Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Martin63 - Wonder Dating - browmartin63@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:13 pm

martin63
41, Man, Single
Florida City, United States (1945 km)
0% match
Looks for:
Woman
34 - 48 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
My self-introduction
I am easy going , honest and passionate with a loving and caring heart. I am comfortable in any social situation as well as one on one.While I enjoy quiet nights at home, I also like to go out and have lots of fun. Very hardworking, I am very family oriented and love children. I don't attach my service call behaviour to nomal life.

What I am doing with my life
To love and to save a soul or nation

Things I like about myself
LIVING WELL – LIVING UP TO A HIGHER STANDARD

My favourite outdoor activities are
I love chilling at beach and grilling and drinking

My favourite indoor activities are
Gym

These topics are interesting for me
Yes

I might look for you if
Honest

Stolen images used:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/2973
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:22 pm

Chatlog:

Hello ,

I was searching for profiles when i was feeling lonely this afternoon and its really nice going through your profile,i must confess that you are so pretty and want to know more about you.I am easy going , honest and passionate with a loving and caring heart.I am 42yrs old going to be 43 next May, I am looking for someone who have a similar interest with me and someone that is ready for a new beginning.I believe in communication and we can start from friendship and see where this lead us . I will be waiting to read from you soon .

Thanks ,

Sgt Mar

2021. 07. 13. 12:59:25

Thanks , I was delight in my heart for your response. The future is still bright. Let choose right to love. Can you tell me about you. Am looking up to read from you soon.Thanks

Sgt Mar

2021. 07. 15. 07:21:47

Yeah..Random Stories ...I'm seperated for many years...Story to tell when we get closer to in feeling, emotional, passion for each others. I was deployed few month ago for peace Keeping Operation. I believe in power of communication to reach faster in the mind of two friendship. Hope to read from you soon.Thanks

Sgt Mar

2021. 07. 16. 04:50:52

Thanks for your rerspond, I was first depolyed to Bangladesh but presently in Indonesia.....Am looking for serious relationship.. i would have given you my mobile # but we can only communicate with the T S 2 solution here..i will be more greatful if you can give me your private e-mail address and your cell # as well so we can get to know more about each other and move on from there....it nice to meet some one like you. Hope to read from you soon.

Thankis

Sgt Mar

2021. 07. 17. 23:36:25

Unfortunate i receive a letter to be redepolyed back to Asia country in Kashmir for a very Special treat assissement. in two weeks time we should take off. i will be off duty here to get perpared ...i will love to get know you well and your intension .......am planning to take a leave or resign has you wish and start a new life together. if you ready to support me my ideas. i can't wait to be with my daughter back and new discovries woman that is family oriented. i will love to share more pictures with you. tell me what i need to know about you.

Thanks

Sgt Mar

2021. 07. 19. 14:07:14

don't be too angry for whom i am, time and moment in someone life is controlable ....as for me and my decsion i can easily control where i can be tomorrow. Jumping around is all about my service to humanities. Realtionship Surrounded with alot of chanllengies that can be control with understanding and real love and patient. we can easily work things together to make it right. tell me a sweet words to make it right. Tell me about your sexy time since when you divorced.

thanks

Sgt mar

2021. 07. 20. 08:12:19

Yeah...what i mean is that have you been single since you divorced or you hv sexymate. Sex is natural in humans life that join two togther to achieve one goals. Let talk about sexy..

2021. 07. 21. 15:08:27

Ok....it will go well when both apply Understanding....kindly send me your hangout Id for better conversation . Thanks for open ground for new date. i promise to make it up with you in all level. God will help us through. Thanks

2021. 07. 24. 04:29:38

ok..we can still reach ourself by send mail ..Send me your E-mail

2021. 07. 25. 01:10:09
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:24 pm

How are you doing...Am glad to wrting you on your E-mail......Love is key to many more years......in happniess. Write me let get started a new life together.

