Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Margaret W. Burcham

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: aramexdeliveryunlimited@usa.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:47 pm

Reply received:

Attention Dear Customer.
I want you to know that every dealing in this delivery with you and Aramex delivery unlimited is highly authorized and legal by the governments. I am working according to the rules and regulations guiding this company to protect the interest of our customers worldwide.

I hereby inform you that I have completed all the necessary arrangements for the delivery of the box to your doorstep. I am ready to move, coming to your country. When I arrive at your country's airport, I will call your phone number to demand $1,500 dollars. When I arrive at your country's airport, I will call you to send me $1,500 dollars for a non-inspection tag fee and airport clearance fee.

Immediately I arrive at your country's airport, I will call your phone number for the payments so that I will proceed from the airport to your house. Non inspection tag and airport clearance fee will be needed on my arrival at your country airport. Take note, you are not allowed to welcome me at the airport. I will settle the airport customs with the $1,500 dollars and bring the consignment box to your doorstep.

I have gotten your information. As long as you receive my call, follow my instructions. I need your urgent reply to know if you are ready with $1,500 dollars before I will start coming to your country. Firstly. I want to be sure that you are willing to send the amount to the airport when I arrive there. Waiting for your urgent reply.

United States of America.
Aramex Delivery Unlimited.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:54 pm

Reply received:

Attention Dear Customer.
I want you to know that every dealing in this delivery with you and Aramex delivery unlimited is highly authorized and legal by the governments. I we are working according to the rules and regulations guiding this company to protect the interest of our customers worldwide. Send the money this Saturday morning.

Here is the bank account where you will deposit the money. Pay the money in German bank account.

Account Name ----- K. E.
IBAN------- DE16100110012628xxxxxx
BIC---------- NTSBDEBIXXX
Bank Name-------- N26
Address ------ 70 Stanley Street Berlin

Deposit the money and forward the deposit receipt. ( $1500 Euro )

United States of America.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:48 pm

Message received:

Attention Dear xxx.
I want you to know that every dealing in this delivery with you and Aramex delivery unlimited is highly authorized and legal by the governments. I am working according to the rules and regulations guiding this company to protect the interest of our customers worldwide.

I hereby inform you that I have completed all the necessary arrangements for the delivery of the box to your doorstep. Well, I received your mail. (...). Take note. I have moved already and I will transit in Accra International Airport. You are advised to send the money with the information below. My final destination will be xxx.

Send the money through Western Union or MoneyGram. Use these details to send the money this morning. ( 1500 Euro )

Name ---- Isaac B.
Country ---------- Ghana
City ----------- Accra

I am transiting in Accra International Airport and I am ready to move, coming to your country. Send the money and forward the payment receipt. You have to act fast on this with no excuses. Remit the fee through Western Union or MoneyGram. It's very fast.

Waiting for your urgent reply.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:57 pm

Email received:

Attention Sir.
We cannot deliver the box to you without the required amount.
We will deliver the box to you as soon as you send the required amount to us. We want you to understand that every deal in this delivery with you and our company is highly authorized and legal by the government and law of the United Nation. We are working according to the rules and regulations guiding this company to protect the interest of every staff member working under our company and also the interest of our customers like you. We don't fail in any stage of delivery. We handle every delivery legitimately. We don't entertain fraud activity here. We assured you a successful delivery of your box once you provide the required amount.

We write to inform you that your box is under our control. We promise to protect your box until it arrives to your home address. Be informed that you have to send the money because other customers from your country have all paid. Send the money to United State of America.

This is the only fee to pay. No other payment. The required amount is the only thing holding the arrival of your box. Amount to pay ( $1,700 dollars ) You are advised to send the required amount to enable us to obtain a Custom Yellow Tag document and deliver your box to your home address immediately.

Signed :- Dp. Bashar Obeid.
Aramex delivery unlimited.

Header:

Return-Path: <aramexdeliveryunlimited@usa.com>
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.201])
Received: from [41.242.136.13]
Message-ID: <trinity-efb2837f-81b5-4f6b-9527-3cd4fc960b52-1643028695139@3c-app-mailcom-lxa01>
From: Aramex Delivery Unlimited <aramexdeliveryunlimited@usa.com>
To:
Subject: Aramex delivery unlimited.
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 13:51:35 +0100

Originating IP: 41.242.136.13
Originating ISP: Surfline_ghana_as
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nickbengomez@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:35 pm

The same E-mail address was used for another Military trunk box scam here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=60262&hilit=nickbengomez%40gmail.com&start=10

My dearest.
I have made arrangements with Aramex unlimited delivery service where I deposited the box, they promised to send their agent to deliver the box to you in your country, the most important thing I need from you right now is your honesty, trustworthiness and sincerity. I choose you in this business, based on my present situation here in Syria.

