Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Margaret W. Burcham

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: aramexdeliveryunlimited@usa.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:41 pm

Emails received:

Attention dear customer. Mr. xxx.
I write to notify you that I will be moving to your country to deliver the consignment box to you. Take Note, once I arrive at your country airport, I will call your phone number to demand 950 Euro for airport Clearance Tax Fee. The required 950 Euro is the only amount to pay before I will move from the airport to your doorstep. You are not allowed to welcome me at the airport.

I hope you are willing to send the money on my arrival at your country's airport. I am coming to your country with the box. Get ready to send the 950 Euro on my arrival at your country airport. Wait for me with the amount of 950 Euro.

Aramex Delivery Unlimited.

Attention Dear Client One.
You have to understand that every deal in this delivery with you and our company is highly authorized and legal by the government and law of the United Nation. We are working according to the rules and regulations guiding this company to protect the interest of every staff member working under our company and also the interest of our customers. We don't fail in any stage of delivery. We handle every delivery legitimately and perfectly.

We assured you of a successful delivery of the box once you send the airport required fee. Be informed that I have arrived at your Airport in the past 3 hours trying to reach you but my network is very low. You are advised to send the required amount to me immediately so that I will proceed from the Airport to your home address to hand over the box to you.

I need your urgent reply so that I will send you the Account details where you will deposit the money for Airport Demurrage. It's very urgent. I am waiting. Take Note. You are not allowed to come to the Airport. I will finalize the delivery to your house once you send the money to me at the Airport. Urgently waiting.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:42 pm

Email received:

Attention Dear Client One.
You have to understand that every deal in this delivery with you and our company is highly authorized and legal by the government and law of the United Nation. We are working according to the rules and regulations guiding this company to protect the interest of every staff member working under our company and also the interest of our customers. We don't fail in any stage of delivery. We handle every delivery legitimately and perfectly.

We assured you of a successful delivery of the box once you send the airport required fee. Be informed that I have arrived at your airport in the past 3 hours trying to reach you but my network is very low. You are advised to send the required amount to me immediately so that I will proceed from the Airport to your home address to hand over the box to you.

I need your urgent reply so that I will send you the account details where you will deposit the money for airport Demurrage fee. It's very urgent. I am waiting.

Take Note. You are not allowed to come to the airport. I will finalize the delivery to your house once you send the money to me at the airport. Urgently waiting.

( WhatsApp +14322422634 )

+14322422634
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Midland, TX
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Tx
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: burcham3@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:27 pm

Email received:

My Dear.
I am very worried because I don't want to lose that huge amount of money. I wish to know if you have settled with the Aramex diplomat, my dear the said amount will not stop you from receiving my box from the diplomat. Please my dear do your best to pay them okay. The diplomats don't know what is inside the box for security reasons, it's our secret. If the diplomat finally arrives, please keep the box under your custody for me till I fly to meet you soon. I am willing to support you in any kind of business of your choice, due to your financial assistance.

Do inform me as soon as you receive my box. Do your best to pay the diplomats required amount, don't ignore my message after reading it. Follow the diplomat's instructions so that there will be no mistake or delay. I am expecting a positive reply from you. As soon as my box gets to your home, open it with this code number 0480 to confirm the dollars inside the box.

Please try your best to receive the box from Aramex delivery unlimited.

You are my last hope.

Yours Margaret Burcham.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:31 pm

Email received:

Dear Client One. xxx.
I want you to know that I am a professional diplomat in times of box delivery. I am aware of every country's airport protocol. I always stand to respect and obey their rules and directions. I arrived at German Airport a few hours ago. I have to make the payment to the Airport customs and proceed to your address at xxx to finalize the delivery of the box.

The payment at the Airport has to be done before I will proceed from the Airport to your home address. Non-Inspection Tag Fee / Demurrage Fee is needed now at the Airport. The Airport customs instructed that you should send the 950 Euro to the bank account details stated below.

Bank Name======= Vivid Bank
Name======= Patrick C.
lBan ===== DE8111010101519888xxxx
Bic ======= SOBKDEB2XXX

I will instantly receive the money once you make the deposit. Make the payment and forward the deposit receipt to Email or WhatsApp, then wait for my arrival at xxx. I will finalize the delivery to your house once you send the money to me at the Airport. It's very urgent.

( WhatsApp +14322422634 )
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:35 pm

Email received:

My Dear.
How are you doing?
My dear I am not happy with the way you are delaying to receive the box from the diplomat. The amount that the diplomat demands will not stop you from receiving the box. Do your best to send the amount to the diplomat and receive the box. I am down on my knees. I am begging you, please don't ignore my mail after reading.

Yes, there are a lot of bad people in the world but everybody is not the same, there are still good people you can trust. Please I need your trust and I will never betray your trust. I didn't come in contact with you by my own power, only by the grace of almighty and I believe you will never disappoint me or betray my trust in you. I will be very happy if you receive the box.

I am praying that our friendship will never come to an end. I am wishing that it will last until you can see an apple on an orange tree. An empty stomach needs food. An empty brain needs knowledge. An empty house needs a family, and an empty heart needs love. But then. An empty life needs a friend, thanks for accepting to secure my funds.

I am proud of myself because I was given a chance to meet someone like you. I will always treasure you. Amazing people are created by the almighty. Amazing moments are perfectly curated by the almighty. Amazing friends are the perfect gifts from the almighty. You are an amazing person, and a special person from the almighty. I am sending you a million smiles and gladness.

Please do your best to follow the diplomat's instructions so that he will move from the airport to your house. The diplomat is very worried because he has arrived at your country's airport.

Pay him immediately and wait for him to come to your house. Inform me when you receive the box.