Header:

Return-Path: <browmartin63@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 17:46:06 +0100
Message-ID: <CAAicd3Ybb3uZwJZm9fq8huwe2O1kW-5FsyuiMS55oADzujVELA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Love

Yeah......am having a great day for me to read from you...how are you doing......tell me how can we make things right between us . i give you all the right to build up our relationship to reality. Tell me what i need to know about you. ..distance is not issue to me but Love and understanding will make things right.
Thanks Sgt Martin.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:27 pm

You had already know where i am...me have told you alot about me...you have not really tell me serious things about you.
What type of business you own yourself .......Am so happy in my inner mind for having you around me for serious purpose , have been alone for many years i try all my best in my commuinty and other places to find Honest and valuable woman to be my soul mate. my heart soft to love fast, i want you to promise me you will always be there for me. let talk about our philosophy of life and vision for the future.
Thanks
Sgt Mar

What those he want from you then ..how do you spare your job time with your family...has a woman you have too manage both your Job and family. I hope you are happy to now. Is been long you are single mother .....enogh of this story ..Can will cheers to new begining of our relationship. We need to chat baby

Hello dear, how are you doing?....i have no free time to come online to write you...Am sorry for not hear from me since. Only your understanding can make me feel good hear. My heart skips a beat, my love starts churning, my body does a silent dance, my mind spins round and round, my smile spreads from ear to ear; all because i feel you in my heart. Thank you for being my everything. Love you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:31 pm

Dear.....i also wish to see you in person if its just for two days...i can't do that on my own ...someone close to me have to request for leave Application on my Behalf, That is why i want to get know eah other better and share feeling at the same time before meeting. Let share pictures, write me your number for us to here each other voice. I have a good plans ahead.

yes someone close to me such as you my Love have access to apply for leave on my behalf, I can't do it on my own to request a leave for myself the benefit attach to it will not be granted to it. So Dear, you are the only angel that can bring me out to see my Lovely face and body. Dear I promise to be with you forever, no matter how many challenges I will face, it will be Good if we can share the same spirit together as One.

Dear How was today..hope you are doing great? i was all day buzz ...my mind have been with you to write you or to read from you. Baby you have never write me romantic words for me. I love reading emtionl and romantic message from some that is dear to my heart. Wene It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.. Let be free to each other for better friendship for better life time. I will get the information how to go about it. Very soon which i believe the leave will be granted immidatly you request for it. Am happy inside of me.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:33 pm

My heart skips a beat, my love starts churning, my body does a silent dance, my mind spins round and round, my smile spreads from ear to ear; all because you are near to meet each other. Thank you for being my everything . Love You Dear.

Sweetheart, how are you doing? You are the Angel that upholds my HOPE faster than ever we met here. Am glad forever . I overheard some information that they are planning to move some soldiers to Afghanistan. I don't want to be the victim to redeploy because I want to have a date with you. XXXXX, every situation is on you right now. I can't wait till the benefit we are granted before you request for my leave. Dear I have to sponsor my leave for myself, both flight and other bills have to be on me now. There is nothing I can do right now other than to get intouch with some of my colleagues to lend me for my trip. Let me see what we can plan together. I have to take a fast move before they select the unit that will be redeployed to Afghan. I am so much in love with you.
Thanks

Yeah you are the light that bright my inner eye to see and believe that OLD THINGS Can BECOME NEW. Have been thinking before we met , if I can still find a woman that can care and understand me and want me for who I am, because of my deployment I don't know when I will return back home. If not, I find you and bring me back home fast.. Everythings in Life is Risk, being a US Army to protect life is Risk. That is where I belong..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:35 pm

Dear i want you to take charge every situation on ground until am arrive ......i want things to be in order both the flight ticket and other necessary document, immediately you request for my leave nothing will be delaying me. Am expecting respond from my colleagues to lend me money for my flight or if you can lend me from you to fasten the processing. Baby you will contact my lawyer but am still waiting for his respond if he has find buyer to buy my Gold. Am just thinking from different angle to sponsor my leave. Don't be to far away from your mail i may need your fasr attention.ok

you have not write me sweet words the way i do express myself to you. You have not present yourself to me like woman that in love with me. Write me a good Lovely, emotional and inspirational love message. Why? you refused to share your pictures and give me your number to hear your voice. Let me hear your sweet voice. Have not heard your voice but you are all over me. Telling you the truth about me make free to rely on you. Dear Be true, Be kind to someone who is totally faithful and Honest to you.

