Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

donsimion351@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

donsimion351@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 29, 2013 5:03 am

On single123:

My name is mr.don simion,i from lynn masachustts boston united states of america,iam an architect,my dear age are number,what matter is what we can share in future, i need a woman will accept me as iam and will accept her as she is,is my very first time to see your profile,my dear, your looking good in your picture,pls when can you be chanced,we can go computer, and pls this is my email adress [donsimion351@yahoo.com] waiting for your reply,thnks
regards,don simion.

Profile elements:

boyson45
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: Massachusetts
City: lynn

Zip Code: 02108
Religion: Christian
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)

Hi dear, I'm mark from lynn masachusett boston United states. I'm 57 years old man. looking forward to a true relationship without abuse of any kind.

Interested to shear my life with a matured woman who could love me from the button of her heart and respect me for who i am. in return, i will respect her for whom she is and shear unconditional love together. really you looks lovely .

like we know, men have sweet moths at the beginning, but what about the end?
I promise that I'm not gonna be like those fools (men) who are selfish to their women, forgotten that a man who trouble or pay no respect to his wife will finally end up with nothing.Same time, a man who brings trouble to his wife /family will some day be forgotten.

i know you may be surprised on how i found you. But as net world corncerns, i find you via the face book and scrolled through your profile, then decided to send you this email to see if we can someday get along and develop something real.

Pls,i apologize for the inconveniences if any my email might cause you,donsimion351@yahoo.com

Looking forward to hear from you,.

God bless.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: donsimion351@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 29, 2013 5:04 am

On Facebook,

Oliver Kanjoe aka oliver.kanjoe
Joined Facebook May 10, 2013.

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 29, 2013 5:05 am

Email:

(WHAT DO YOU THINK)
my dear,this is me,Good Hearing from you, Perhaps you will be astonished for receiving this letter from me. I just want you to know that an email is more eloquent than words. That is why this will definitely speak for itself. I am a little bit confused on how and what to do or say just to tell you exactly how i feel about you,i have been thinking a lot about you these days,i know that we just met,but The more time I spend sending and receiving emails the more I like everything about you and the more I want to find out all about you how you think, how you feel, what your dreams are and everything nice from you. If I could only do something just to let you know that i really cares to be in a relationship with you i will do that.I will be happy to welcome you in my life,i will like to keep you close to my heart as a true friend,and i will be looking forward to more with time.so i am here now asking you to be mine.what do you think about that?
Keep smiling and be safe.

Header:
Return-Path: <donsimion351@yahoo.com>
Received: from [171.100.11.150]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.144.546

Originating IP: 171.100.11.150
Originating ISP: True Internet
City: Bangkok
Country of Origin: Thailand
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 29, 2013 5:28 pm

Email:

dearest xxx, good morning,I feel so different anytime i read from you. Anytime i look for your letter,i feel so happy,whenever i set my eyes on it.I can see your are an open minded and that is what i need from a woman,someone that don't hide a thing.Life is too short to be alone,i have come to understand the way of life, i don't judge people from their out look,i look inside their minds.I have a caring and a jovial attitude that like to adopt in anywhere i am.but i am an indoor type,since i don't have a woman to have fun with. It has been a while now,i have no one to share with or share how i feel.I have been living this way,hoping to meet,that woman of my life,when i came to your profile,i was inspired to write to you and i can always feel that anytime your name cross my mind.I think i have been living in my past,and is time to let it go and live a happy life again.I don't like to dig in the past,because there nothing good there to dig out,i hope you understand.But with time,we can share that.You are that kind of woman,i will like to get along with you.I can't explain,why i feel this way,but i like the feelings.i will like to build a strong relation with you,i will like us to take put our best on this so we can see if we want the same thing from life.I know,it will take time and i'm ready to wait.I'm not good at telling who i am,and all that.But we can learn more about each other,then we can plan on how to meet.I will like to have few of your pictures,if you have any.I will scan some and send to you.This is all new to me,but i feel so great about this.I have come to realize that life is incomplete without a woman.I need that woman that love God and has respect for God.Someone i can hold on to,someone that i can be with,when i feel lonely.Someone i can live my life,with.I will like us to be friends like we are already,and pray to God for an answer.Am going to bed right now.I have to write to you before i figure something else to do.I'm happy to meet you.Take care of your self and please keep in touch...

Header:

X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.144.546
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 05:18:05 +0100 (BST)

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:15 pm

Email:

Sweetheart You are my best friend and no matter what,You are my soul, my world, my everything. My heart skips a beat every time your name is mentioned or I look at your picture. You are the one I have been waiting for all of my life, and I finally stumbled across you. Now I must fight to keep you. I pray every night that you will some day be the one I wake up to in the morning. Without you I wouldn't be complete. So, please ... I am asking you to spend the rest of your life with me; i can give up everything to be with you and to live forever with you. I love you. I have not changed the way i feel about you,i feel more better every day about the love we share.
Keep smiling and be happy.

Your man

Header:

X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.145.547
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 16:40:19 +0100 (BST)

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.