Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

basedprivatedeliveryagency@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Richwell4u - Wonder Dating - nicerichards4you@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:03 pm

Such is never done Honey because they only know you as the owner. They may never reply but rather scan the luggage and keep in their warehouse if it is lawful object otherwise you will be charge to court to defend yourself. The truth of the matter is that I'm the one that will pay dearly for it probably with my life if the content is discover. It is quite unfortunate that you do not consider what will happen to me before carrying out your action, how I wish this stuff didn't come in between us. By now we suppose to have been planning where to settle down and what to do, sadly enough the reverse is the case as it stands now. Honey, please accept it delivery just because of my life and our relationship please I beg you especially now that we still have the chance.

Honey the all situation is making me to live in constant fear of what may happen to you and I especially myself. I have been sleepless and restless since you directed them wrongfully unknown to you that they care little or nothing about the luggage. We are the ones at risk and loss should it be discover, Honey you willingly decided to help me take care of it at the onset but now turning your back at me when it has been completely handed over to you, is that fair enough for you? You didn't even tell me what the difficulty is all about and how much they requested, am just left with no good explanation to the involved officers who are watching every of my move and Base news steadily. You handle the entire process alone and that's probably why you told them what is not part of their duties because you don't know. Honey please save my life, I only meant well for you because I love you unconditionally from the bottom of my heart. Please request for the delivery even if you don't feel like living with me anymore, you can take it all I don't care but please spare only my life honey I will be very grateful. Just so you know my life is in your hands as it stands now I beg you for goodness sake kindly save me please honey. Understand that I'm so scared and desperate to survive the situation right now.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Richwell4u - Wonder Dating - nicerichards4you@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:35 pm

Oh honey! You really do not know the rules and regulations of airlifted luggage, remember I made it clear to you from the onset that once it has been assign to your name and address no one else could receive it not even me but rather you are the only one who will hand it over to me in return. Besides, I'm stock here in the base by the senior officer until you receive the luggage. Honey, I noticed you are now feeling uneasy to help me and so I'm so sorry having put you through this unfortunate situation I didn't know it will be this difficult for you to do. Honey, the deed has already been done and as such please bear with me I promise to make it up to you. Honey, for our best interest kindly resolve the delivery amicably, obey the agency rules and regulations just to receive the luggage once and for all, remember it's once in a life time. Please honey do it because of us, do it for our relationship and for goodness sake. I will forever be grateful to you for saving my life, thanks a lot honey, I love you so much baby and will always do.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:50 pm

Hello honey, how are you doing? I haven't heard from you since yesterday, hope everything is well with you over there. Honey feel free to talk to me no matter what, please do not let this situation affect the feelings we have for each other. We should always reason together as one my baby girl, missing you so much baby.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:46 pm

Honey so you actually forsake me when I need you most. Knowing the consequences of your action how would you feel if they kill me? Do you think you will have rest of mind for closing your heart against me after falling deep in love with you? I thought you love me hence entrusted you with something that is capable of ruining my life or making it better sadly enough you chose to ruin me. It hurts so bad having break my heart this way because I really love you and will always do as long I have breath.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nicerichards4you@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:54 pm

Honey if the luggage is with you now please tell me in order to come over and pick it up if you don't want our relationship anymore even so my love for you is still intact. Honey understand that the luggage belongs to you as far as the agency is concerned and as such you have to receive it first of all before any other option if at all. The officers know the luggage is still with the agency because they have an insider and that's probably why it has not been scan yet. Please honey just find a way to resolve the situation even though it is out of your way because of my freedom please. If I had known things will turn out like this for you with the luggage I wouldn't have assigned it to you at the first instance, At least the officers would've known I have no one to receive it for me in US. I'm living in fear every day because you deliberately refused to receive it for me having promised to do so. Please find a way in your heart to take me out of this unbearable situation, it is eating my bones daily here. See how slim I'm now because of the anxiety.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:14 pm

They are probably waiting for you to facilitate the delivery of your luggage, am sure they presumed you're the one who need it and not them. Perhaps we are meant to be together hence the fearful aspect of it hasn't occure yet , please honey take advantage of the privilege we are experiencing now before it becomes too late. Honey effect the delivery to save a fellow human being's life especially for the sincere love I have for you, there's absolutely nothing wrong extending a helping hand to someone who truly loves you and I swear that you will be forever grateful if you manage to help me because I will reciprocate it in a thousand fold for you with the slightest opportunity I have. I'm a man of my word, kindly try me please.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:29 pm

If not via bank transfer what else is their acceptable option for payment? Honey unfortunately that luggage is for America delivery agency and as such it cannot be deliver to any other country until you first of all receive it as the sole beneficiary.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:51 pm

I understand your point of view honey but then have a second thought of it baby In the sense that it is their job and probably have a good reason for asking you to pay via the method they asked for, to them you will always get your luggage whenever you're ready for it and you and I know delay can cause us regret. Remember we are the ones who need the delivery most because you're only doing it for me as you promised to take care of it, honey considering the value and the consequences that may cost us it will be reasonable to just adhere to their method of payment in order to receive it amicably. Please get it done with once and for all just for our own good honey, we have everything to lose if you fail unlike the agency whose job is to deliver only. Honey please have pity on me the anxiety of it failure is eating my bones day in day out, I turned to you simply because I truly love you and I meant very well for you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:38 pm

Good morning ma’am, let it be known to you our duty is to deliver luggage’s to it designated address and not otherwise. The available agent that uses bank account to receive token is the one given to you. This is the correct bank details that received token from Tampa, Florida this morning so use it accurately like this for it to be successful:

Name of Bank: BBVA BANCOMER.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 152646XXXX
SWIFT CODE: BCMRMXMMPYM.
CLABE NUMBER: 012180015264615066.
NAMES: L. I. V. P.
ADDRESS: COYOACAN CIUDAD DE MEXICO .

We hope to serve you better, Thanks Yours Faithfully (BDAMC).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:06 pm

Ma’am, I told you that same account details received token from Tampa early this morning so I wonder why yours is not successful. From all indications it will be expedient you try sending it again for the second time and then you shall see but endeavor to enter the details accurately. All hope for the better this time around. Thanks Yours Faithfully (BDAMC).

Ma’am, we like to know the name of your bank and location for BBVA to check their interbank system with them. Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.