Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lucas@lanchar.com.br allageorgievnatelp@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

lucas@lanchar.com.br allageorgievnatelp@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:12 pm

Good Day Charming, I'm writing to you to find out if you want to date with me. I'm Alla and also i'm gonna be thirty five yrs. old shortly, although I'm still lonely. I reside in Russian federation. Right now i'm free for relationship, and do not have little ones and certainly never had any. I'm charming, good, a caring and gentle woman. I like kids, house animals, health and fitness, preparing food, walking and parkland, and I really like the seashore. I like to listen to songs and check out films in a theater. I am really truthful and simple kind of a lady. I have the ability to get to EU in late June or maybe months. However first, I am trying to find a good guy at this time there. Could it be a great idea to meet you personally? If you're alone and would like to meet up with me, remember to answer back. I honestly will like to go out together with you.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: allageorgievnatelp@gmail.com

I'm anticipating your email Seriously Yours, Allunya

Header:

Return-Path: <lucas@lanchar.com.br>
Received: from [45.129.56.200] (port=43362 helo=localhost) by server.lanchar.com.br with esmtpsa
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 10:20:28 +0200
Message-ID: <AB1F52B4E2E92D20E1A6FD126B166F7FEB5F5ABC@unknown>
Subject: Good day person

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/2929

The same reply to address is being used with other images here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=91498&p=236886&hilit=lucas%40lanchar.com.br#p236886

And also here:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=90674&p=234424&hilit=lucas%40lanchar.com.br#p234424
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lucas@lanchar.com.br regnopez@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:16 pm

Hey hey my awesome mate. I am writing to you. Im Alla and i'm about to be 34 years of age shortly, unfortunately I'm continue to be lonely. I reside in Russian federation. I am free for relation, and also do not have little ones and never had any. I am passionate, very good, a caring and tender person. I really like small children, animals, health and fitness, to cook, hiking and parkland, and I really like the beach. I love to listen to songs and see films at the theatre. Im very truthful and simple type of a lady. I have the ability to go to EU at the end of july or the start of. But first, Im in search of a nice person there. Could it be a wise decision to get to know you personally? If you happen to be single and would like to meet me, remember to reply. I honestly would like to date along with you.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: regnopez@gmail.com

I am anticipating your email Sincerely Yours, Allushenka

Header:

Return-Path: <lucas@lanchar.com.br>
Received: from [185.100.87.202] (port=49589 helo=localhost) by server.lanchar.com.br with esmtpsa
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 06:52:31 +0200
Message-ID: <003367715DD8F3C9D44C616BE7F75542FBB69B98@unknown>
Subject: Hello my awesome pen-friend!

Orig IP: 185.100.87.202 | Orig ISP: Flokinet Ltd | City: Bucharest | Country: Romania

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.