Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Paola Andrea Correa

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Paola Andrea Correa

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 29, 2013 5:47 pm

Stolen images of Paola Andrea Correa, model and actress (starnow.com)

anna_rounds@yahoo.com

On FMF:

hello how are you doing
i will love to know you do you have yahoo so that we could chat over there...send me your yahoo id i will be waiting to hear from you
okay anna_rounds@yahoo.com

anna111 Profile:
I consider myself to be a caring, loving, confident, smart, sweet, and very kind human being
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 3" (160 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: Native American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Gemini

I consider myself to be a caring, loving, confident, smart, sweet, and very kind human being. I value honesty and good manners. I'm a very simple person but at the same time, I have style and presence. I respect good values and hard work. I do believe in true love, and the commitment that it takes while you are in one. I love to travel and have fun... I'm passionate and loving....I believe that trust and open communication can prevent misunderstandings in a relationship and prevent pain, which I'm sure we all have experienced one or many times in a lifetime

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: anna_rounds@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 29, 2013 5:49 pm

Email:

I am 27 years ,single never married ,born in Alabama USA...My dad died October late year ago in Alabama and i never got to know my mum very well as she died when i was 4 years told. I grew up and schooled in Alabama......but my late dad also is from Alabama.My Dad works with Oil Contractors in Utah and Africa include some parts of the Asian and UK. I work with my father as his personal auditor before he died and we move around for his contracts wherever he is awarded..Well I came down to Nigeria, West AFRICA or an assignment that include the claiming of my inheritance deposited with a Security Company here which my father left behind for me, and some conditions were strictly given before I can receive it...I`m 5`3" with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit,humble and cool..... a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chillin` with my friend/collique , I like going to the movies or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook .I am a family oriented person and There is more.I would like to tell you a story about me which i'm scared to tell you cos i'm just meeting you.I need someone I can trust to tell my story cos my story is a little bit weird.I'm on net to meet someone I can get to know better.Someone who is God fearing, loving,caring, honest, sincere, kind, Understand. I have been hurt before and I don't want to be hurt anymore that's why i'm alittle bit careful when telling people about me. Most people
I tell my story get mad at me but I think its the truth and the word of God says the truth shall set us free. Can I trust you to tell you my story? What are you looking for in a woman. I'm not looking for anyhow relationship I'm looking for who I can meet and settle down to make babies, Let me know if I can trust you. Hope to hear from you soon

Header:

Return-Path: <anna_rounds@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.206.15.14]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.144.546
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 00:40:58 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.206.15.14
Originating ISP: Vgc Communication
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 29, 2013 5:54 pm

The email address anna_rounds@yahoo.com is used online with one different set of stolen pictures, see http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... =11&t=9191.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 30, 2013 1:50 pm

Email:

I'm a very active person; I don't like people lying on the sofa watching TV all the day round. But relaxation has nothing in common with lazybones. I appreciate people with the sense of humor. A good laugh helps in many situations. The best relaxation is humor, is not it?

I like to be outdoors, camping, sea, mountains and of course animals, especially dogs (especially big)! Of course reading, theater and music! I like to meet new people, adore children, to hear their laugh and to see their smiles!

I am looking for someone who has similar soul as me!! Somebody sociable, easy-going, optimistic, sincere with a good sense of humor, original. Love is everything and my second half should be ready for a float of LOVE

I promise to be a good, reliable and devoted friend to you! I think friendship is a good start for real and deep love! Are you agree? But I believe in love at first sight and I’m ready for it! Write to me if you are just the man and feel the same! Who carries the stereotype features of a hero and hunter, who is severe - respectable and imperious, an organizer of attractions of unprecedented generosity and kindness?

I see my partner being very nice, caring, open-minded person. He should not be small minded and he should know what he wants from his life. This gentleman must have a good sense of humor. He should tolerate all the cultures as they fulfill our world. I have been burned and lied to in the past. I will never want that to happen to me anymore that is why am on here to look for a cool heart man

Header:

Received: from [41.206.15.34]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.144.546
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 15:42:57 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.206.15.34
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 31, 2013 6:01 am

Email:

hello dear how have you been doing have been waiting for your message and about what i want to tell you not too soon i need to know all more about you ok I like to let you know that have been in a relationship before in my life and i wouldn't want to meet or make the same mistake again in my life ...am sure you know what am talking about..

This makes me very scared of all men and has made me not to engage in any kind of relationship for some years now . But i guess I have to move on with my life to be able to have my own family that I can take good care of...And look onto them in my life ok.Because we fall to rise and we make mistakes to learn from it ok.

I will like to ask you some question and I want you to please be honest with me?

The first thing is that if I can count on love in my life...if I can be able to love you for whom you are and what you are also will you never hurt me?

The second one is if you are whom you said you are and looking for love and happiness in your life lets get along thats what i seek also .

The third one is that if you want to have kids in your life ….and also tell me the kind of father you are ok.

The fourth one is if you are a God fearing person...if you go to church and believe in God.

The Fifth one is if you are a responsible caring and understanding man ...if i can be able to love you and count on your love in my life and for the rest of my life .

tell me the truth about all I have asked from you also to promise me you will me open minded with me , be there for me for the rest of my life ok .

Header:

Received: from [41.206.15.33]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.145.547
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 10:37:44 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.206.15.33
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.