Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Anna M.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

tatianaizkalugi@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:28 am

Hey, plz do not be shocked by this particular note, It's autumn weather and warmly outdoors, however I am happy to hold a bit of love in my love heart and I wanna share it with an ideal partner. i am looking for my better half, a man above 30 who is seeking a real partnership. We could learn more about each other much better through communication or perhaps over a mug of coffee, if perhaps i am an appealing female for you. Possibly we could be buddies sooner or later or perhaps even much more than buddies... I really hope that I didn't wear you with this message & I look ahead to your reply.

Header:

Return-Path: <sendgrid.net>
Received: from wfbtbfsq.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (wfbtbfsq.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [159.183.191.100])
Received: from localhost (unknown) by geopod-ismtpd-2-0 (SG) with ESMTP id npJE4YedRSeIaePcTDq2jw for
Message-ID: <27d1b912e4755b505c367fd420ae343f01a63189@outlook.com>
Subject: open-minded
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 21:12:45 +0000 (UTC)

Same stolen image was posted on February 7th, 2022.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tatyanamilaya-1@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:35 pm

Good evening... please do not be surprised by this email, It's autumntime and warmly outdoor, but I am happy to maintain a little good mood in my heart and soul and I plan to exchange this with the appropriate person, i am just trying to find my partner, a man over 30 who's seeking a truly serious partnership. We could learn more about each other much better via communication or perhaps through a mug of coffee, if perhaps I'm an interesting lady for you. Perhaps we can easily be close friends at some point or maybe even more than friends... I am hoping that I didn't wear you because of this mail & I look forward to your answer back.

Header:

Return-Path: tatyanamilaya-1@outlook.com via sendgrid.net
Received: from wfbtbfsq.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (wfbtbfsq.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [159.183.191.100])
Received: from localhost (unknown) by geopod-ismtpd-1-2 (SG) with ESMTP id OQXcabk0T-W3fbx0WfEdeA for Message-ID: <a616184db9796a1231b43d9662a6c67d5ee9ecbd6e@outlook.com>
Subject: yes or no?
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 04:58:17 +0000 (UTC)

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Nazgul-Kanapiyayeva1213@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:17 pm

Good day man. I was lucky enough to write to u, please excuse me previously if I'm had bothered u. Actually, I'm tired of my lonely and decided to try out Internet internet dating site! I want that this will be a new page in my future. First of all,I want tell you a little bit about me! I want, that the written exchanges between us will proceed, and u are interested and open my e-mail. I don't sure where to begin my description. I am never tried to tell to someone my individuality in the e-mail before this moment. I am can describe my character as the merry, active, outspoken woman. I am a gentle woman though at the same time I'm a confident, person. I have usual appreciated heartiness openness and forthright. I rely on you're wanted, that our letters will not interrupt. In a future mail, I would like to read more about yourself, your outlook on life. I am sending u my personal images. I expect that you like it, and we can get acquainted more.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my regular email: Nazgul-Kanapiyayeva1213@outlook.com

Best regards, Naza!

Header:

Return-Path: <cau78780@pop21.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (167.0.60.63) by msrg1041.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 01:35:58 +0200
Message-ID: <64FD66ADAA912190422F5DC5DB2E97981F1C5E36@unknown>
Subject: Hello my dear mate!

Orig IP: 167.0.60.63 | Orig ISP: Colombia Telecomunicaciones S.a. Esp | City: Piedecuesta | Country: Colombia

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Botagoz_Vernal@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:48 pm

Hi, Mysterious the stranger, I wish to be assured, as it is strong you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and class the girl? My name is Botagoz. I live Kazakhstan. I wish to believe, that you from me in delight. I in searches the man with whom my life will be balanced and fascinating. I very much cheerful, kind and optimistical the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from it. So I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I in searches adequate the man for stable relations and marriage further. My purpose - to meet the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in our future life. At present I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our conversation, for this reason in more details I will write about myself later. I will wait your answer with huge impatience.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my regular email: Botagoz_Vernal@outlook.com

With the best regards, Botagozik

Header:

Return-Path: <kinoppy@mri.biglobe.ne.jp>
Received: from omta1032.biglobe.ne.jp (snd01105-bg.im.kddi.ne.jp. [222.227.84.53])
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 09:17:57 +0200
Message-ID: <AEA56744E38EBF0EABD57F280E60F389BC56D254@unknown>
Subject: Good morning dear man.

