Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Katy Mae

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Katy Mae

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 29, 2013 2:59 am

On FMF:

Hey My Prince Charming,
Am brandy Cole from London and i was just browsing through then i got attracted to your profile..am like OMG....
am a consultant with the British government and i stay alone...still got my mom and dad late.....i love the teach to make success in life...
Mail me directly : brandy24210@outlook .com
There are many personal qualities and skills that makes me

These include:

being good at explaining things
being a people person and enjoy working with a wide range of people
enthusiasm
having a strong knowledge in particular subject areas
being a good time manager
ability to work in a team as well as using your own initiative
keeping your cool under pressure
having patience and a good sense of humor
being fair-minded
coping well with change
enjoying a challenge.
cheers

brandyuk Profile:
But God has been doing such an amazing work in my life over these last few time
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 3" (160 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion:
Ethnicity: European with Black Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

powerful way to build trust in a relationship is empathy. Where is your partner coming from? Are their needs being met? Put yourself in his or her shoes. If you can empathize with your partner, you will be able to connection with them better and therefore trust them more. For example, if you empathize that your WIFE is swamped at work and can ??t come home early to see you as he needs to work overtime to support the family, you will understand that he isn ??t coming home late because he ??s cheating on you.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: brandy24210@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 29, 2013 3:09 am

Email:

Hello Dear,
Thanks for your message,well i will say am happy to know that you care for true and real relationship...All my life have prayed to have a man of class and standard.You should know by now i am not into games and also i have a fragile heart so no jokes...if you have many women online you flirt with look a mature man think about is future and happy family. Where you stay presently,you stay alone,what are your put off,favorite hang out spot,do you want to marry for just because others are doing it or because you care....love is abstract we feel it but cant see it....if you are the online men that keep searching for women online am not that kind of woman...TRUST is the foundation in a relationship.Stay in London and am a consultant with the UK MARINE SO BE GOOD AND TRUTHFUL IN ALL YOU DO WITH ME...
NOTE: If you are still in that site keep off and block your profile and i will be HAPPY WITH JUST YOU AND I.
IF WILLINGLY INTERESTED GET WITH FULL LOVE AND ACCEPTION...
My dad is late and am left with just my mom and we are happy people so get your priority right...
SO YOU AS AN IDEAL MAN SHOULD HAVE THIS QUALITIES BELOW:

He will be a brilliant conversationalist.

He will be sensitive, kind, understanding and loving.

He will be a very hard working man.

He will help around the house by washing dishes, vacuuming the floors and taking care of the garden.

He will be a man of emotional and physical strength.

He will be as smart as Einstein but look like Harrison Ford.
Cheers
Brandy

Header:

Return-Path: <brandy24210@outlook.com>
Received: from BLU170-W92 ([65.55.111.73]) by blu0-omc2-s30.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 28 May 2013 18:58:56 -0700
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: brandy24210@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 29, 2013 3:25 am

Email:

Hello Dear,
Thanks and i do appreciate you so much...first tell me about yourself things you do,where you stay,if you stay alone....you got kids and how old are you.
Dear you should know in building a relationship you should have trust to make things work out for Good..TELL ME YOUR FULL NAME
Without trust in a relationship, there is no relationship. Trust is one of the most important aspects of a relationship.
NOTE THIS TO IMPROVE RELATIONSHIP MY DEAR:

The first powerful way to build trust in a relationship is communication. If you say you are happy but you’re frowning, your partner will get mixed messages. If you have something to tell them, don’t hold back. Mail me directly : brandy24210@yahoo.com or lets chat with the IM
I await your mail there...

The second powerful way to build trust in a relationship is empathy. Where is your partner coming from? Are their needs being met? Put yourself in his or her shoes. If you can empathize with your partner, you will be able to connection with them better and therefore trust them more. For example, if you empathize that your WIFE is swamped at work and can’t come home early to see you as he needs to work overtime to support the family, you will understand that he isn’t coming home late because he’s cheating on you.

The third powerful way to build trust in your relationship is growth. Nothing is worse in a relationship than one that is stagnant. Giving your relationship exposure to a wide variety of situations and scenarios will allow you to predict the behavior of your partner better and will allow you to trust your partner more. For example, if you go on a road trip together for the first time, you will learn to trust that your partner will help you plan the trip, help navigate if you get lost, etc.

CHEERS

Header:

Received: from BLU170-W65 ([65.55.111.71]) by blu0-omc2-s19.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 28 May 2013 19:12:16 -0700

The email address brandy24210@yahoo.com is used online with one different set of stolen images, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9176.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 29, 2013 5:42 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,
Thank you so much for you love and care... but a willingness to examine fundamental beliefs as a direct result of valuing another person and his or her perspective and opinion. (Yeah, the same phenomenon can happen with friends, but because friends generally tolerate and celebrate differences, there's less motive or incentive for change.)

Any good relationship changes us. If being around your beloved makes you examine or change some fundamental part of yourself, it may not be love in and of itself, but it does indicate respect, a willingness to learn from another, and a relationship in which you feel safe enough to try something foreign and scary.

