truly love you so much, i never wanted to disturbed you anymore because you didn't believe me, please Ines i am still begging you with my life to help me out of this dangerous place because i don't want to die here, except you wish me death? i know you love me and i believe you don't wish me death so please honey help me out and i promise to pay you back your money, love is more important than money so don't always think about the money also think about my life if you truly love me. thank you

Did you send any money to the scammer? If they are, how much ?: No, I am not.

From Screenshots:

Jeffrey Johnson

SEP 5 AT 11:09 PM 24,Z,
zdravo

SEP 6 AT 8:38 AM
Dobro jutro

SEP 6 AT 6:51 PM
Dober večer

SEP 6 AT 8:08 PM
Sem Mark Williams iz Los Angelesa v Kaliforniji

Dober večer dragi, oprostite za pozen odziv, če bi pisali v aplikacijo Viber

SEP 7 AT 11:09 PM
V redu, pošlji mi svojo klepetalnico »Hangout«
MW9856342@gmail.com

Mark William
Aktiven pravkar

še enkrat, če niste pripravljeni, potem živite, rad bi končal ta pogovor takoj, dokler se ne pogovorite lepo, hvala

Ne moti ??? adijo, ko si pripravljen ti lahko...

Translation:

Jeffrey Johnson

SEP 5 AT 11:09 PM 24, Z,
hello

SEP 6
Good morning

SEP 6 AT 6:51 PM
Good evening

SEP 6 AT 8:08 PM
I'm Mark Williams from Los Angeles, California

SEP 7 AT 11:09 PM
Okay, send me your hangout
MW9856342@gmail.com

Mark William
Active just now

again if you are not ready then live, I would like to end this conversation right away until you talk nice, thank you

Do not disturb ??? goodbye when you are ready you can...

Od: United Nation <unationconsultant01@gmail.com>
Date: tor., 19. okt. 2021
Subject: ATTENTION
To:

UN Headquarters
First Avenue at 46th Street, New York
NY 10017.
The USA.
Phone: +16474914910
E-mail: Unationconsultant01@gmail.com

19/10/2021

ATTENTION: Miss

We are sorry for the late response ma'am, we now want to let you know that we have received your message and have decided to reply to you and let you know the requirements so that we can issue a creative holiday letter for your DR. Mark Williams on time. As you know for this reason some things must be done urgently so that he can get out of here

You know he is doing a peacekeeping/healthcare operation so there are some things you need to do. They are:

1. You must pay his life/health insurance premium. Once completed his vacation letter will be approved and circulated as soon as possible as we need to insure his life if there is any problem in your country.

(A) 4,400 Dollars for 30 days of vacation.

(B) 6,850 Dollars for 60 days of vacation.

(C) 10,000 Dollars for 90 days of vacation.

2. Please complete the attached form and return it to us as soon as possible after payment has been made so that we can process the vacation letter immediately.

3.And you will need to send us your last piece of ID must be sent to us (driver's license, international passport or national ID card)
Please do this as soon as possible so that we can complete her vacation as soon as possible and let her be with you as soon as possible. In your response, we will provide you with the payment details for your life/health insurance before you take a vacation.

Yours sincerely
OFFICER IN CHARGE OF VACATION
UNITED NATIONS VACATION OFFICE

Phone: +16474914910
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Toronto
Original network provider* Iristel Inc.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

anderson_release_consultant@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:53 pm

From: anderson release_consultant <anderson_release_consultant@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 00:27
Subject: Re: request for withdrawal from the army alex desmond
To:

THE UNITED NATIONS DEFENSE DEPARTMENT
• Co-ordinator of the United Nations,
• Office Address: Office of Deployment and Privacy,
• U.S. Department of Military, Flag Building st S70
Washington DC 235587. USA
• United Nations Intelligence Service,
• April 26, 2021.
• Email: -anderson_release_consultant@outlook.com
Attn:

How are you doing today, Hope all is well with you?, I got your mail as to the replacement request for your Fiance; Sergeant Alex Desmond. The replacement processing takes a few days, for it to be completely processed, you are required to pay his REPLACEMENT APPROVAL CERTIFICATE fee, but the money will be refunded to you through any of the United States Army Fort Hood / USA EMBASSY in your Country, immediately the deployed officer arrives your city.

Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, there is no passenger direct flight from Yemen to your country or anywhere in Europe. Hence, After the REPLACEMENT APPROVAL CERTIFICATE fee is received, Your Fiance will have to use the WHO / United Nation Private jet, along with other top officials, which are only allowed to fly anywhere in the world, due to the recent Covid-19 Pandemic . Which is also used for the supply for all Medical aids and PPE around the world.

The REPLACEMENT APPROVAL CERTIFICATE fee is just a sign of commitment from you and to show how serious you are and that you can really take good care of our hero. Any body making a request for the deployed officer pays the sum of 6300 Euro {SIX THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED EURO} for a REPLACEMENT APPROVAL CERTIFICATE. Get back to us requesting for the payment details, on how you will send the required amount, without no further delay.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely yours
General Stanley Hooks
V / R
DPKO / HMPA. Un.
United Nations Department of Defense
For all Military Personnel.
United Nations Organization © ️ 2021
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.