Orig IP: 222.227.84.53 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: Fukuyama | Country: Japan

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nazgul.kanapiyayevaa@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:42 pm

Good evening dear friend! I'm sorry for disturbed you. Well,as a matter of fact, I am sick of being single and decided to try Internet internet dating site! I hope that this action will be a new page in my future whole life. So,to know me better I want write a little story about myself! I hope, that the written exchanges between us will proceed, and u are interested and read my email. I don't really know how to start my description. I am never attempt to describe to somebody my character in the email before this moment. I am can describe my person as the sunny, strong, true girl. I am a open person though at the same time I am a self-confident, girl. I 've normally appreciated genuineness straightforward and candor. I expect you are interested, that our written exchanges will not interrupt. In the next mail, I would like to know more about u, your outlook on life. I'm sending u my images. I hope that u like it, and we can get acquainted more.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: nazgul.kanapiyayevaa@outlook.com

Bye, Nazgulya

Header:

Return-Path: <shinoppies@nifty.ne.jp>
Received: from osmta0018.nifty.com (mta-snd00105.nifty.com. [106.153.228.5])
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 16:00:03 +0200
Message-ID: <98F167DEA8A560C6EF5E68B465F69C1149C2A9B6@unknown>
Subject: Hello unknown,

Orig IP: 106.153.228.5 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: n/a | Country: Japan

Same stolen image as the previous post.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Botagoz_Sweetish@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:11 pm

Woha my new friend. Lovely the stranger, I wish to look, as it is strong you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the woman? I'm Botagoz. I from Kazakhstan. I wish to believe, that you from me in delight. I in searches someone with whom my life will be balanced and interesting. I very much cheerful, kind and positive the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from such life. Therefore I have addressed in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I in searches adequate the man for serious relations and a combination marriage further. Dream of all my life - to meet the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be glad if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most important moment in beginning of our relationship. At present I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our conversation, for this reason in more details I will write about myself in the following letter. With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private mail box: Botagoz_Sweetish@outlook.com

Good pastime, Botagoz

Header:

Return-Path: <yosihiro@csf.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [27.65.106.122]) (Authenticated sender: yosihiro@csf.ne.jp) by auth.orion-as.jp
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 14:46:24 +0200
Message-ID: <2D36C8BC8C629374230C653A175104A9D5A04FD6@unknown>
Subject: Good Day To You

Orig IP: 27.65.106.122 | Orig ISP: Viettel Group | City: Ho Chi Minh City | Country: Vietnam

The same stolen image was posted on June 13th, 2023.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

MagdanaGvazav@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:22 pm

Welcome.!
Lovely the stranger, I wish to look, how much you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and remarkable the girl?
I'm Magdana.. I live Georgia.,
I think, that I to you like on a photo..
I search the person with whom my life will be counterbalanced and surprising.,
I very much interesting, opened and positive the girl!!
But I still one and I very much have got tired from it..
So I have addressed in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter.!
Actually, I search present the man for serious relations and marriages further..
My purpose - to meet the beloved of all my life..
I wish to believe, that you are this man.!
I will be glad if we find common language, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in beginning of our relationship.
At present I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our correspondence, therefore I am more than information on I will write about myself later.!
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience!.
With the best regards, Magdanchik!!

