Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

marinamorningflowers@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

marinamorningflowers@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:59 pm

I do not know where to start this message.
But I hope that you have received this Short letter. And I do not inconvenience you with my message.
I guess you are wondering why I write to you. And my English very bad for you.
I could not understand, in what the country you live?
I'm very concerned about what I write to you first and it may not be traditionally for a girl .... but I assume you'll understand me.
I do not know how you will react to my Short letter. foremost I want to introduce myself.
My name is Marinka. My name is very extended in my country. acquaintanceship on the Internet I use for the first time and therefore I immediately apologize if I write something wrong.
I'm already rather an grow woman and my intentions are only serious! I'm Single now and I want to get acquainted with a good, kind, decent man for a serious relationship.
Now I will not speak lot about myself. But in the future we may write letters I will say all about myself that you will be interested to know.
May in the future we be able to make friendly and warm relations. And this relationship be able to grow into more than a friendship.
I hope that you also look for your half as well as serious attitudes and love. May our views coincide and we can put the first steps of our friendship. And in the future to create a enduring and warm relationship.
What do you think? Anyway i hope to have an answer to my message. I am attaching you my representation.
You got my icon? I'm pleased attach one of the best picture, in order to Flawlessly, and your important comments about it. In the future I will send you more portrayal!
Please write me to my mail address: marinamorningflowers@yandex.com
I hope that in something then our views and searches coincide and my message will not remain unanswered and without your attention. And you write to my letter Short letter and we can put get off the mark the beginning of a new friendship and a new relationship.
I wish you a pleasant day!

Header:

Return-Path: <JocelMerg@mail.com>
Received: from [81.16.140.205] ([81.16.140.205]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa15.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-a2366493-84d1-4dce-b9e6-74ca32adde72-1631621881096@3c-app-mailcom-lxa15>
Subject: dream of eternal
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 14:18:01 +0200

Orig IP: 81.16.140.205 | Orig ISP: Clouvider Limited | City: London | Country: United Kingdom

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/2997
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.