Forget about flattery or hypocrisy. Rather, you have the courage, strength, and energy to examine and experiment with a fundamental belief system, be it religion, politics, gun control, abortion, Chinese food, travel, having children, gardening, money, or any other position you used to consider inviolate.

It's hard to think of any one commodity that is more basic than money. If you think money is just green stuff that just sits there, you're wrong; it can represent power, lifestyle, control, options, freedom, interaction, and a whole lot more.)
The idea of doing nothing together sounds terrific..You should have the resource to take Good care of me,mom and our born children....i will want you to be supportive in so many ways to make the future brighter with us..

In the early stages of dating, there is a hunger to discover who the other person is, but this time also feels scary because he or she may not be what you thought or — even worse — you may not be what they're looking for.

Even though the stakes aren't very high at the beginning, you might feel that they are, so you play at dating, and one of the easiest ways to play is to do something at all times — either publicly or privately. The dating ritual is about finding places to go and things to do.

Once a couple is sexual, the thing to do is sexual, and everything else seems just a holding action until the couple can hit the sheets. Then when the initial flurry of sexual activity is over, there is a tendency to want to show each other off because you're feeling connected and proud.

When the idea of doing nothing together is the coolest thing either of you can come up with, you're very likely in love, because you've gone through the other stages of terror, sex, and showing off.

Now, the relationship is just about the two of us. In fact, your "normal" life has expanded to include each other, but the idea of simply being together is the most wonderful thing either of us can figure out to do — even out of bed.
You're willing to risk being yourself

Being yourself is really the big enchilada. Everything else on the How-You-Know-You're-in-Love list hints at being yourself, but when you truly love someone, you want them to know who you are and love you for all that you are, not just for who you pretend to be. When you're in a truly loving relationship, you can be honest and direct and take chances.Because My mother knows i have you now,anything about me i tell her....She Runs an NGO that take care of kids in rural countries..teach them to avoid HIV/AIDS,TAKE CARE OF THE MOTHERLESS BABIES....A MISSIONARY NOW BABY,SO SHE WANTS A MAN THAT WILL BE MY FATHER,FRIEND,MY HEART AND MY FUTURE.....

i WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU....
THANKS MY LOVE
BRANDY

Header:

Received: from BLU170-W138 ([65.55.111.73]) by blu0-omc2-s24.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 29 May 2013 00:11:06 -0700
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: brandy24210@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 30, 2013 1:56 pm

Email:

I am allowing God to make me into the woman He created me to be. I hope you know are my better half. I was made whole when you came into my life..And am promising you my faithfulness. But that's a good thing, because I need you to complete me. Our love and marriage will be based on the will of God, not my neediness. As a matter of fact, I will not be crying my eyes out watching a chick flick by myself (or with my life-long friends "Ben & Jerry"),i will love to visit your country the way you described it.Know that we share the same common style of life. I will be celebrating love with you when i come over.i will apply for leave at the HQ so we can be together for good as man and woman....HUSBAND AND WIFe
I'll be singing, dancing, and resting in your arms...i will cook some good dishes for my love. present plan for my life is to meet my HUSBAND and start my own family...i dislike lies and dishonesty....i will not cheat on you for any reason and i will be the best woman you have ever come across....you wife,heart and future. I'll also be praying for you. So Happy to be your WIFE this Day, my future husband. I already love you as my brother,my father and my husband
Sorry I gotta go! I need to start my hair, makeup, and raid my closet for something to wear tonight (I'm working on not being so high-maintenance...but at least your wife will be cute)!
I am Home not going out to night...am just happy i have you....Don't break my heart
Thanks for your understanding my LOVE
Kiss Kiss

Header:

Return-Path: <brandy24210@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.206.15.39]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.145.547
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 00:19:55 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.206.15.39
Originating ISP: Vgc Communication
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 30, 2013 2:05 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,

Be there through the good, happy, sad, and bad times—no matter what. Be emotionally available when your partner needs it. We go through a lot of turmoil and difficulty in our regular lives; knowing that your loved one is there to comfort, reassure, and encourage you makes the process a whole lot easier.

Listen. Sometimes, all we need is someone who listens to our troubles or is kind enough to sit through our rant. It's simple but profound.
If your partner resists your attempts to comfort them and doesn't want to talk about it, ease off of the subject and wait until they seem to be in a better mood before returning to it.

Focus on loving yourself. If you love yourself, your partner is invited to love you more. Do things for yourself that demonstrate your self-respect.
Don't neglect your friends. A lot of people enter relationships and then neglect their friends, feeling lonely when if/when the relationship ends. Don't forsake your friends; they'll help you discover yourself or stay grounded while you're in the relationship.
Don't neglect your partners' friends. You can better understand the person though her/his friends. You might not like all of them, but you should never push your partner into a choice between you and them. There must be a reason why she/he chose those people, try to find it and build up a relationship with them based on that positive aspect of their character.

Cheers

Header:

Received: from BLU170-W48 ([65.55.111.73]) by blu0-omc2-s30.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 30 May 2013 03:42:30 -0700
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.