These are my few pictures attached here......That is the environment and children i see every day. I wish you can see and feel in my heart how happy I am to locate and identify you for real. Baby common gives me the attitude of Love cos it has been long i pick interest to love someone. Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that's beautiful. Show me someone love. Am still waiting for my lawyer to respond, hopfully today. Am doing registiration documentation and file report that will give you access to identify your request, well you are applying for my leave. Have put your Name, Email Address,It remain your Home Address. Sweetee, this registration will cost us 323 Dollar. and is only you that have access to pay the rigistiration fees as you are the one requesting for my Leave. Don't be to far away to your Mail.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:37 pm

Hey your mind is not clear to me, You don't talk straight for me to understand your decision ...i asked for your home address to fill the document here you don't turn up to send it to me. I don't need to be begging you for all this ..I think we agree to achieve this together. Just let me no what you can do? the leave charges of $323 have to be pay by you with no any remedy. i wish not to stress you but that is the rule and protocol guidline for Leave Request. We claim to love, we claim to have a good relationship together but still yet you refused to disclose yourself to me the way i do to you.

The purpose for you contacting my lawyer is to stand on my behalf to receive the payment of my Gold sold ...My account have been freeze two days before we deployed for peace keeping, i have to be back to the state before my account can be reactivate to be active. am coming to have good time with you. You have no regret for you having me in your present.

Hello dear, how are you doing ...am sorry being away for few days, work have been so very tith meeting here and there. Thousand of US Troop have being deployed to Afaganistan. They have assign me for special duty training for my Unit. "Good News" the leave form have being out, It will be ready and send to you by monday, am very excited when i was informed by the officer incharge told me the Leave form is ready. Dear am doing my possible best not to be select to deployed to Afghanistan. Immediately you receive the form you must not far from your mail for fast respond. you are the reason for my joy. You put happiness in my heart to be there for me. i can feel it here things will work perfect.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:38 pm

Hi Honey , How was your day ? I guess you are in bed now .Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. I woke up every morning with your thoughts in my mind . It makes me happy and can't wait to give you that early morning kiss while you are still in bed. I wish I could sneak through the window to give you a wet kiss on your cheek. Honey , I am really looking forward to the day I'll see your face. I'm just going to kiss you over and over again . Do you like kissing ? Do you like public intimacy ? What's your favorite color ? , You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that.I never thought that someone could have good feelings for me like you do, but guess what? I have the same feelings for you too.I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know we may not always agree on the same view point , but we should always try to find a way to sort things out . All i am looking for is spending my life with the right person and enjoying life to the fullest . My spirit feels so connected to you .I want to give to you the joy you have brought to my life. You are one of the main reasons why I'm working hard and making sure I come back home safely., I want to open my life, my love, and want you to be my soulmate. I want this to grow more and more till we meet.I know its hard to believe but i always feel like this when i have good feelings for someone and hope this goes well for us. Do you have a close relationship with your family ? I don't have close relationship with my family since my parent passed on . I have Aunty ( Leoni ) that always wants to know all about me . , all i am looking for is happiness that money can't buy . I can't wait to be out of here , get things sorted out and start a new life . What do you want to accomplish in life ? Keep yourself safe for me darling . Kisses all over you .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

service@armyoffice.us

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:41 pm

Dear ,
We received a leave request application form from the
department of defense in Syria regarding the leave request of Sgt. Brown
Martin who is currently deployed to Syria. The application is under
review. You'll receive a notification from the leave processing
department within 48hrs.

Department of defense,
Syria.

