Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bryanlee103@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

bryanlee103@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 28, 2013 4:41 am

On single123:

Hello There,

How are you doing out there,My name is Bryan and i am on this site and trying to see how it works before i came across of your profile and i love it.I would like to get to know you more better than your profile says.you can write me on here (bryanlee103@yahoo.com)....Hope to hear back from you soon so we can share much more about each other and see how it works.....

Bryan.

Profile elements:

heartlover01

I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: Washington
City: Washougal

Zip Code: 98671
Religion: Christian
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
I am an educated, respectful and loyal man. I am here to make new friends, in the hopes of finding my special someone. I am too old for games, so only real applicants may apply, lol. I hope you all find what you're looking for, life is too short to spend it alone.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: bryanlee103@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 28, 2013 4:43 am

Email:

Hello xxx,

How are you doing out there today and how is everything with you out there, hope fine and good. i am fine here and doing good just busy with work. firstly thanks for taking your time to write me and secondly i am very sorry for my late reply it was due to my work nature. Well i am single never married before and no kids as well, I live alone in Washington and i am a military man i serve as US Army. Can you send me some of your pictures and tell me more about your life style ad if there is anything you care to know just ask me and i will be open to you. Hope to read back from you soon. Have a wonderful and lovely day.

Header:

Return-Path: <bryanlee103@yahoo.com>
Received: from [23.19.81.158]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.144.546
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 04:16:49 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 23.19.81.158
Originating ISP: Ubiquity Server Solutions Seattle
City: Seattle
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.