Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Bugaj Smith

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Bugaj Smith

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 28, 2013 5:43 pm

abusing stolen image ond stolen identity of the real Bugaj Smith. The pictures were stolen form his official blog site.

On net log,

net log
bugajsmith
male - 48 years, Skipton, United Kingdom

Ok your love life,relationship with kids,what you like to do most, and some i cant remember now or when is the right time to catch up with you online? maybe we can also explore another means to talk,it could be on yahoo messenger or MSN..what do you think
i guess i would be easier if we talk on messenger then..can you share your ID with me on messenger so that i can send a request to you now
bugajsmith@yahoo.com..on yahoo messenger.. .
i mean you email add that you use on messenger...

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: bugajsmith@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 28, 2013 5:48 pm

On Facebook,

Bugaj Smith aka bugaj.smith
Worked at United States Army
Studied at Alcoa High School
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Dallas, Texas

Joined Facebook January 20, 2012
Active on POF and Datehookup.

Sometimes in life,some people you think can makes you smile,in turn makes you cry...
I just wanted to take a moment and let all on this forum who have served know how much I appreciate what we have done for our country. God bless our troops and God bless America.

On Wayne,
Name: Bugaj Smith
WAYN Username: bugajsmith
Date of birth:25 - 03 - 1974
Home location: Torrance, California, United States
Nationality:American More about Bugaj
Am an Independent man,born and raised in a christian home.Am blessed with a lovely daughter victoria which her mom and i have divorced some while now.I love camping and meeting new people.Getting more closer to me will ehance knowing me more..
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.