Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

loriharm044@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

loriharm044@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:08 am

Hello my beautiful friend
How are you feeling today, I guess you are doing well and great any way am Mr Lorie harm by name , am from united States of America and I find
Your name and am 60 of age am once married with only one daughter of 15years of age I lost my wife three years ago e er since the death of my late wife I do not have any one to feel the space in my heart and am looking for a woman I can spend the reason of my life and I don't k home you a d I can together buildup a good relationship and stay together for ever in life I love your picture and I would like you and I to be together for ever in life

Header:

Return-Path: <loriharm044@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 18:33:52 +0000
Message-ID: <CALxqBhRi09jYDHM=zoPfN6BaEHa6GAbdgZAY_mDwmNJM9ELiVA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Good morning my friend

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3007
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

loriharm044@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:10 am

No you do not know me and I do not know you either but I have the strong feeling that you and I are perfect march for each other because I feel you are the true woman God has prepare for me and am from California united States and I find your friendship so attractive a d I believe you and I can make a good loving and I work with the NATO agency as the head of administration department over here in yemen country and am almost due for my retirement and ever since the death of my late wife I have not find any woman attractive other than you and I would like to spend the rest of .y life with you if only you don't mind ??

My dear from am doing well my dear friend Iike your response and I do much appreciate your friendship , bit you beauty is making me go crazy over here my dear friend I would like us to chst on WhatsApp so I can always receive your message immediately or what do you think?

I was working with the NATO agency for 29years and by next year am thinking of getting my retirement as soon as I find the woman I will spend the rest of .my life with but my heart is telling me you are my dream wife and if you can accept me as your true love I promise to resign my work and live the rest of my life with you if only you don't mind Iove without heading your voice or seeing you in person but I don't know why my heart I'd telling me you are the one for me and many more thought about but am just expressing my feelings that I have for you now I don't know yours ????
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

loriharm044@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:14 am

What's your WhatsApp number let me add you on WhatsApp so we can continue our chat over there??

My beautiful friend
How are you today and how is the weather conditions over there in your state??
My friend I did not receive any messages or reply from you yesterday and it's not sounding so good to our friendship ,
You such a nice friend to me and am having the interest to love you for ever and many more if you don't mind ???

My beautiful angel some time I wish everyday could be like today, beautiful and sweet, just like your beautiful smiling face I tried to stop thinking about you, but it is just not earthly possible. I love you and every inch of your perfect body. No matter what, you will always be my beautiful love, my queen, my life, my everything. I deeply love you! You are the reason I wake up with a smile on my face every morning. You are never off my mind; You are in my dreams, and even then, you are still perfect in every way. I could say to you a thousand words on how much I really love you, and how absolutely wonderful you are, but still then it would not be enough. It was attraction when we first chat but now love is going to keep us together forever! My life has fell into place since the day you became mine, I love you so much! you beautiful sweetheart. Thanks for being there for me always replying my message! You are there when I go to sleep, you are there when I wake up, and most importantly, you are there when I need you the most. I can not do nothing without thinking of you my beautiful angel darling you mean so much to me but am just thinking when I will set my eyes on you my love ?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

loriharm044@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:17 am

Yes am thinking of meeting you as soon as possible but my work is taking much of my time over here because of my position over here as the head of administration department over here but I would like you to tell me how soon would you like me to be with you because as we speak now I have something package over here with me I would like to relocate to the state but trying to contact the agency and see if they can come here to ship my goods to the state while I sick for my relocation to be with you in the state but I don't know how you Will feel about my thoughts but

You know ever since the death of my late wife three years ago I only have my daughter to look after and I have some consignment here with me that Worth more than $2million dollars I mean a consignment of gold jewelry I bought here from the local gold jewelry people over here that I need to ship them to the state because I can't leave here without the consignment but am trying to contact a trusted shipping agency which can be able to ship the consignment before I can fly out of here to the state this is my worried now as don't know if you may have a good ideal for me to shop this goods to the state but I know if this gold jewelry arrived in the state we will sell it and make a profit of $3million dollars out the capital cost of the $2million I believe your opinion can be useful now because am confused right now as we speak

