Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammer abusing stolen photos of Maria Leanna

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammer abusing stolen photos of Maria Leanna

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 27, 2013 3:49 pm

abusing stolen photos of Maria Leanna (amateur teen model)

brendawilliams133@yahoo.com

On FMF:

How are you doing today? I hope you are doing great? My name is Brenda and I don't care for us getting to know each other more better? Do you have email? So we can sent each others pictures and get to know one another more better, because I might not check on here as often due to the nature of my job.

Till I hear from you,
Stay blessed.

Brenda

Hello xxx,am glad you respond back to my mail,i so much appreciate it alot....Here is my personal contact email id brendawilliams133@yahoo.com,i will be expecting to read back from you...

preciousme Profile: looking for my soul mate,true love.
Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 6" (168 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Mixed with Black Hair Color / Other Eye ColorZodiac Sign: Sagittarius

I am a "high energy" woman who is full of Passion, and I'm seeking the right and wonderful man to spend the Rest of my Life with. I am not shallow, but I do keep myself in good condition.All i know is working hard when its comes to that and also having fun when its comes to that. But I like to chill weekends watch film, food, good TV all important. Looking for a partner, will know immediately when i meet the right person !Looking for a Nice and good looking man who respects his body and soul,Who is fun and funny, with an outgoing personality.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: brendawilliams133@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 27, 2013 3:51 pm

On youdate.net, with same details and picture:

My personal disposition can be described as being carefree, charismatic, enthusiastic, forgiving, happy, hopeful, lively, optimistic, outgoing, playful, positive, sociable, spontaneous, and trusting. I experience joy in seeing great things happen for people, I also feel much sorrow to see someone experience grief, or despair. I enjoy a variety of activities. Horseback riding, skiing, scuba diving, mountain biking, traveling,range proficiency and photography are the activities I favor the most....
I also like reading, riding a bike, putting a smile on my lovers face, baseball, dancing, Jeopardy, comedy movies, leaving small surprises for my lover, cooking for my lover and friends.

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: brendawilliams133@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 27, 2013 3:52 pm

Email:

Thank you so much for responding to my message. I am 33years Old, Single never married with no kid, I am originally from the Irish Scotland but live in the Connecticut Milford US for almost 2 years now. I School in the Germany, My English is not fluent as an American Citizen. I am from a mixed race and i want you to know that you will never be bored with me because i am a cool headed type and i am ready to live the rest of my life together with you without any fear if you could be the man for me , But before then I will like us to keep in touch emailing each other for us to know more about ourselves. I'm looking for sweet, stable, honest, God-Fearing, passionate and a Family man who is also great friend and who is willing to commit to building a solid relationship no matter past heartbreaks or circumstances and without drama or head games. I want to share all life's adventure moments with that one amazing man! I'm also interested in getting to know you, If you want a great friend, lover and life-partner get back at me and see if we do have a connection. I see my partner being very nice,caring, open-minded person, he should not be small minded and he should know what he wants from his life. I love to cook a lot and i will love it when you tell me if you know or like to cook, i am into Gemstone and Opals, that is what i do for a living, My Job make me so creative and make me travel all around the world. If i may ask , Have you ever be in love? I am thinking you a sincere man because the way you introduced yourself to me make me know that you are a reliable and humble, you sound like a nice man and i am willing to get to know you well better, i am ready to relocate to meet you if i found out we are both compatible, I am presently here in IMO- Western Part Of Africa Nigeria on a project concerning Gemstone and Opals, as i have told you in my first email. I want you to know i am mostly busy with my work because it take much more of my time that is why i will appreciate if we could keep in touch with ourselves via email to get to each other better or what do you think? Because at this point of time i am planning to meet a man of my choice. Please enjoy your day and tell me little more about yourself.
Cheers!

Header:

Return-Path: <brendawilliams133@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.58.75.84]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.144.546
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 06:41:32 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.58.75.84
Originating ISP: Swiftng-asn
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.