Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bunyanjohn60@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

bunyanjohn60@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 29, 2013 4:56 am

On single123:

nice pics and profile,just came across your profile now and i like it i will love to share emails with you and be your friend. please write back to me if you are interested.

Thank you for taking your time to reply me. here is my email address please contact me Via email so we can always communicate. I await your response.

Here is my email address: bunyanjohn60@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

Bunyanjohn
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: Alabama
City: New York

Zip Code: 10116
Religion: Christian
Ethnicity: Other

I am a respectful and God fearing person....and i am here searching for a good friend who is God fearing and responsible.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: bunyanjohn60@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 29, 2013 4:57 am

On Facebook,

John Bunyan aka john.bunyan.7547
Worked at MC Construction
Studied at Cambridge
Past: Harvard High School
Lives in Manchester, United Kingdom
From London, United Kingdom

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: bunyanjohn60@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 30, 2013 3:27 pm

Email:

Thank you for taking your time to reply me. I think it would be formal if I get to introduce myself. I am John Bunyan. I am from United Kingdom. I am 50 yrs old. I am a Civil-Structural Analyst and I work as the Field Supervisor for my company. We specialize in Structural Buildings.

I am widowed, lost my wife 4 yrs ago, February 26, 2009 to cancer of the breast. I got an only daughter (Jasmine) she is just 8 yrs old and staying with my sister in Leicester because of the nature of my job. She says she wants to grow up and become a professional ballet dancer.I spend my quiet time listening to music and reading. That's basically me, summarized into those 6 lines.

Take care and hope to hear from you soonest. You can tell me about yourself, if it's okay with you. Always wear that smile.

Regards,
John Bunyan.

Header:
Return-Path: <bunyanjohn60@yahoo.com>
Received: from [108.62.211.140]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.144.546
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 09:47:14 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 108.62.211.140
Originating ISP: Nobis Technology Group, Llc
City: New York
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.