Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johny4reallove@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

johny4reallove@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:36 pm

On DMF:

Hi, My Name is Don McJohny a Geologist (Consultant) from Nigeria but on special duty in London.I am single and willing to live my entire life with you if you are sincere.I came across your lovely picture and profile and felt like opening up communication with you as a beautiful and charming lady. If you are really interested to my humble proposal kindly reply to my private email:johny4reallove@yahoo.com. Regards, Don McJohny

Profile elements:

johnybegood
- 39 y/o male
- LAGOS, Nigeria
- English, English, English
- GEOLOGIST(Consultant)
- Have no children
I am an easy going,Caring,Loving and Dynamic Man with full vitality looking for a real woman whom to spend my life with in all sincerity and faithfulness.

Ideal match description:
A young looking,Charming and Crazy Lover who have what it takes to keep body and soul together.I dislike nagging and gossip but enjoys sex.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: johny4reallove@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:36 pm

Email:

Hi xxx,

I need you to open up first if in acceptance to my initial message then we can know each other better.Anyway i am handling a job for a firm that operates in Nigeria here for now.I has spent a Month and few days and will be going back by next week once the data is complete.

What next do you want to know?

Johny

Header:

Return-Path: <johny4reallove@yahoo.com>
Received: from [65.49.14.89]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.145.547
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 03:19:34 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 65.49.14.89
Originating ISP: Sophidea
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.