Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

goldelena777@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

goldelena777@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 29, 2013 6:24 pm

On MBD:

Hello, how are you? I am really sorry for disturbing you. I am just interested in you, i saw your profile and thought that it would be nice to get to know you better ) John , if you want you can send me your email for contact, i think it is convenient to exchange more information and photos. I will be pleased to get your reply)

with respect, Elena

xxx hello again))) my email for contact is : goldelena777@ gmail. com

Please write, i will be waiting your letter!!!))

Profile elements:

Full Name Elena
Birth Year 1979
City Lugansk
Country Ukraine
Sex Woman

I think ideal relations is when a woman supports her husband in everything and a man takes care of his wife. Partners should love and understand each other too. I am looking for a friend, lover, a partner for life! I am sure he is the one with whom I have some similar character traits but at the same time he has his own personality that can make him to be HIM! He is adventurous, spontaneous, friendly, open and sincere! We both know that we are for EACH OTHER and the looks we give.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: goldelena777@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 29, 2013 6:26 pm

Email:

Hello, my new friend, xxx. I hope everything goes fine??!!!! I am glad very much you answered me. BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU ATTACH YOUR PHOTOS?????

Where do you live now?

Sweet xxx, you can't imagine how I am happy,

because of the opportunity to correspond with you. It is my first experience to make the acquaintance with you with the help of net.

You see I lost the last hope of finding the real man) but i think that in vain) I would like to tell you a little about myself. My name Elena, I am 33 years old.

I was born in Krasnodon. Dear xxx, I think you are interested about me. I will tell you now about my temper. I am not ambitious person,

because career will never warmth and satisfaction for woman. Satisfaction of being aware that she is desired. My life is rich of different events.

I don't like to be vanquished, that is why I try to do all my best to decide any problem. I study at the University in Lugansk now.

I am designer by profession. But life is immerge in other way I wanted, and I have no the opportunity to work by my profession.

That is why I have to work as an administrator in Beautiful saloon. I like my job very much, because I meet various people every day.

Honey, as you know I am searching for the real man, for the trust and beautiful relations. It is very important for me to present my love for the dear man,

and to feel the warm in my heart. I want to have the real relations as my grandparents have. So as for my family,

it consists of my grandparents who live in the region nearly 50 km from my city,and my mother who live with me, but unfortunately I have no father,

he died when I was studied at school. And I have cousin, we were friends with her in childhood, but now she lives far away.

That is why we meet with her not often. Also I have the cat Tomik. You see my cat is like a member of our family, because he is friend for me.

It will seem strange to you, but sometimes animals feel our mood.

xxx, I want you will trust me, I admit you, I already had the relations with one young man, but he died the year ago is a motorbike wreck.

I can't say he was bad, but he didn't appreciate my love and care and of course he died after year we weren't together.

Ok, my dearest if you are interesting in it, I will write you about my family in details in my next letter.

Please, ask everything you interesting to know about me.

xxx, I know that it is only the beginning of our communication, but I hope it will grew up in wonderful relations.

I'll be waiting on your reply as soon as it possible. Kisses. Elena.

Header:

Return-Path: <goldelena777@gmail.com>
Received: from MELKOSOF2 ([176.109.248.43])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id q13sm29520772wie.8.2013.05.29.01.30.28
for <xxx>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Wed, 29 May 2013 01:30:32 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 10:37:05 +0300
Organization: gmail.com
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)

Originating IP: 176.109.248.43
Originating ISP: Lugansky Merezhy Ltd
City: Lugansk
Country of Origin: Ukraine

The images used are reported online for being used in scams.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: goldelena777@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 30, 2013 2:13 pm

Email:

Hi, xxx!!! It's so nice to see your letter again. Thank you, my dear!)))

Dear, why don't you send me your photos and don't writer me where you live?? is it a secret??

I must admit that I wait for your letters. The thoughts about you don't leave my head. It is so interesting to read the news about you, to know what are you busy with?

Dear, it is also pleasant for me to tell about my interest, about my thoughts, about my feelings. You are the man who brings me the new emotions. You have me to be smiling

all the time, because of thinking about you my honey John. I feel your warmth. Today was more or less successful day. A lot of fusses,

but in whole not bad and what about you my dearest? What your affairs go on? As for me, everything is fine.During the whole day I was dreaming and thinking about the real serious relations.

In to my mind it should be like a fairy tail. Since my childhood I was observing for my grandparent's relations. You see xxx, my grandparents are very old people,

but they still love each other. They went through all their life together. You can't imagine how

pleasant for me to observe their tender relations. They name each other only by tender words. It is a great rarity that people can love in their age. Do you agree with me?

I like to visit and to take care about my grandparents much, but unfortunately I have no the opportunity to do it more often, because of my work. I visit my grandparents each weekends.

Sometimes I feel they are not so old because of their views on the life. Despite of their age, they give me a good and wise advices sometimes. For example, it is concern about my job

more often, they advice me how I have to do in one or another situation.

Dear xxx, you know not more about my work, I will tell you a little about it. As you know I work as a manager in the Beauty Salon.

My dear, I think it is interesting for you to know do I like my job. I can surely answer to you yes. What can be better to observe the woman becoming the wonderful princess?

My duties are to see the the workers providing quality to our clients and to order the necessary materials

for our work. Of course, as any person I have several hobbies. One of them is the reading different horoscopes.

I will be waiting for your interesting letter. Have a nice day, my darling.

Kiss you tenderly. Yours Elena

Header:

Return-Path: <goldelena777@gmail.com>
Received: from MELKOSOF2 ([176.109.176.123])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id og1sm9623125bkb.16.2013.05.30.03.59.25
for <xxx>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Thu, 30 May 2013 03:59:30 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 176.109.176.123
Originating ISP: Lugansky Merezhy Ltd
City: Lugansk
Country of Origin: Ukraine
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.