Yours Margaret Burcham
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:35 pm

Emails received:

Good day beloved.
I hope you are fine? A new day is a sign that the past has been buried and it's time to look forward. Everyone goes through difficult times and trials. Do not be selfish and obstinate. Instead, work with a positive mind and a strong heart. Understand that this is the way in which life perfects its roughness so that it shines like a diamond soon.

May the risen sun of this day bring light to your life and to the life of everyone around you. Start every day with positive thoughts. Do not be sad when things go wrong because there is light after the darkness awaits your moment of being true waiting for that bright spark, do not be sad if things do not work the way you planned, just believe and follow your heart you will surely reach that part.

Good thoughts will allow you to achieve the success you want in life, so never start the day with a negative note, always start the day with a positive thought, have a lovely moment and a great day ahead. My only wish for you, is that you keep smiling forever in life, that all dreams come true, that you never regret yesterday, because it's gone, always be inspired by a new day, because it will help you to follow your path. So, stay positive and keep smiling. Your hard work will never fail in life, surely you will get the result of your effort, just believe in yourself and in your strength, believe that you have that confidence to scale everything, you will open your way to where you really belong, wishing you a beautiful day.

Beloved, do your best to send the fee to the Aramex delivery unlimited diplomat so that they will deliver the box to you. All I need from you is a positive response. Communicate with him through their email address or through their WhatsApp platform. Send the required amount to him and receive the box from the diplomat.

Wishing you a very good moment. Have a nice day too. Take good care of yourself and remain blessed.

Yours Margaret Burcham.

Stolen pictures received with the message:

Do your best to send all the diplomat requirements and receive the consignment box. I am down on my knees. I am begging you, please don't ignore my mail. The diplomat is in your country's airport now. Call the diplomat and send his request so that he can proceed to your house immediately.

Margaret Burcham.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:57 pm

Email received:

My sweetheart.
Today's date is September 13th, 2021. And you didn't pay the fee. You gave me hope You have given me all the trust, that's why I put all my trust in you. Please do as I told you after reading this mail. I encourage you to get the money and pay the diplomats for the delivery to be successful. I appreciate your efforts and I want to let you know that you are not paying the fee for free. You will never regret helping me. Pay the fee to the diplomat and get my money.

I am very worried because I don't want to lose so much money. Said amount won't stop you from getting my box from the diplomat. Please, dear, do your best to pay the fee. When the diplomat finally arrives, please keep the box under your care until I meet you soon. I am happy to support you with your financial support in any type of business of your choice.

Do your best to pay the amount requested by the diplomats, do not ignore my message after reading it. Follow the diplomat's instructions to avoid errors or delays. I expect a positive answer from you. Once my box arrives at your home, open it with this code number 0480 to confirm the dollars in the box.

You are my last hope.

Yours Margaret Burcham.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:42 pm

Email received:

I am the diplomat responsible for the delivery of your box. Please write to me through WhatsApp ( +19314470417 )

Header:

Return-Path: <aramexdeliveryunlimited@usa.com>
Received: from [41.242.137.50]
Message-ID: <trinity-99eb9df7-2ca9-4e69-994c-b53873dcc10a-1632681521357@3c-app-mailcom-lxa14>
From: Aramex Delivery Unlimited <aramexdeliveryunlimited@usa.com>
To:
Subject: Aramex Delivery Unlimited.
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 20:38:41 +0200

Originating IP: 41.242.137.50
Originating ISP: Surfline_ghana_as
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana

+19314470417
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Pulaski, TN
Original network provider* Global Crossing Local Services, Inc.-tn
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:58 pm

Email received:

My Dear.
Thanks for accepting to keep my box under your care.
I have forwarded your information to Aramex delivery unlimited for them to register your name on the consignment box as my partner and receiver of the box.

I have made arrangements with the Aramex management where I deposited my box fund, they promised to send their agent to deliver the box fund to your address. I will be compensating you with 40% of the total amount in the box after our final conclusion, you will have 40% after the delivery has been successfully done.

Meanwhile the remaining amount of 60% will be the investment capital in your country. Please don't disclose this matter to anybody for my safety and security, keep it very secret and private. I chose to contact you after my prayers and I believe you will not betray my confidence and trust. But rather take me as your own sister or wife to receive and invest the fund in your country. I do not know how long we will stay here. I have survived two bombing here, which led me to search for a person of trust and confidence to help me receive the box and invest the money. Please don't fail to provide the agent requirements.

Conclusively. I hope my explanation is very clear. I expect to hear from you soon.

Sincerely Margaret Burcham.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:21 pm

Email received:

Attention dear customer.
I write to inform you that I will be moving on Monday coming to your country to deliver the consignment box to you. Take Note, once I arrive at your country airport, I will call your phone number to demand $1,500 Dollars for Airport Clearance Tax Fee. The required $1,500 Dollars is the only amount to pay before I will move from the airport to your doorstep. You are not allowed to welcome me at your country's airport.

I hope you are willing to send the money on my arrival at your country's airport. I am coming to your country with the box. Get ready to send the $1,500 Dollars on my arrival at your country airport. Wait for me with the amount of $1,500 Dollars. I hope you are ready with the money.

Header:

Return-Path: <aramexdeliveryunlimited@usa.com>
Received: from [41.242.138.46]
Message-ID: <trinity-396ec652-e535-498b-8a61-1da983a8d599-1636860633857@3c-app-mailcom-lxa14>
From: Aramex Delivery Unlimited <aramexdeliveryunlimited@usa.com>
To:
Subject: I Am Coming To Your Country.
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 04:30:33 +0100

Originating IP: 41.242.138.46
Originating ISP: Surfline_ghana_as
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.