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:ad4:5964:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id eq4csp3052865qvb;
Thu, 2 Sep 2021 09:18:18 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ABdhPJzNNAUW4q0ibaQlG0XtHzE6MnOlMtgtnkRh3MU+aOGnlh1fVp9HXm6062Ix0Eff/JyR+hXO
X-Received: by 2002:a1c:a187:: with SMTP id k129mr4046006wme.66.1630599497245;
Thu, 02 Sep 2021 09:18:17 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1630599497; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=UTPk6w/uitNjY48adAFmlsjjXyacTIF31OkEQX/wDwREBMbWNYBg/WqKI7lmHGjzls
h9OSVafZjNjjty4sYFn3k5/EXrGFNKu5yhmRhpq3FmzA4P/+3Qu18XOjlgxvAsHycYSF
iGpXQzjtf7cZfu0SDj0PMZjIKKleAICNZF+baa54GEcIObycZq8Fak1xfxVpjUmFW5qy
sffBBgJJdjFuWRMaTASV+CPv8nr5C5G55cagE/rues7l50CyCvUv68wgOHpCWu7s/l1a
+m/RH/8dcKSmshVyXu7X7bq8LRazIj7LFzmLEEWXLOEOV29aI/vC+a7PKRF7RwqzCFZD
H/9A==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=content-transfer-encoding:message-id:user-agent:subject:to:from
:date:mime-version:dkim-signature;
bh=gTL7Wwr542cFut1NaPYnq8AYQK4NVfkiaVC44ltH810=;
b=VMAKwjfc/GPvuMmaOonJlfQmZLqVlNO7JVMDdkFaZYbq9qT5otXES/glbPQMGDgnk7
24J/TsPvlVV1IXcAc3D/b5FB5m2QuM8wzrn2h0skLCCEnzKsls0imYyBFEWUEsmsAW25
yKtg9lEQ06gVAkSqInMj0bfl4SmmSQsjKZyko4TIiDcYH9KNg/8CST0h5jU5hKu5OHeA
+xRo81T2hoYsyQ/MF0e1D9TcgIK9F9PQqp8D6Ua4PRK3LGhQknbw0/+K/zaJXxMPCX0C
4E1mAqof/nQW7toby6UOBjd/FqLlqzNct8ae0WOMDjqkcl73DLX0ZLu4glHAPwIPun57
/68g==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@armyoffice.us header.s=default header.b=qUwjR55u;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of service@armyoffice.us designates 51.89.48.112 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=service@armyoffice.us
Return-Path: <service@armyoffice.us>
Received: from ip112.ip-51-89-48.eu (ip112.ip-51-89-48.eu. [51.89.48.112])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id b11si2868666wrh.0.2021.09.02.09.18.16
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Thu, 02 Sep 2021 09:18:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of service@armyoffice.us designates 51.89.48.112 as permitted sender) client-ip=51.89.48.112;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@armyoffice.us header.s=default header.b=qUwjR55u;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of service@armyoffice.us designates 51.89.48.112 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=service@armyoffice.us
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=armyoffice.us; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type: Message-ID:Subject:To:From:Date:MIME-Version:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=gTL7Wwr542cFut1NaPYnq8AYQK4NVfkiaVC44ltH810=; b=qUwjR55uVghSjivzGEH+muE3Bb rjOGuqTw5R1N8rHR/xVu03TdtU2bdaN2sQesRcijYqvp7gVPWt7URxEMsmlWWr5Hz1d5aLUHNjz40 xPJgpLS1YkP8J6CT4nSYIVtLqsn/LW3R1Q7jh1cusFaTATNH6ZBNtN1LmH1Vyc0tiZ/JggVKUXcI7 JbTyaTLtvpL8zqWjyGq0YF85Tm9OGv+HFRajm1XXAC//pIRIHgSIPiNgeAMidlNg/rFoC353Bik3z XJ+sGS3E/VA82ai2kxBFD4sNLR3hDh8k28ShGczwbGYgUpGqrIclQ0Kp8qaW3kcPKbSifIJ8aNDSS saCxZZgQ==;
Received: from [::1] (port=59862 helo=rs73.gocheapweb.com) by rs73.gocheapweb.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.94.2) (envelope-from <service@armyoffice.us>) id 1mLpPu-007Cnu-BB for ; Thu, 02 Sep 2021 16:18:16 +0000
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 16:18:15 +0000
To:
Subject: Leave Request Notification
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.4.11
Message-ID: <a5bd766f75afcf56d7c94ad7a65e1683@armyoffice.us>
X-Sender: service@armyoffice.us
X-Priority: 1 (Highest)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.