Header:

Return-Path: <1072440@student.auhsd.us>
Received: from NAM12-MW2-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-mw2nam12hn2206.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [52.100.167.206])
Received: from LV8PR22MB4965.namprd22.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::cb3f:a304:2f8d:2f53]) by
Message-ID: <a73aa40ffb3f151e2cf6bf14e006fcf712803fdc@student.auhsd.us>
Reply-To: Mmagdana <MagdanaGvazav@outlook.com>
Subject: i'm looking for good friend and maybe more!
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 21:00:41 +0100

The same stolen image was posted on February 7th, 2022.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

MagdanaGvazava@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:39 pm

Welcome,.
Dear the stranger, I wish the nobility, as it is strong you wish to find and to meet with new and good the woman?
I'm Magdana,. I live Georgia.
I hope, that you from me in delight,.
I wish to meet someone with whom my life will be counterbalanced and surprising.
I very much cheerful, opened and positive the girl.!
But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from such life,.
So I have addressed in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter.,
Actually, I wish to meet present the man for stable relations and a combination marriage in the future.!
Dream of all my life - to meet love!. I very much hope, that you are this man!!
I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most great moment in beginning of our relationship.
Now I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our conversation, for this reason I am more than information on I will let know about myself later!!
With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience.,
All kind, Magdanchik.!

Header:

Return-Path: <1439814@senati.pe>
Received: from NAM12-BN8-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-bn8nam12on20719.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:fe5b::719])
Message-ID: <a789258e7abe949fad87ce659177bdb652c2caf8@senati.pe>
Reply-To: Magddana <MagdanaGvazava@outlook.com>
Subject: I worry when I write to you!.
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 21:12:31 +0100

The same stolen image was posted on February 7th, 2022.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

anastassia16.05.1987@woinox.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:49 pm

Greetings! How are? I trust all is fine with you. This person is interested in becoming acquainted with you better.
Would you mind being pals with me? Excuse me, allow me to make myself known. My name is Anastasia, and I abide in the beautiful city of Fethiye.
Currently, I live alone. As of now, I am thirty-six years old. What your interests are, and what provides you the most joy?
I eagerly await your reply, and I politely request you to forward me your photo. I have also sent you my. Warmest regards,Anastasia

If you are interested, I would be extremely grateful if you find the time to reply to this electronic email.
If you're stimulated in following up to get me, dispatch me an memo at my special mailbox: anastassia16.05.1987@woinox.com

I'd be joyful to procure your letter and transfer you more photos of me.
Anticipating your swift answer in the near time.

Header:

Return-Path: <mukaiya@mx9.ttcn.ne.jp>
Received: from lqjq ([185.106.92.173]) by smtp91.cm.dti.ne.jp (3.11smd) with ESMTP AUTH id 42NKcAnq023595 for
Message-ID: <a2a0e94533715b53cfca7cd03733191c8650a9@mx9.ttcn.ne.jp>
Subject: Long time no see!
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 13:38:07 -0700

Orig IP: 185.106.92.173 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nastiona.1987@woinox.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:55 pm

Salutations! How have you been? hopefully all is well with you. The individual desires in getting to know acquainted with you better.
Are you willing to mind being buddies with me? I'm sorry, permit me to present. Let me introduce myself as Anastasia, and I abide in the beautiful city of Fethiye.
At the moment, I live alone. As of now, I am 36 years old. Could you tell me what your interests are, and what brings you the utmost joy?
I anticipate your response, and I cordially request you to forward me your picture. I've also forwarded you my own. Sincerely,Anastasia

If you are up for it, I would be highly grateful if you make the time to reply to this digital message.
If you're stimulated in moving forward to absorb me, transfer me an memo at my tailored postbox: nastiona.1987@woinox.com

I'd be thrilled to have your communication and relay you more shots of me.
Looking forward to your prompt reply in the immediate future.

Header:

Return-Path: <test@wohlert.io>
Received: from mail.wohlert.io (mail.wohlert.io. [88.198.138.155])
Message-ID: <afc18428dc2d060a2d68de8d79be444862ad89b9@wohlert.io>
Subject: Hey!
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 16:19:50 -0700

Orig IP: 88.198.138.155 | Orig ISP: Hetzner Online Gmbh | City: Auerbach | Country: Germany

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.