I told you before. We came across a safe box that contained a large amount of money that belonged to the revolutionaries, which I believe they used to buy weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all parties that the money will be shared between us. Out of the total money in the box, my share was ( $4.5 Million US Dollars ). I arranged the money in a box and deposited it to the Aramex unlimited delivery service as a family valuable treasure. Only me and you know the content in the box, keep it secret until you receive the box in your country.

I need a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf and receive the consignment box from the company and also help me to invest the money. I don't know how long we will stay in the military zone. That's why I decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf and receive the box from Aramex unlimited delivery agent. I went into serious discussion with them, and they told me that they will send their agent to bring the consignment box to you through diplomatic means.

The trust I have in you made me disclose this matter with you believing that I am safe in your hands. I am asking you for my safety and security to keep it very secret and dedicate receiving the box. Please contact them through their email address for immediate delivery.

Company :- Aramex Unlimited Delivery Service.
Address :- 10 Willy Green Road, London United Kingdom.
Email :- { aramexdeliveryunlimited@usa.com }
Fax Line / WhatsApp :- { +447763823675 }
Agent :- Dp. Bashar Kumar Mohamed.

Contact the Aramex unlimited delivery service through their email address. My dear as you are contacting them, tell them that you are the partner of Margaret Burcham who deposited a consignment box in their company. Kindly forward your details as you write mail to them, they will immediately deliver the box to you.

Yours truly Margaret Burcham.

Same stolen images already reported in this topic.

Phone: +447763823675
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cvbokjh@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:36 pm

My dearest.
I have made arrangements with Aramex unlimited delivery service where I deposited the box, they promised to send their agent to deliver the box to you in your country, the most important thing I need from you right now is your honesty, trustworthiness and sincerity. I choose you in this business, based on my present situation here in Syria.

I told you before. We came across a safe box that contained a large amount of money that belonged to the revolutionaries, which I believe they used to buy weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all parties that the money will be shared between us. Out of the total money in the box, my share was ( $4.5 Million US Dollars ). I arranged the money in a box and deposited it to the Aramex unlimited delivery service as a family valuable treasure. Only me and you know the content in the box, keep it secret until you receive the box in your country.

I need a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf and receive the consignment box from the company and also help me to invest the money. I don't know how long we will stay in the military zone. That's why I decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf and receive the box from Aramex unlimited delivery agent. I went into serious discussion with them, and they told me that they will send their agent to bring the consignment box to you through diplomatic means.

The trust I have in you made me disclose this matter with you believing that I am safe in your hands. I am asking you for my safety and security to keep it very secret and dedicate receiving the box. Please contact them through their email address for immediate delivery.

Agent :- Dp. Bashar Kumar Mohamed.

Contact the Aramex unlimited delivery service through their email address. My dear as you are contacting them, tell them that you are the partner of Margaret Burcham who deposited a consignment box in their company. Kindly forward your details as you write mail to them, they will immediately deliver the box to you.

Header:

Return-Path: <cvbokjh@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: burcham3@hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 15:08:18 -0700
Message-ID: <CABQdT9S6e1EeP941QR7xZUh66a60AiV3U3Nx6EOdam12-L3cqg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Contact Aramex Unlimited Delivery Service.

Same stolen images already posted.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

colesandra494@gmail.com margaretburcham0@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 12, 2022 6:35 pm

HELLO

Header:

Return-Path: <colesandra494@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: margaretburcham0@hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 7 May 2022 11:48:58 -0700
Message-ID: <CABO_+ivmjzte00-rLC-ehDT8txf6yMETg5ew+NODrKwpmj3eag@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:

Thanks for your reply to my mail.
I want to establish a long-term relationship with you. I will take this opportunity to tell you all about myself. My name is Margaret Burcham, from New York, United States. 50 years of age. I am a soldier on a peacekeeping mission in Syria. The commanding brigade of the 88th training Ohio division, in this role. I am responsible for the oversight and direction of four brigades as a military woman.

I was a 4-years reserve officer training corps scholarship recipient and graduated from the university of Oregon in 1989. I was commissioned as a second lieutenant in the quartermaster corps. In my military career I have served as a platoon leader, 193d support battalion. I hold a military degree in organizational leadership from the University of phoenix. I also hold a masters of arts in management from Webster university United States. I am currently in Syria in the military camp due to the war going on here in Syria.

