Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Harriet Adsee - harrietadsee@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Harriet Adsee - harrietadsee@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:31 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim - emails received:

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020, 10:07 PM Harriet Adsee <harrietadsee@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for giving me your email address i am happy with our conversation and i believe you are mature in mind to make a friendship, My name is Harriet joy i am 31years old single, from Selma Alabama North American, i was in the camp Henry Army Base Daegu city south Korea 2 years ago for my mission,now currently on peacekeeping mission in Alypo Syria. About my parents, I lost my younger Sister with my father in 9 11 attack, and my mother is suffering from dementia due to the shock she had when the sad news came about my family,I did my college education in Hawaii, graduating with a degree in Business Administration majoring in Management Information Systems. I have a Masters in Management Information Systems from the Canada. Before joining the army, I worked for an American software company (SPSS) for about 4 years, managing the Asia Pacific Channel business in New Zealand. After the death of my family in 9 11 attack, I resign from work to spend some time with my mother,I was brought up in State alone by my single mother who lived with me until she died of breast cancer Finally I joined the Army fully to fight for justices against the world terrorist 5 years ago and ever since then i have been working with them My job as a military solider is not that easy because we take risk and always traveling to different war broken countries but i love it, Knowing one another does not take years, i will like to know more about you and to be good friends with you, i will tell you more about myself when i get your reply, Thanks from

Harriet joy.

Stolen picture used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Harriet Adsee - harrietadsee@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:33 pm

Email received:

My good friend I want you to understand that no woman succeeds without a good friend behind her,I want you to keep this information within yourself because as a military personnel in active service am suppose to keep this to myself for security reasons but I think I have developed much trust in you that is why I have made up my mind to share this with you for my future. Listen Last week our military occupational specialties (MOS)special forces went for a raid outside Yemen city which I lead the raid that lasted for 48 hours My friend, the thing that is bordering me here in camp is about my life and I have decided to share it with you because of the trust i have on you, and i want your help,now the camp is becoming tough day by day, I want to let you know that a lots of good things are happening in my life since we started exchanging messages, during this raid it was unbelievable we discovered such huge amount of money during the routine inspection in late Mohammed's house so we agreed to share the money between us and my own share of the money is $1.5 million united state dollars because of the love and trust i have on you as my good friend and this money will also help me in my investment plans when i come over to Russia, I don't want to lose it so i wish to send it across to you through the help of red cross woman that came to give treatment to the soldiers here in camp i contacted a woman among them and she agreed to help me now she ask for the receiver information,All you have to do now is to send me your shipping information as requested by the red cross woman

YOUR NAME
YOUR AGE
YOUR PHONE NUMBER
YOUR COUNTRY
NEAREST AIRPORT
YOUR HOME ADDRESS

so that I can send it to the red Cross woman it will enable her to deposit the luggage in a good and trusted delivering company in London once she deposited it and give me the delivering company where she deposited the luggage i will let you know so that you can write to the company and confirm and ask them to processed the delivering with your information to Russia with immediate effect,i will be waiting for your information. Please reply me.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:34 pm

Harriet Adsee <harrietadsee@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello my dear, how are you doing.. Please am having some little problem on my Instagram you can be contacting me through my email okay.

Hello, honey you can follow me up on my second Instagram account okay
( harrietadsee) do it once you get this okay.

Okay dear that's fine, it means that they have received the payment you made.

Sweetie please I don't know why you are doing this way, just go make the payment please so that you receive this money faster please sweetie.

The Instagram account is no longer active.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:35 pm

After the victim refused to send more money and cut the contact:

On Wed, Mar 10, 2021, 12:50 PM Harriet Adsee <harrietadsee@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello sweetie, with deep tears in my eyes I write to know how you are doing for a while now because I have really missed you a lot and i don't really know the reason you blocked me on Hangout till date I can't stop crying because I still love you so much with all my heart mind and soul, I love and miss you sweetie Harriet Love You babe and can't stop thinking about you.
Please I will be so happy to read your reply sweetie, I love you.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.