Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

basedprivatedeliveryagency@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Richwell4u - Wonder Dating - nicerichards4you@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:34 pm

Only after I tell the scammer that someone has been in contact with me claiming they have some random luggage in my name and that I will deny the delivery does he admit the luggage came from him.

No honey they can't possibly be that despicable kind of assholes you think, it's definitely our luggage from all indications. Ask yourself these questions...has anyone ever tell you about luggage before ours? Has any stranger contacted you about your exact expectation before now? How do they get your contact if not the delivery agency? Besides, the luggage was sent to America continents and as such that is nothing but base delivery agency itself honey. Am so glad to hear this baby at least we shall be together very soon. Please honey don't ignore them kindly welcome the delivery by all means please I beg you for the sake of our relationship and my life that is under the line. No need to remind you what we actually have in it. Honey, remember you promised to help me with it so do it in order to solidify our relationship and happiness.

Honey, Mexico is part of America continent and as such it was airlifted there in order to be dispatch to it final destination and that include every other luggages sent to that continent. The agency is only aware that the luggage was from Navy Base department and that it is directed to you as the receiver. Please I beg you honey do not delay to receive it now that they have finally contacted you, the officers told me if it stay too long with them it will be scan and that will be too bad for you and I, we will be charge to court for money laundering. Please honey act on it very fast for our own good because they will kill me here while you will be there alone to defend yourself if the content is discover.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nicerichards4you@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:17 pm

Really? Is that what they actually asked you to do honey? How much money do they requested for it delivery? I will ask the officers if money was paid to deliver theirs. Meanwhile, if you can afford the amount please just send it to them for want of time honey. Remember your share is 700 thousand dollars and am very sure it is way too much than what they probably charged for it delivery honey. My fear is the time factors, you should get that luggage with you honey before it will be too late please baby I beg you please.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:18 pm

Ma’am what was the reason behind it failure? That same account received money from Chicago this morning and that means no account can be alright with your bank. So it is better you use the names and address of the account details given to you to send it via Money Gram ( GM ) or Western Union ( WU ) today or tomorrow unfailingly. Thanks for the anticipated cooperation, (BDAMC).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:57 am

Ma’am you obviously do not know the meaning of that statement ( Bank Client Privilege ) simply means your bank do not allowed you to send money to foreign countries. As a result of that we advised you send via Money Gram or Western Union if you want your luggage deliver, the agent is waiting to receive your payment before heading to US for delivery of yours and that of Chicago. Mind you if she leave without yours know that it will be unveil and back-size until whenever you are fully ready to undergo delivery instructions. We hope that this is sufficient enough for you, Thanks Yours Faithfully ( BDAMC ).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:03 am

Thanks honey for your efforts so far, please keep it up until you receive our luggage. I talked to the officers about the charges for delivery and they all said it is normal as that is the agency fees. So please honey take care it immediately in order to protect it for us. I just want to hear that the luggage is now with you honey then I can be at rest...

Hello honey, how are you doing? Have you received our luggage? You know how important it is for you and I especially me for safety, you know?

Honey I'm having sleepless night because I haven't heard from you since yesterday, hope all is well with you honey? Please talk to me I love to hear from you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:37 pm

Oh no! This is not good for us at all honey. What exactly is the issue that is making it difficult for you honey? Please understand that the agency has absolutely nothing to lose but rather we both have eventually everything to lose if the luggage end up on the wrong side. Honey knowing that we are the most beneficiaries if delivered successfully please I beg you kindly bear with them, be patient and follow their procedures for delivery. Remember it is just once and for all that is after the delivery you have no more business with them. So please honey tolerate their attitude because of us, just do what they ask you to do for the reality of our relationship and happiness. Honey no more delay please, thank you so much for everything I'm eternally grateful to you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:25 pm

Ma’am that is impossible because your luggage cannot be clear for dispatchment without your payment being confirmed, We work variously according to due process for effectiveness of duty. ma’am the only difference between Money Gram and bank is the account number otherwise it is the same name and address besides MG/WU are faster than banking. So do well to make your payment while it last. Thanks for the anticipated cooperation ( BDAMC ).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:30 pm

Honey, I'm so scared knowing the luggage is still not with you yet. Please tell me what is the main obstacle delaying it? Are they requesting for your identity or something else? Please double up your efforts, go extra miles to have the luggage safe with you honey. Baby, humbly carry out their terms and conditions only this once and before you know it we are already done with them forever. I strongly believe that the merriment and joy you will derive from it will definitely be much more than the stress it is putting you through right now. Honey, it is for our own good baby, for our fulfillment and satisfaction always remember this as you go about it.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:18 pm

Oh no! Honey you shouldn't have done that without my consent, you don't know the implication of what you have done. This base is international collaboration among several nations and as such it is not where anyone can just come in without authorization from the relevant authority. That is the only authorized delivery agency in charge of air lifting luggages from here honey. What you have done will make them scan the luggage and keep it in their warehouse if the content is lawful. Please honey, quickly apologise to them and accept the delivery procedures immediately please to save my life and avoid embarrassment on your part. Please send them the email now before it is too late. Honey please I beg you in the name of god.

Honey have you send them email of apology? please do that as soon as possible just to protect the luggage. I see that you're not scared of the possible outcome if they scan it, such will ruin my life and career and i might not live to regret it. You will definitely be charged to court to defend yourself and might be guilty of conspiracy if I'm not alive. You didn't even tell me about the misunderstanding you were having with them at least I would've advise you on the right thing to do and would never had result to this present circumstances. You kept me pretty much in the dark of your discussion with them honey, remember two heads are better than one. Please honey reverse the luggage and accept the delivery before it is too late, we are the ones who will probably be punish if things get out of hands my dear. Honey I'm on my bending knees please keep it safe because of us I beg you for goodness sake. Am writing you this with a teary eyes.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Richwell4u - Wonder Dating - nicerichards4you@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:05 am

Honey, bear in mind that anything you're doing regarding the luggage you're definitely doing it because of me and not for them at all. I don't think you wouldn't want to protect my life, honey if only you know how much I truly love you from the depth of my heart I bet you will do anything just to have me under your roof. Nothing could be more better than we live together practically my baby girl. Do it for us honey please just do it for goodness sake.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.