I want your friendship and also want you to be my business partner that can lead to long-term friendship in the future. I am currently in Syria in a war zone for a peace keeping mission, due to the crisis in Syria. We are not in the military zone to allow cell phone usage. We only make use of radio message and email communication from the camp.

We have been attacked by insurgents every day and car bombs. During one of our rescue's missions. We came across a safe box that contained a large amount of money that belonged to the revolutionaries, which I believe they used to buy weapons and ammunition, it was agreed by all parties that the money will be shared between us. Out of the total money, my share was ( $4.5 Million US Dollars )( Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ). I arranged the money in a box and deposited it to Aramex unlimited delivery company as a family valuable treasure. It's well sealed before I deposited it to Aramex unlimited delivery company.

They promised to send their agent to deliver the box to any destination of my choice. I will be compensating you with 40% of the total money, meanwhile the remaining 60% will be my investment capital in your country. Don't disclose this matter to anybody for my safety. Keep it very secret and private. I chose to contact you after my prayer and I believe you will not betray my confidence and trust. Take me as your business partner or wife to receive and invest the money.

I do not know how long we will stay here. I have survived two bombing here, which led me to search for a person of trust and good heart to help me receive the box and invest the money.

Conclusively. I hope my explanation is very clear. I expect to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely Margaret Burcham..

Header:

Return-Path: <margaretburcham0@hotmail.com>
Received: from DB9P251MB0545.EURP251.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::48ca:294c:5474:c06]) by
Subject: Dedicate To Secure My Money And Invest It.
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 19:00:20 +0000
Message-ID: <DB9P251MB05450DE4355BC3135CFB384286C99@DB9P251MB0545.EURP251.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Stolen images are already posted in this topic.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

margaretburcham0@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 26, 2022 7:06 pm

My dearest one.
Aramex unlimited delivery service promised to send their agent to deliver the box to you in your country. The most important thing now is your honesty, trustworthiness and sincerity. I choose you in this based on my present situation here in Syria.

I need a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf to receive the box from Aramex company. The trust I have in you made me disclose this matter with you believing that i am safe in your hands. I am asking you for my safety and security to keep it very secret and private. I am putting my entire money into your care because i want you to be in total control of my fund because many people are dying here in Syria from bomb and gun attacks. When you receive the box, i will come over to your country for investment.

According to the Aramex unlimited delivery service, all they need is your full details such as.

(1) Your full name ------------
(2) Your phone number -----
(3) Your age --------------------
(4) Your Occupation -----------
(5) Your country and city -----

Take good care of yourself and remain blessed.

Yours Margaret Burcham.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 27, 2022 7:55 pm

My dearest.

I told you before. We came across a safe box that contained a large amount of money that belonged to the revolutionaries, which I believe they used to buy weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all parties that the money will be shared between us. Out of the total money in the box, my share was ( $4.5 Million US Dollars ). I arranged the money in a box and deposited it to the Aramex unlimited delivery service as a family valuable treasure. Only me and you know the content in the box, keep it secret until you receive the box in your country. I went into serious discussion with them, and they told me that they will send their agent to bring the consignment box to you through diplomatic means.

Please contact them through their email address for immediate delivery.

Agent :- Dp. Kelvin Alexander.

Phone: +447763823675
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 27, 2022 8:04 pm

My Dear.
Thanks for accepting to keep my box under your care.
I have forwarded your information to Aramex unlimited delivery service for them to register your name on the consignment box as my partner and receiver of the box. Please contact them through their email address or WhatsApp.

Email: { aramexdeliveryunlimited@usa.com }
Fax Line / WhatsApp: { +447763823675 }
Diplomat: Kelvin Alexander.

I have made arrangements with the Aramex management where I deposited my box fund, they promised to send their agent to deliver the box fund to your address. I will be compensating you with 40% from the total money in the box. You will have 40% after the delivery has been successfully done.

Meanwhile the remaining amount of 60% will be the investment capital in your country. Please don't disclose this matter to anybody for my safety and security, keep it very secret and private. I chose to contact you after my prayers and I believe you will not betray my trust, but rather take me as your own sister or wife to receive and invest the money in your country. I don't know how long we will stay here. I have survived two bombs, which led me to search for a person of trust and good heart to help me receive the box and invest the money.

Pay the delivery fee to the diplomat. Please don't fail to provide the diplomat requirements. I hope my explanation is very clear.

Sincerely Margaret W Burcham.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.