Honey am still thinking and the same time looking for a trusted partner who will help me to receive the goods and together we will sell it and share the profit together without any delay but i know you and i can join hands together to do this business but all i ever wanted from you is just to receive the goods over there in the state and lets sign an agreement of sells where by the profit from the sells if the gold jewelry which will amount to $3million dollars or lesser than $3million should be share among you and i only but first we need to get the box out from here (Yemen country) while you received it over there in the state before we look for buyers that are capable to buy our good jewelry or what do you think about my ideal????
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

loriharm044@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:21 am

Yes I have talk to a trusted delivery service and I have deposited the gold jewelry with they agent here In yemen but I will give them your email and ask them to contact you so you can give them your details and tell them where and how you want the box delivered in your state , after you receive the box then we can talk about how we can sell them and share the profit

Okay my love

I will send your email to them shortly am on my way driving to have a meeting with the head of operation department over here in my work as soon as am less busy in 1 hour time I will get back at you here

I have sent your email to the delivery agency ( yemen Parcel eagle Delivery Parcel Delivery Service) to deliver the box of jewelry to you in the state and i was ask how well do i trust you i told them you are my business partner that we have agreed ,you will receive the box of jewelry and agreed to share the profit of the jewelry among our self but i want to state it clearly here that my capital amount i use in buying the jewelry from different local people over here in Yemen village was $2million dollars but i was told the gold jewelry is worth over $6million dollars but i am only telling you this because of my trust and i have to be honest to you as a business partner and here are the deposit documents and i was told they have contacted you through your email and they are waiting for your response in other for them to proceed with the delivery of the box to your destination

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

loriharm044@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:24 am

This is their email address

Pparceldeliveryservice@gmail.com

But i was told as soon as you reply back to the delivery agency email with the details required from you in their email i mean the address and contact information for them to have over the consignment box to you in person,is like you have been sent an email

Okay thats nice of you,i so much trust you will all my heart and am have the strong feelings that after you receive the goods you and i will be a good business partner while we keep our relationship more stronger but if i may ask after you forward the information to the shipper has they reply back to your on how soon they will arrive in your state for delivery???

Yes honey they are the correct person. the two email you just sent to me now are the correct and authorized person honey ,i was told , the authorized diplomat name mr Adams requested for $25,000 dollars for the shipment fee my love do everything possible to wire the funds to him now so he can start coming to deliver the goods to you now he is waiting for the payment confirmation before he can proceed with the delivery my love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adaj19818@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:30 am

Good morning

Am mr Adam Joseph by name am the diploma that was assigned to deliver the consignment box of jewelry to you in United States of America your delivery details and information has been send to my office department and i am please to deliver the box to you at your destination and i have call the private jet pilot that Will be flying me and the box to your destination in the United States of America and he agreed to take me and the box of jewelry to your destination but it will cost you an amount of $25,000 dollars (twenty five thousand dollars) for the pilot to fix the airport bills before our take off time and as soon as you wire the funds to the pilot in United States with the account details listed below over here the pilot will fly here and take me along side with the consignment box to your destination airport but before my departure i will send you my flying details and my arrival time and the colour of clutches i will put on and all the details about me,you can go to the bank now to make the deposit transfer or wire to the pilot account listed below

First. Name: A.
Other name: C
Last name: J.
Acc: 710006XXXX
Bank Name: NBT Bank
Routing No: Routing: 021303618
Swift code: NBTUS31
State: Pennsylvania
Home Address: tobyhannah, PA, 18466
Bank Address:3418 PA-940, Mt Pocono, PA 18344

Noted payment confirmation slip must be sent to me for a proof of payment thank you

Mr Adams Joseph

Header:

Return-Path: <adaj19818@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 19:13:57 +0000
Message-ID: <CAAAdgeDTKJD9G2n2x=UfcZQeBr809geKB7RLH_i=FTQNc8AUVg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Diplomat Adams

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adaj19818@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:33 am

I was directed by yemen private Parcel
And eagle Goods Delivery service , manager Mr Clifford Mega and mr lorie harm to deliver the box to you thank you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adaj19818@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:03 pm

Noted make sure you forward to me the payment confirmation slip for a proof of payment
Okay

Adams.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adaj19818@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:59 pm

What are the reason why the payment did not go through? but can you mail the funds through FedEx over night mailing today so i can give you the FedEx information so you can put the funds in an envelope and mail it to the address i will give to you now??

You can go to FedEx and mail the funds in cash ,Since the payment is not going through, we should use mailing method. With this method, you can’t disclose the content to the mail man. Simply enclose the money in an envelope and securely post it to the address with a UPS priority mail express(Next day delivery) below is the address:

T. B.
Tobyhanna, pa, 18466.
It’s is faster and reliable.

Please make no mistake this time thank you
Adams Joseph
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.