Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Oksana - oksssaxna@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Oksana - oksssaxna@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:19 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Hello

I hope you are not affected by the Pandemic, which was all over the world. Now the situation is already good and prosperous. I do not know exactly what time you will read my letter. I hope it will be a pleasant surprise for you to receive my letter. I hope that you were not busy when you saw my letter. I promise not to waste your time, but fill it with a good conversation. If you are a single man, as I am single now, then I am sure you will like my email. I wrote to you because I am looking for a serious relationship, and I hope that you are also looking for a serious relationship. Let me introduce myself. I'm Oksana. I am from Russia. I hope that you are not afraid to communicate with a woman who is many miles away from you. I believe that distance does not play any role for those who really want to be together. Do you agree? I am here to meet a worthy man, and I think that through the Internet you can meet a good man. Honestly, I'm not much shy, but I think that I will get used to our communication, and we can open up. Today is the day when I myself decided to write to the first man. Sometimes you need to take everything into your own hands to arrange a personal life. Agree with me? So, now you see that I am decisive, and purposeful, but not when I am not imposed. The most important desire. I hope you have the desire to communicate with me. After all, only having met each other, we will know each other. I will attach my photo so that you can see how I look. I hope you like it :-) Tell me about yourself, and I hope that you send your answer to me. I shall wait for your answer.

Oksana

Header:

Received: from hrkkxlu (unknown [188.162.199.162])
Message-ID: <999026804819434135223-91730399732-8851e7b4bf94beb74b4ef85480c4ee842e2a22-9894813170915139337-xtjiow@laveracks.co.uk>
Reply-To: Oksana <oksssaxna@gmail.com>
To:
Subject: Looking only at a real person for a serious future together
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 08:35:37 +0300
Organization: debunkable duet
X-Mailer: Slrn 4.15

Originating IP: 188.162.199.162
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.